Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Arty's Training Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Arty's Training Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Arty's Training Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Arty's Training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Arty's Training Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Arty's Training Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Arty's Training Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Arty's Training Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Arty's Training Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Arty's Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arty's Training Empty
PostSubject: Arty's Training   Arty's Training Icon_minitimeFri 11 Sep 2009, 11:39 pm

Artemis Walked away from Sungakure, and headed to a deep part of the desert where Tenshin told him to waite. So he Trekked through the heavily sinking sand and heat and when he finaly made it to his predestined spot, there was no one only a large wooden pole that stuck out of the ground that marked the area. Little Artemis awaited his Semapai The Great Tenshin nara, He seemed to be beaming with hope and happiness As he carried a rather large smile. He was dressed in his usual attire and he had a gracious proud look on his face as he wore his Sand village Headband and Nara clan symbol with pride. He had his hands tucked deep into his pockets and his hair tied back in a pony tail as usual, But he carried a face of exhaustion as he had been training with his Sensei not too long before he had arrived to meet his Sensei tenshin. But he soon wiped the smile off his face, Art knew becoming a strong shinobi wouldn't happen over night, he had to work and be persistent, Thats why he came to meet up with his cousin. Because of the sheer fact that tenshin was a powerful Man, would help Artemis increase his power. He kept the Strained look as he awaited his Senseio, His eyes seem to sag and he drifted in and out of sleep. Out of all the Nara Artemis appeared to be the least lazy, and the most enthusiastic. "i hope he gets here soon...." He thought for a moment....
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Arty's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arty's Training   Arty's Training Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:53 am

Tenshin walked with his sword on his back and the Kazekage hat on his back as will. " Hello little Cousin Arty." Tenshin says in a deep voice. Tenshin looked at Artemis for a bit longer then bein to speak. " Okay Arty, Your father also known as my uncle, told me I should teach you one of my Lightning jutsu, so I been thinking and I think you might like this one. Buy your mother said you need to be care when useing this she a bit over protective but my mother was the same before sh passed at old age." Tenshin said then smiled at Artemis. " I are you ready to learn one of my powerful Jutsu's. It is called Chidori." Tenshin said in a calm voice, knowing he wouldnt even know what it was.
Back to top Go down

Arty's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arty's Training   Arty's Training Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 1:16 am

Artemis Noticed Tenshin almost immediately as he turned to greet him, he saw the extraordinarily strange sword on his back. Artemis Replied quickly to the kazekage, "Hey Sempai. Tenshin" The young genin Nodded happily as he listened to Ten talk about his father and how the must get some training completed. Artemis simply Agreed with him and replied with his question with a simple nod. As He heard the Word Chidori It made arty think, "where have i heard that before," Artemis thought for a moment and then turned to the kazekage again, he scratched his head strangely, as he drifted off into deep thought.... Artemis Spoke this time with excited words " yes sir im ready to learn this jutsu" As this chidori had to be a very powerful Lightning technique Artemis became a little excited at the thought of him being a great and powerful shinobi one day. To begin artemis formed a hand sign, and simply focuese his chakra, and to finish he awaited the kazekages next order. Artemis felt a little nervous seeing as it was the the leader of his great village was taking the time out of his day to work with him....
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Arty's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arty's Training   Arty's Training Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 1:28 am

Tenshin took ut his sword, and stabbed it on the ground. Tenshin then did three hand sign then pointed his hand towards the ground as he held his wrist with his left hand. " This is Rakiri a stroger version of Chidori. " Tenshin says as he started to run towards Arty with it. Making it seem as he was about to attack him. Tenshin tthen jumped and aimed for the tree hiting it destroying it and ripping it in half completle. Tenshin turned around and looked at Arty. " Its hard to learn so are you ready to learn. " Tenshin asked calmly.
Back to top Go down

Arty's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arty's Training   Arty's Training Icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 11:23 pm

Kitaro appeared from what seemed to be the air itself. He walked towards Tenshin and stared at him with a fucked up smile. Kitaro moved at lightning fast speeds and bounced from a rock off another rock and finally to where Tenshin's blade was. Kitaro pulled it out of the ground and turned his head to the side and stared at Tenshin. Kitaro then took the blade and laughed then rammed the thing into Tenshin's chest 1 cm away from his heart. It could never be removed without getting his heart.

Kitaro then turned and stared at the little student learning from his former pupil. Kitaro laughed and ripped the blade out gashing everything with a few inches of it including Tenshin's heart. Pieces of Tenshin's insides covered the blade and as Tenshin fell Kitaro slammed the hilt into Tenshin's face. Kitaro then walked over to the kid and threw the sword down into the ground in front of his feet spraying guts and blood from his teacher up into him.

Kitaro laughed and as Tenshin's body fell to the ground Kitaro kicked him in the other side of his body. Probably breaking a rib or two. Before the kid could talk Kitaro picked up the mangled body and dissapeared almost as quickly as he came leaving an exploding tag and one of Kitaro's powerless blades behind that looked like Tenshin's. Kitaro himself hid Tenshin's sword away in his back robes. A small note was left on the ground that read. The Watchers. That was all that remained of the incident.
Back to top Go down

Arty's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arty's Training   Arty's Training Icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 9:53 pm

As the unknown enemy Came quickly attacking tenshin, The young Genin could nothing but marvle at the sheer power of the opponent. But Artemis Felt weak in his presence, as he jabbed the blade deep into The former kazekage blood slpattered across the ground. Artemis's eyes widened as he fell to his knees, he could do nothing but stare off at The strange man as he slaughtered the kazekage. "wwwww.w.w.www why can i move.... Come one stand up..." As The man strung the blood and guts across arty, he did nothing but start to quiver as he showed his true weakness, Artemis began to die inside as his best friend and sempai had died before his eyes. As the man left quickly as he came, arty fell face forward into the dust as he did tears streamed from his face. They rolled down his face landing in the dust ridden ground, as arty was just a boy he had never witnessed death first hand especially a loved one...

The genin pulled himself up only the put his hand in some of the splattered blood, tears streamed from the young boys face as he did he stood fully, looking down on the gory mess that was left behind. And out of all the chaos there lay the kazekages sword, arty threw his hand down grasping the hilt gently as he lifted the rather heavy double bladed weapon Artemis's Anger grew as his eyes became bloodshot, veins in his neck start to protrude. His face was flushed red and he gripped the blades handle tighter, Soon after A large flow of Blue chakra bursted out of Art's body it surrounded him becoming like a Aurora, "i will never be weak ever again.... I will avenge tenshin if its the last thing i do." As the young boys anger blasted through him its seemed even more chakra poured out spilling into the air. As he stabbed the large sword into the ground it split the earth and sand cracking the ground, it seemed his anger fueled his power pouring chakra into the blade releasing it on impact. "the time for crying is over, and the time for revenge is at hand... i have to leave the sand village behind and put childish thoughts out of my mind..." As the sword still stuck form the ground Artemis loosened his headband wrapping it tightly around the lower portion of the blade. It seems that the Arty's head band had been cracked from the great output of chakra....

As the genin Pulled the sword from the ground he slung it on his back, he turned looking over into the open dessert that haunted his mind. He left leaving the sand village forever, he left a young boy.... Someday he would return a man....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arty's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arty's Training   Arty's Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arty's Training
Page 1 of 1