Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Empty
PostSubject: Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take)   Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 8:16 pm

This is an C ranked mission:

Details- Go to the Sand village and give this scroll to the Kazekage, there will be no looking at the scroll and you are not to to take any unneccisary risks.
If confronted during the mission, you are to avoid battle unless absolutely unavoidable.
You are to show interaction with the Kazekage and upon returning, give a brief explanation the trip.
This is the scroll:
Spoiler:

Reward- A training session with the Mizukage
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Location : well.. i dont like killing stalkers so its a secret

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: village hidden in the mist.

PostSubject: Re: Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take)   Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 5:04 pm

ooh ohh ill do it. please please please.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take)   Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 8:49 am

Done, everything has been explained and simplified, return with a minimum 5 line post upon completion. Dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take)   Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 9:27 pm

Yes thought kaga. finally something to do. He walked through the village and outside its gates. Oh boy kaga thought maybe ill be attack by ninjas or something. Haha I’d like to see anyone try. This is gonna be an exciting mission I can tell. Kaga changed his mind half way through the journey. It was boring and he was tired of walking. He had killed fifty squirrels thirty four rabbits and sixty eight birds. And now all the animals were afraid of him and he and nothing to practice on. This mission is… boring. He thought for the fiftieth time. And for the fiftieth time he thought of opening the scroll. This time his iron will weakened and he continuities thinking about it instead of pushing to the back of his mind. But fate smiled upon him and distracted him by sending a stupid squirrel out in the middle of the road. “Ah Ha.” kaga yelled you’ll be a mitten. The shrunken landed and imminently killed the squirrel. Kaga picked it up and put it in his pack, now bulging from all the rabbits and squirrels. I dread to think how its going to smell in the morning. He thought. I better skin them in the hotel room. To night when I reach the village.

I hope they don’t start to smell early. The might taint the scroll.
The scroll. And for a kage no less. And I’m forbidden to look at it. And none of those bossy teachers or what ever to get in my way. Being slightly stupid kaga did not consider that the scroll might be dangerous. Reaching in to his pack he looked at the scroll. Hmm no one will know he thought. If I just maybe read the first line or see what’s sealed there. He thought. He reached for with his other hand and grasp the scroll. He slowly pulled the on the scroll and started to unravel it. The a rock hit him on the chin. Fell over on his back. He flipped over on to his feet again as quickly as possible. “Alright” kaga yelled. Come out and fight coward. He scanned the area and saw a small boy standing in the road with a rock in his hand. “ oh.” said kaga. “ You shouldn’t throw rock you could hurt some one.” another rock hit kaga on the chin with amazing speed and accuracy. “ I’ll kill you, you brat” kaga said again leaping to his feet. “ you killed my parents.” the child yelled. And then started to cry. Ohhh great. thought kaga. “look kid go to the mist village you’ll get some help there. Right now I‘m on a super secret mission. No distractions. Do no take any unnecessary risk those or my orders.” kaga then turned walked past the kid not waiting for the sad explanation about how his village was attack and all that crap. A rock hit him in the back of the head. “Hey!! what the heck was that for.” “you poop brain coward.” the kid yelled. Kaga ran for it. Followed by the kids curses

He made it in to the hidden sand village by night. He delivered the scroll to the kage, and Stayed up all night skinning the squirrels and rabbits. He left the next morning and started his long and boring journey back to the mist village. He was again half way there when another rock came whizzing out of the forest. Kaga was prepared and ducted it. “What do you want.” he said. Looking into the brush. The boy stepped out. And yelled. “Why can’t you help us.” “Help you with what.” kaga replied. The boy thought for a moment. “ theres an old man trapped under a beam that fell on him, you’re a ninja so you could lift it right? Kaga thought of him self failing to lift the beam. “ you could get help in the sand village. Or my village go to them.” kaga said. “ But I need help now.” the boy wailed. Kaga signed. “ take me to your village.” he said in a weary voice. Just through the woods. Kaga looked a the forest. Tramping though it did not appeal to him. Umm okay. “I’ll tell some one at my village to come and help you when I there“. Kaga heard a foot step behind him and whirled to see who it was. He was just in time to see a shruken flying at his head. He ducked falling on his back. “Hey what are you doing.” He said flipping back on to his feet. The stranger did not answer but threw another shruken at him. Kaga was ready this time and drew his sword blocking the shruken with his blade. Pointing the hilt of the blade at the man his assessed the hidden trap. The invisible key shot out of the handle piercing his victims shoulder. The turned the key and preformed his KKG paralyzing the mans arm. This guy is slow. Kaga thought as he ran behind him hopped on his back and twisted his other arm. “What are you trying to do.” there was no answer. “Hello.” kaga said again. He leaned over and loot in to his attackers face. The man had a burly face and had not shaved. His eyes were closed. And there was no movement. He looked at the boy. But he was no longer there. Must have been a team. Kaga thought. The boy lead people to help him and this guy would jump out and attack them. Kaga didn’t want to kill the coward he was sitting on so he tied him up and pinned a sign on his back that said. I’m a robber please kick me. He them gaged the man and left. He reached the mist village the next day and gave his report to the mizakage.

( done there you go)
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take)   Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 1:43 pm

I think Naizu would like you to post in the traveling to another country, and post that you arrive in the wind country because that is where suna is ,Then say that you walk towards the village and such...

If you need map go here: https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net/traveling-to-another-country-f7/world-map-t64.htm
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take)   Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 1:57 pm

Kira is correct Kaga, this mission is to help you with you rp skills as well as show case them to others, I don't send missions to just get done in one post. One post in the traveling section, then proceed to the Kazekage's office and you are to interact, return her when done, then report to me. All of these are to be in separate topics, please redo though I am happy with your current progression with your rp skills.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Chuunin
Chuunin
Swift

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take)   Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 8:21 pm

( opps sorry. i will do better. )

kaga entered the kage's office. unlike the image kaga had of a kage as being an old wise man with a flowing beard. or him self. this was kage was young. kaga gave his report.
" this mission went fine on the way to the sand village. there were not disturbances until that returning journey. i was attack by a robber ninja but he was easy to over power. thats about it.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take)   Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 7:56 am

((Kaga, ask me what you'd like so I can explain to you how to do this properly))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take)   Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission (Open for Mist shinobi to take)
Page 1 of 1