Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

random encounter ( no killing)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Mist

random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 1:33 am

Hotsuma blocked 1 rapier with his sword and blocked the other with the spikes on his arm, he then dissapeard and re apeard about 10 ft away from Kamoku, "Hm......so you wanna play like that then...." Hotsuma starts swinging his sword around him realy fast, he instantly stoped his sword at his side and bent down, he propeled himself into the air spining around leaveing a pool of chakre under him flowing all over the place, chakra coverd him completly makeing him un seeable. The chakra then blasted out as if it was cut up around Hotsuma and hotsuma landed on the ground newly transformed. Hotsuma unshiefd both of his swords from his back and started swinging them around fast on his sides "ill play like that to"

Name: Reikon Henshin (Soul Transformation)
Element: Ninjutsu
Description: Hotsuma will start swinging his sword around him in diffrent ways at a fast speed, chakra will begin to suround him, he will jump into the air as chakra spills down and spins around on the ground where he was standing, once he gets about 30 ft into the air, chakra will suround him completly makeing him invisable, about 5 seconds later the chakra will dissapear as if it was riped up and destroyed around Hotsuma. Hotsuma will fall back to the ground takeing a new look, he weilds 2 swords now, his mask is bigger with a more powerful looking design, it will have 2 spikes going down where his cheeks are and bending torwards each other a little bit near his chin, his scarf will sharpen up and turn black, the 4 blue eyes on his mask turn red and he will have a more sharp design on his armor, this form makes him 2x faster but he will hit half the damage he would hit in his normal form, his Jutsus also hit 1/2 the damage they normaly would. (Hotsuma will stay in this form until he cancels it himself or he is beaten out of it, or his chakra runs to low)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 1:40 am

kamoku laughed. the dude looked like a fucking clown on sphycotic meds. kamoku took a draigt of his cigarette and sighed. " never mind about the fight." he said, walking to a cat. " mitsumo, release the backdrop for me." the cat blinked and the surrounding area that the cat had cosmetized, was totally different. peoples houses was on fire, there was screaming and clones of the cat was killing the citizens. "i have all the food i need now."
the rain village was partualy destroyed, leaving only the weak. kamoku only killed the strong. "ill see you back when you have more effective and less flashy moves. eh, anbu? well, if you can find me." he walked away, the cat then jumped at his back and his back ripplied like a portal. making the cat disapear. he began feeling the stomachs of the dead bodies, making sure they were plump until he shouldred them. in a few minutes he had shoulderd 7 people. 5 men and 2 strong women.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 1:49 am

Hotsuma slams his hand on the ground sending a white line out that travels on the ground and goes under Kamoku from behind, 4 lines shoot out of under Kamoku sorounding him with the tips of the lines, 4 Hotsumas jump out of the white lines spining into the air and stop faceing Kamoku, then creat a black glass box around him.

Name: Completer
Element: Ninjutsu
Description: Hotsuma will put his hand on the ground sending out a white line that instantly travels to the enemy (only works if the enemy is infront of Hotsuma) If the line makes contact with the opponents feet they will be unable to move, after the line makes contact with the enemy, 4 more lines will shoot out from under the enemy in diffrent directions sorounding the enemy, the lines will dissapear and 4 Hotsumas will jump spining out of the ground from where the tips of the lines were, there is no holes in the ground or damages, they are summoned by the lines. The real hotsuma and gthe 4 other hotsumas jump about 10 ft into the air spining theyre way up, they will then all stop in the air faceing the enemy at the same time and hold theyre arm out so theyre hands faceing the enemy,, a black glass box will form around the enemy, then it will shatter sending black glass that can cut through enything rain down on the enemy, the enemy can begin to move only after the box has been shatterd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 1:57 am

kamoku sighed. 'this is going to be boring.' he thought. kamoku didnt move phisicaally, but warped his external chi as he usually does. the next second, he disapeard from the glass box and then reapeard that same second a few meters away. kamoku began singing. " hey yo, hey yo, a yummy life for me." he sung as he took a stick and poked at a dead baby to see if it was still alive.
he shrugged and then piled the dead bodies onto the half dead baby to suffocate it while he fights. he turned around and picked up a handful of dirt. "looks likes we has an angry meatbag on our hands, eh mitsumo?" he asked the capsule. though the capsule didnt reply since it was inside his head now. along with the fears of all of the people the cat killed. making kamoku slightly crazy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 2:09 am

ooc: i made a mistake, my sword absorbs the soul of whoever it cuts or touches other then me, you are officialy dead. you landed on my blade touching it long enough for it to kill you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 5:00 pm

((lol, that would have to be a skin touc dude, i dont think it can pass through leather boots. and plus, i dont have much of a soul to kill. the only soul solidification i have is mitsumo, the rest is around the world and can come at my whim. so do you want to kill mitsumo and make me summon several of my souls that can destroy more towns while we fight or we can go along with this. plus, if i touch you, you can instantly die. because of my clan disease.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 6:22 pm

(( hm..scratch that. im too tired to argue more))

kamoku fell to his knees, his cockeyes hair drooping and his eyes dimmed to grey. the meager soul he had was sucked from his body. mitsumo being absorbed into the sword.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 6:30 pm

Hotsuma felt bad for takeing the life of someone who was just hungry, he decided to give the soul back, but doing so he would have to feed the sword something else to satisfy its hunger. Hotsuma put his sword on the ground and jumped back, he then raised his hands and said "Oblivion rise!!" (clan skill) hell flames with souls of hell rose up around the sword, the sword begun to absorb the souls at a very rapid rate, hotsuma canceld the flames and picked his sword up and layed it lengthwise across Kamos body, the sword began to glow purple as souls started to spin around the sword, the one soul that was blue flew out and went right through Kamokus back, back into his body, Hotsuma shiefd his sword and waited for Kamoku to awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 6:34 pm

kamoku reanimated at once and jumpd back, wrinkling his nose. " eh, now i know what it feels to smell sword breath." he mumbled. staring at the anbu. " i shouldnt have been joking around with you, eh anbu kid? your right you are diferent." he said, looking back to the dead bodies.
kamoku stood up and streched. " buffets on me." he said, picking one of the dead mans wallets. "finally, paper money."
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 6:36 pm

Hotsuma was full from all the Ramen he ate befire he ran into Kamoku, he denied it and began to walk away, as he walked away he said "You can just go ahead and feast on those bodys i dont care, theyre already dead enyway" Hotsuma dissapears into the distance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 6:38 pm

kamoku grinned. "eh, all da little fuss for nothin." he mumbled as he tied the dead bodies to some rope and dragged then to the base.

{topic closed}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random encounter ( no killing)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2