Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Training by himself Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Training by himself Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Training by himself Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Training by himself Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Training by himself Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Training by himself Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Training by himself Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Training by himself Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Training by himself Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Training by himself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

Training by himself Empty
PostSubject: Training by himself   Training by himself Icon_minitimeTue 08 Feb 2011, 3:33 am

A bead of sweat trailed from Saikoro’s forehead, across his cheek and down his neck. He has spent the last ounce of available chakra to course through the paper shuriken. Yet he still couldn’t keep the shuriken chakra infused long enough, by the time it takes for the projectile, to hit and penetrate the cork target three yards away.

It was difficult to find the correct balance, minding that paper was a delicate material, and too much chakra would only warp or brittle out and disintegrate the paper.

Saikoro could barely get back to his knees as he lied on the green grassy lawn behind their family’s house. Saikoro gasped heavily as he frustratingly tried to take another shot at the target.

Relaxing his thoughts, Saikoro slowly got back up and slowly mustered the strength to attempt a final throw. Coursing chakra through the paper shuriken in his hand. His breath slow and steady. Saikoro let go.

A southing breeze blew across the yard as Saikoro’s throw reached the target and struck, penetrating into the soft wood. Saikoro smiled as he realized that he has succeeded.

Saikoro let the gravity pull him back down as he lied back on the soft grass under him. “Finally!” he sighed a relief as he closed his eyes to rest.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training by himself   Training by himself Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 9:40 pm

Shion walks slowly to the garden. "Hey, your mother led me in. I just came here to ask you to borrow me some money. I'm broke." He turns his head to watch up at the sun, he is wearing sunglasses so he won't be completly blinded by the daylight. A grimace is made on his face which either is to make less sunlight to reach his eyes or anxiety of feeling so exposed of being catastrophe on keeping his economy alive.

"By the way, why are you just laying at the grass?" Shion tryes to create a more relaxed conversation.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training by himself   Training by himself Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 9:45 pm

Saikoro looked up to see Shion. Saikoro realized Shion must have a wicked sense of humor, knowing very well that his mother has passed away giving birth to him. Saikoro reached a hand out to his friend to help him up, "Money... why do I get a feeling I wouldnt be seeing whatever you borrow in a while..." He jokingly said.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training by himself   Training by himself Icon_minitimeTue 15 Feb 2011, 10:03 pm

"Mmhh... I got something to show you." Shion pulls out a construction of a mini helicopter from his pocket. It is made of wood and leather. "This is the prototype! Isn't it amazing? It can fly and have people as passangers. I think this will be a great invention." He waves with his arms and talks with high spirit.
"I believe in this project and it will bring lots of money. The thing is, I can't afford to develope it further. Actually, I can't afford much about anything at all at the moment. I would need to do some ninja missions. However, I'm not sure how to approach the Hokage. He seemed quite weird back then."
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training by himself   Training by himself Icon_minitimeWed 16 Feb 2011, 9:24 pm

Saikoro sat up and finally got on his feet, still a bit wobbly from the chakra drain of his training session. "Are you serious? Business ventures like that take lots of money!" Saikoro examined the contraption.

"So this is a scale model then..." Saikoro said with an impressed tone. "I think before you could make a full scale model, we could try making these as toys..." Saikoro suggested, "How much time do you need to make one scale model like this?"

Just then, Saikoro's dad stepped out from the balcony. Saikoro quickly acted as if he was still in training, "Spar with me!" Saikoro pushed Shion to put combat distance from him, so it could seem to his father like they were practicing.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training by himself   Training by himself Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 4:06 am

Thinking about the toy idea, calms him down to almost depression. What Saikoro said, could not be closer to the truth. Making full scale models is so far into the future, it's not even funny. Going along with Saikoro's idea, is the best option for now.
"Trying to estimate" Shion talks with his normal slow voice. "I need to think back. I could guess 2 days. All parts made by hands."

Being challenged to a spar next was nothing he would expected.
"What now, all of a sudden? Did I say something bad?" Shion gestures with his hand to Saikoro to calm down.
There was some change in the air, Shion noticed, but he can't put the finger on it.
"I apologize as I act clumsy from time to time." An attempt to get out of it.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training by himself   Training by himself Icon_minitimeThu 17 Feb 2011, 9:19 pm

Saikoro went ahead and gave a flurry of spinning round house kicks, careful not to hit his opponent or his whimzy contraption at hand. The kicks sliced the air over Shion's head as he tried to stagger to realization.

"Give a good act, would you!" Saikoro tried to signal and point out, "My father is watching!"

Saikoro then gave a front punch that wasnt so much to inflict pain, but to push his target back away.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training by himself   Training by himself Icon_minitimeFri 18 Feb 2011, 7:28 am

The front punch made it more clear, Shion was not trained at martial art and hence had no talent in defence of such. If he would to play along, he would need to fight from distance and use ninjutsu as his tool. It was a provocing punch and he also would want to help his partner. Shion has never had a dad but there is something in the air which he is curious about and want to find out.
Shion takes a few steps back. "Then let this be a spar." Not feeling quite sure on how to act on a spar and what levels of techniques to use against a partner. He shouldn't probably go for the lethal spots of the opponent and also his aim is to not get knocked out by the first strike. Saikoro's kicks looks pretty heavy and so Shion plans to move around and keep his distance.

He performs some handsigns to completes body flicker technique. Before leaving his spot, he shoots out his hook to hit one of the trees on the garden. This tree was located to the left.
He teleports to the right and has Saikoro being in the middle. A thin ninja wire hooked between the hook on the tree and Shion's arm it would come to be placed across Saikoro's belly. If this all is being properly completed, Shion will have it all wrapped up. By pulling the ninja wire, it would straighten up and throw Saikoro back to the ground in a violent snatch.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Training by himself   Training by himself Icon_minitimeWed 23 Feb 2011, 10:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Training by himself   Training by himself Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 6:38 am

((You got a bad habbit of ignoring my battle mod posts.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training by himself   Training by himself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training by himself
Page 1 of 1