Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Going back as a Shinobi (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 3:36 pm

Shiyomi entered the training field that was all covered with hot sand.
She used to trained here some times ago.
The sun was bright and there was a little brezee that was coming up from the North.
Well...I think ill make this...
Shiyomi took out a kunai from her kimono and throws it at a little target that was standing near a dune.
The kunai flyed away and ended outside the target, in the dune.
Well...seems that I need to practice to be good again...
She pulled the chakra rope she attached on the kunai like she does for controlling her puppet and the kunai came back at her.
She did that a long time, to retake her precision.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 1:16 am

After that, she took out a sealed scroll from her kimono.
She looked at it while it was bringing back memories.
Been a while...hihi...
She unseleaed it and opened it.
An averaged size puppet appered in a large smoke.
Shiyomi moved slightly her fingers and the puppet moved around as she was moving.
Kaikiro...
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 2:47 am

"You use puppets."

The voice spoke in a manner that cobwebs were spun in, dry, uninterested. But of course, it had to be interested otherwise, it wouldn't be there. As moments passed, Daedalus' body rose from the sand, the gold sunlit dust flowing off of him like water.

"Why don't I remember you?"
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 2:53 am

Shiyomi looked at the wierd person as he came out of the dune.
"Maybe because I was retired to be a ninja and I was just a normal person. Ive just think about going back as a shinobi."
"I'm Shiyomi, Shiyomi Uchiha."
Her white kimono was flickering with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 2:55 am

Daedalus eyed the girl.

"I am Daedalus... but i once was Seiyuuki Uindo... the Kazekage."

His attention then shifted back to the puppet, admiring it's design.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 3:00 am

She was that Dae was interested to her puppet, so she moved it to him.
"This is Kaikiro, my first puppet. Ive started to train and learn this technique from not a long time ago. So its makes me an apprentice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 5:22 pm

Haku, who was currently making his rounds around the village to announce his new leadership, happened upon a training dune. He had gone through the field and they were all the same, genin practicing with friends, but this one was different. He spotted a female puppeteer in a white kimono, speaking with Daedalus. Smirking, Hakuben hopped down the side of the dune and placed a hand on the female's shoulder.
"Greetings, shinobi. I am your kazekage."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 5:30 pm

Shiyomi maded a little exclamation of suprise when he putted his hand on her shoulder.
She turned back, leaving the puppet on the floor.
''...''
''A new Kazekage...its been a while since the previous one.''
She looked at Haku more precisly and said;
''There was no Kazekage for a long time now, and we are now working all by ourselves, it will be difficult to have a new leader again...''
The wind was blowing against her.
She pulled out her chakra string and the puppet came back to life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 5:34 pm

"Well, let's hope that with a leader our shinobi will be smarter than this." Haku said, pointing with her finger to both Shiyo and Dae. "Talking with Akatsuki is very dishonorable." She said, motioning back toward Dae. Then, tapping a seal upon her right arm, Haku summoned a puppet. The puppet looked like an angel, but it was clothed in dark, gothic clothing. "This is Haku, much like myself, though that is her full name." She explained. Moving her fingers artfully and precisely, Hakuben caused the puppet to take flight for a few seconds, before landing next to her again. "How about we see how good with a puppet you are."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 5:37 pm

Shiyomi looked back at Dae.
It was been a long time since she left the shinobis and she didnt noticed that he was an Akatsuki member.
She walked back near the Kazekage.
''I didnt noticed he was an Akatsuki. Its been so much time since I used to be a ninja. I rember some things, but Im not even good with my precision to shoot kunais. I rember that I was a chuunin in the past, but now I'm lower than an Academy Student..."
She shoot out a kunai at the target, but missed it and ended up in the sand dune.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 5:39 pm

"Then the best thing to do is train. You see, puppetry is an art form, not a style or a form of attack. So the only way to work it is to have the talent from the start, then you train. So, we shall see what you can do on instinct."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 5:45 pm

Shiyomi moved her fingers and the puppet moved over her.
''I lerned it from a previous shinobi that was living here, but he died in a mission. So i'm only an apprentice.''
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 5:52 pm

Daedalus spoke up again.

"You seem to know something about the mastery of the Puppet Art, Hakuben. Perhaps you should learn your company a little more closely."

