Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Finding trouble.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Finding trouble. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:34 pm

Revy heard footsteps comeing closer and closer to her office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:35 pm

kamoku walked out of the science room munching on some pocky that he kept in his lab coat. suddenly, a skinny girl ran into him with nothing on but her undergarnments. kamoku fellbackwark, his scrawny figure easily bruised. he then looked at the girl and smiled. his needled teeth showing crusted human blood. " eh... did the akatsuki base try to recruit deadly playboy bunnies?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:36 pm

She growled and bit his neck deeply.

ooc: omg wow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:38 pm

Revy walked out to see whats going on, she picked Dawnpaw and threw her over her shoulder and brought her into the Akatsuki room.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:39 pm

-.- "I can walk yo know that right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:41 pm

Revy sat dawnpaw down on a chair on the opposit side of her desk and cxhair, she walked over and sat on her chair, Revy pulled out a Akatsuki robe and gave it to Dawnpaw, "here, when i examined your body i also got your size, this should fit"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:42 pm

kamoku made a barrier around his neck before she bit him. "now now, if you did that my little bunny you would die." he mumbled to himself, his male mind wandering to places no female should go. "hm.....i wonder if i can make shackles for....wait! thats it!!! i figured out the sealing problem!!" he jumped up and listend to their conversation after he followed them. " rev, i replaced the regular akatsuki robes with the new prototype."
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:45 pm

"I'll take the original thank you very much." She took the robe and put it on. "I don't want to be blow up when I'm trying to defend myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:47 pm

" hey, its nothing like that. its not that hi tech either. its rip proof, gps, fireproof, freezeproof, waterproof and if you take it off and press a button underneath the sleeve it can produce a weighty holigram of you wearing it for sneak attack purposes." he grumbled. " plus, even if it did blow up your body would body would be put to good use."
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:48 pm

She glared at him angrily. "Who the hell is this person?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:51 pm

kamoku reached out to shake the girls hand. " kamoku willow. specialty: weapons, medical surgery, bionic weaponry, main security and body janitor." he smiled. his messy hair making him look like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:54 pm

"Dawnpaw or Dawn." She rejected his hand shake because she felt uncomfotable enough with him in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:56 pm

kamoku looked at her up and down with his yellow eyes. he had several pupils. making him look loony and his eyes looked like a cheetah pattern. " hm....dont worry. i wont attack you. im gay." he closed his eyes and smiled again. she noticed that she was a head taller than him.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:57 pm

"Then stop looking at me like that! You creeping me out you freak!" She walked out the room slamming the room behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 8:58 pm

Revy stood up and walked over to Dawn, "Looking good dawn" She said when Dawn put on the robe, she went over to kamoku and whisperd something in his ear verly lightly, Try not to scare her away now, shes still getting use to everything, Revy sat back down in her chair afterwerds
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:01 pm

She went into a room and flopped on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:03 pm

kamoku sighed. "very well." kamoku turned seriouse and bowed to revy. " by the way, i found out the sealing problem. also the problem with the akatsuki members abandoning the organization." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:08 pm

Revy dismissed Kamoku, "We'll talk about those later...i have something i need to find out.." Revy began to walk in the direction of the room Dawnpaws in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:09 pm

kamoku nodded and disapeard on the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:11 pm

Revy walked in the room Dawnpaws in and sat on the bed beside her, as she sat down she sighed a bit
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:12 pm

"Yes." She asked rolling over so she was lying on her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jul 2009, 9:16 pm

"This may seem diffrent then your use to..its a huge change but youl get use to it in no time, Kamoku isnt a bad guy hes very nice and good, he is weird sometimes but its just who he is" Revy lays down beside her and puts her arm over Dawn, "Dont worry...youl fit in in no time"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 8:06 pm

"Okay. I'll try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 10:22 pm

5 Ninja appeard kneeling down in a line beside the bed, the one with the huge sword looks up

Kyubo: OH MY GOD your sleeping with another girl Revy!!? Kyubo begins to roll on the floor laughing

Altier: Hm.....i see nothing wront with that

the oither 3 remain silent

"You idiot, shes a new Akatsuki member, go report everything you learned about the 4 tailed to Kamoku, got it?" the 5 ninja dissapeard on the spot after Revy said that

(Theyre Revys 5 other bodys wich are actualy dolls, but its impossible to tell the diffrence between them being a doll or human, look at signature to see them, she can control 5 at once)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Akki
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kamoku Akki

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jul 2009, 11:14 pm

kamoku turned from his work after finishing his little project. two guys bowed down from behind kam. "eh? well im flatterd but your not my type." he laughed. knowing fully well who they were. "eh, new info? gimmie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding trouble.   Finding trouble. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding trouble.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next