Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Finding trouble.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Finding trouble. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 3:14 am

kamokus back stiffend with embarrassment. " im a guy, im not....cute." he grumbled. slicing the sushi and seaweed quickly so as to not bruise or damage the slim meat. the then chopped it up into slices, spooned out the rice into a bowl and cut the dried seeweed he got from a cuboard. the layed them out in a row that was seperated evenly. the shaped the rice and put it ontop of the seaweed and then the salmon. he tied up each one and added some seasoning. he turned and gave it to her. "there."

Finding trouble. - Page 4 776987468_bdb300dab3_o
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:12 am

"...Sexy then? Oh wow this looks good." She took a bite out of it. "Tastes good too."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:16 am

"yeah yeah. enough with the sexy and cute crap. call me kam mis.playboy." he took out a glass cup of something red from the regrigerator and took a sip of it. " the seasonings are just from a seabrush herb that grows in tidepools. if you take the moss from a developed one and cook it in wrapped ricepaper it crumbles and its able to soak up the unneccesary juices from the salmon and replace it with a smokey, sultry flavor. old family trick." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:19 am

"Come on..Kam I was just playing. AND STOP CALLING ME PLAYBOY!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:22 am

"ahehehe...ill call you playboy if you call me cute or sexy. along with any other wierd name." kam said, his eyes gleaming over his red drink. " when your done eating put the dishes in the sink, ill clean up later."
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:23 am

"What is that?" She asked while she was thinking of a new name for him.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:40 am

"eh, A- blood. i dont get any organs often so i have to settle with this stuff." he said quietly, taking another sip and smiling. his needled teeth were coated in red. kamoku sighed. " jeez, while you guys are off fighting bijuus i have to stay here, count money, clean, make your beds, cook and keep track of the bijuus and our entire acount along with the making of new weapons. topped on that pile i have make sure you guys dont kill yourselves and patch you up." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:42 am

"Maybe I could help. I'm still pretty weak. Teach me to cook?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:52 am

"hm...sure. do you know how to make torayaki?" he asked, taking out ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 9:58 am

She looked at him confused.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:03 am

kamokus eyes twitched. " torayaki is the easiest sweet you could ever make. its glazed sweetbean paste wrapped in a pancake cover. like this." kamoku took out a cookbook and showed dawnpaw.

Finding trouble. - Page 4 Torayaki
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:06 am

"Ohh that!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:13 am

kamoku sighed. " yes that." kamoku then pulled out eggs, flour, sugar, baking soda, a cup of water, a bunch if anko(sweet beans), and a bottle of vege oil. the then took out two metal spatulas and walked over to the electric frying table.

something like this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:14 am

Dawn watched him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:17 am

kamoku then took out 2 bowls. one small one for the anko beans and the other for the recepie. " get up here and ill walk you through it. " crack 3 eggs and put them in the bowl, throw the shells in the trash. but clean your hands first in the sink. when you do that, whisk them until they merge." he said, putting a whisk by the bowl and eggs.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:19 am

She did as he instructed being careful not to whisk to hard so egg wouldn't go flying.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:24 am

kamoku nodded. he then took out a small cup and handd it to her with measuring spoons and cups. " put 3 teaspoons of water and a half teaspoon of baking soda in here, mix it and add to the eggs." kam said, taking the eggs, putting them away, cleaning where the eggs used to be and then washing his hands so as not to travel any salmonela. " mix that and then slowly add a cup of the sifted flour. i put out for you." he mumbled to her, watching.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:27 am

She set down the eggs and measured the baking soda and mixed it with he eggs along with the flour.
"No wonder I got it wrong..no baking soda.." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:32 am

kamoku smiled. but quickly coverd it up. " mix that until the clumps are gone, then make smal pancakes. we might need 8 to 10 pancakes to make 4 or 5 torayaki." he said, watching. " use both spatulas to flip them so that way they wont get deformed. they're small but they're meant to be used at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:35 am

"Umm sure." She heated up the pan and poured the pancake mix in it making four small pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:39 am

kamoku watched silently. " those are going to be some large torayaki. why did you put down enough pancakes to make 2 huge ones instead of four?" he asked quietly. he then shrugged it off. " no matter, youll just have to eat both. or just send one to the akatsuki leader." he replied, taking the anko beans and putting them on the finished pancakes, sandwiching them both together and gently took the spatulas without their hands touching and picked them up and put them on a ready plate. " there, you now know how to make a simple torayaki. though next time please make them smaller. not many people have that big of sweet tooths."
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:42 am

"Hehe sorry. But I used to down 12 a day. Kinda of a hard habit to break."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:52 am

kamokus eye twitched. ' this girl is crazy...' he thought as he cleaned up. " well thats your stomach. you go eat while i wash dishes. please donlt leave your room locked when you are not in it so i can clean, though i recomend locking it while you are. alot of things happen in this place that you dont need to be exposed to."
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:54 am

"I'll be fine and I don't want you cleaning my room by the way." She went to her room to enjoy her sweets.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 1:46 am

kamoku laughed. " alright, less work for me. when your done eating ill give you a tour and i hope you can lend me some help with that chakra of yours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding trouble.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next