Daedalus then turned, disappearing in the wind. Leaving a lasting reminder, that he was, and always will be, the puppet king.

[Left Topic]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 6:23 pm

Hakuben shrugged and turned to Shiyo.
"Well, I am not here to teach you anything, for I don't believe puppetry should be taught" She said, resealing the puppet within the seal upon her arm. Turning she said, "Tell me when you are ready, and I will spar you. Puppet to puppet. Until then, good day."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 6:30 pm

When the Kazekage turned her back on Shiyomi, she moved her arm making a large ark and the puppet went off to Haku. Shiyomi moved one of her fingers and Kaikiro opened his mouth and shooted a dozen of kunais at the Kazekage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 6:42 pm

Hakuben flicked a few fingers, making a handseal. Haku flew through the air toward Hakuben. It's legs broke up and expanded into panels, chakra flooding through them. The chakra deflected the kunai back toward the opponent's puppet.

Jutsu Used~
Kikou Junpuu - Light Shield Seal Mechanism
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense
Kikou Junpuu is a Ninjutsu technique used by puppet masters. This shield is created when chakra is emited in the form of a disk from panels which fan out from the puppet arms. This chakra can block many deadly attacks but some attacks, such as Satetsu can gum up the puppet joints and render the arms useless.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 9:46 pm

Shiyomi was a bit dissapointed to not holding any puppet jutsu. She can only rely on mechanisms.
She flickered one of her fingers and Kaikiro moved away from the counter-attack.
He landed non-far from Haku and Kaikiro's ankles opened and lauched two missiles at the Kazekage's puppet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 4:52 pm

Hakuben moved out of the way of the missiles, guiding her puppet past them as well. Flipping through another set of hand seals, she caused the puppet's wings to begin spinning like saws as it flew toward the other puppet, attempting to dice it to ribbons.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 11:45 am

Shiyomi was having a hard time fighting the kazekage's puppet.
Two swords came out from Kaikiro's palm and blocked the attack with difficulty.
Then, he threw some smokeballs on the floor and that hide the two puppets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 5:56 pm

Hakuben sat and watched. She switched to second-level Gurridogan, and whispered a few coordinates under her breath. The resulting explosion was between Shiyomi and the smoke, hoping to damage her and send the smoke elsewhere.

Jutsu Used~
Name-Zahyou bakuha no jutsu~ Coordinate explosion technique
Range-Short-Long
Rank-A
Type-Kekkei
Effect- This technique requires the second level of the Gurridogan to be activated. The user will read the coordinates of an area, then begin focusing their chakra into a small orb. Once the coordinates are recited, the orb will disappear. It will reappear in that area, causing an explosion. The explosion is bigger the closer it gets, so if it is within normal sight it can be up to 6m wide, if it is zoomed out a far distance it will be below 1m wide.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 8:46 pm

Kaikiro flyed away and landed not far from Shiyomi.
The puppet was deeply injured, but the structure itself wasent having too much damage.
''Ok, I give up.''
She detached herself with Kaikiro, leaving it on the floor.
''I can't fight the Kazekage with and even if it was not, with a puppet. I just tryied to came back to a shinobi, so its sure that I lack of training. Im an apprentice too. So I dont have any jutsu that I can use with Kaikiro. So the battle is yours.''
Shiyomi was smiling while watching the sun, even if she lost badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 10:15 pm

"Well then...If you want a puppet master to teach you, come to me instead of Dae next time. Also....If you want I will improve that...uh....block of wood that you have there."
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Jan 2009, 11:44 pm

Shiyomi looked at the kazekage.
"Ill have to get back all my ninja skills too then."
She smiled calmly at her.
"Thanks for the offer. I absolutly want ^.^ "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 4:20 pm

"Good. I will meet you later on for training, we start at the basics and move up. When you pass I will update your puppet." She said, walking away. She was soon gone.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Jan 2009, 5:38 pm

Shiyomi looked the kazekage left.
And when she does, Shiyomi turned back to her target and began to throws shurikens while jumping and moving around.
This time, they landed near the bulleye...

(Topic Closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going back as a Shinobi (Open)   Going back as a Shinobi (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going back as a Shinobi (Open)
Page 1 of 1