Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

random encounter ( no killing)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

random encounter ( no killing) Empty
PostSubject: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 2:25 am

kamoku sat sideways on a lighting pole, being drenched from head to feet. the only thing that showed he was akatsuki was the white ring of kenkyo or 'humility' on his right middle finger. he looked up at the crackling sky. " its starting to brighten up."
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 2:37 am

Hotsuma was rideing his Lightning board through the area when he saw someone sitting on top oh a pole, he cuts through the air down to the person and looks at them for a few seconds, Hotsuma thinks to himself hm...i feel as if ive seen that person somewhere before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 2:40 am

kamoku smiled and decided to mess with the guy. he turned his hair grey and donned on a light jacket and basemall cap. deciding to leave his eyes the same he ran up the pole.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 2:43 am

Hotsuma just kneeled on his lightning board as it shifted up and down in the air, he watches Kamoku closely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 2:45 am

kamoku then jumped off the pole and landed on the tip of the lighting board. " howz ya doin'?" he said happily. scratching his neck
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 2:50 am

Hotsuma back flips off his board makeing it dissapear, he lands on the ground kneeled down with 1 hand down, he then stands up, crosses his arms and watches as Kamoku falls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 2:53 am

kamoku fell for a few seconds and then turned around and began to spin to the ground. he caught a flag pole and flipped to the ground safely. he loked up, slightly bored. " whatsa matter? couldnt handle ze weiht?"
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 3:16 am

Hotsuma stays quiet as he watches Kamoku, the wind begins to blow violently makeing his scarf wip around, he stands as if the wind wasnt even touching him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 3:18 am

kamokus chain necklace and hair shifted in the wind. she stayed in that same position like a statue. "ooo, anbu style. eh?"
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 3:25 am

Hotsuma releases his arms from being crosed, "Im no ordinary Anbu" he sais quietly but just loud enough for Kamoku to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 3:27 am

"and i dont care." kamoku said. licking this right middle finger. where his akatsuki rig was. "they all taste the same to me."
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 3:29 am

"Hm....i see your Akatsuki.............. i guess you wont let me leave here without a battle then?"
Hotsuma roled his shoulders stretching them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 3:35 am

kamoku smiled. "moveover a buffet. you buy me dinner, ill give you a trinket. im not the killing type and i today im thinking of beef instead of gamey anbu."
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 5:49 pm

Hotsuma, haveing no idea what he just said continues to stand there trying to decide weather he should leave or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 11:11 pm

kamoku rolled his eyes and pulled out an advertisement. " im bored, and they wont take friggin dimonds." kamoku held out cherry sized dimonds he pulled out of his jacket. "so you buy me a dinner buffet and ill give you these. deal anbu? or i can give these to you and then eat you."
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 11:18 pm

"I have no money Akatsuki...." Hotsuma started to walk away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 11:41 pm

" eh, ahwell. ill ave you instead then." kamoku disapeard and reapeard millimeters fom the anbus neck. his needled teeth about to close in on the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 12:37 am

As the Hotsuma that Kamoku bit stood there with his teeth in his nack, another hotsuma apears behind Kamoku in an instant "youl have to do better then that....." Hotsuma swings his sword off his back and swings it down at Kamoku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 12:41 am

kamoku activates the first level of his atom eye. he could see that the real hotsuma was about to swing a sword at him and he was just going to bite a clone (clones dont work on me anbu). he then grabbed the clone by the neck and swung it around. as the clone got hit and made smoke, kamoku ducked and retracted one of his claws to 4 feet. enough length to peirce the anbu.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 12:54 am

The instant Kamoku swung the clone, Hotsuma dissapeard then reapeard about 50 ft away from Kamoku, Hotsuma holds his hand out. "Obliterate......" Hotsuma said as he threw his sword into the air, a huge blast came out of his hand aimeing directly for Kamoku.

Name: Obliterate
Element: Ninjutau, Fire, Thunder
Description: Hotsuma will throw his sword into the air (if not shiefd) and hold his hand out with his fingers and thumb bent torwards his palm (in a thrust punch form) lightning and fire will begin to spiral his arm and fuse together, he will then shoot out a huge blast that is very easy to dodge but very powerful, the attack itself is easy to dodge but the after blast is hard to dodge, Hotsuma will then catch his sword in the hand he shot the blast with. (If taken a direct hit from this blast very high damage can be caused but the blast itself will never kill someone, only K.O them, yet the attack itself is very easy dodgeable)

Name: Shunpo
Element: Lightning
Description: This will allow Hotsuma to move at the speed of lightning (only when activated, once activated it will stay on until the end of the battle or Hotsuma gets to weak to use it enymore) This kind of movement is sometimes thought of as Teleportation, but with this it is just a combination of speed and Lightning.

(By the way, it wasnt a clone, it was my kekkei genkai
Nightshade

Ability to move swiftly from 1 spot to another up to 30ft, when the user uses it it leaves an image of himself where he was standing before in whatever position he was in before he uses it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 1:00 am

(hm, i see....the ability to move fast.muaha...)

kamoku smiled as there began be crowding. it was getting to be the middle of the day and no drizzle would stop shoppers. an old woman apeard next to him, walking with a shopping cart. a young man with his head bowed was smoking a ciggarette under a house and a little boy was stomping in the mud, though the akatsuki with the jacket couldnt be found.
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 1:08 am

"Hm......" Hotsuma started to cut all the people up that were around, "i told you before...im no ordinary Anbu..." Hotsuma said as he cut up the people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 1:14 am

kamoku jumped onto the blade, balancing with one foot he grabbed both of the anbus arms and shot out his left foot to the anbus chest. " again. i dont care."
Back to top Go down
Hotsuma Oboro

Hotsuma Oboro

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 1:18 am

Hotsuma raised his arm and blocked the kick with the spikes on his arm, he shook Kamoku off his blade then quickly used Storm Crush at Kamoku.

Name: Storm Crush
Element: Kenjutsu, Lightning
Description: As lightning turns Hotsumas blade yellow, he starts strikeing the enemy multiple times, lightning shoots down around him in diffrent spots shocking the enemy to, he swings normaly up to 9 times then does 1 finaly swing as lightning shoots down where he swings, this swing cuts the air makeing the lightning scatter everywhere infront of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 1:23 am

kamoku flipped off the sword and doublebacked to the roof. after hotsuma's attack he coughed up something black. it then began to form into a grown cat. it fluffef out black fur. the only other colouring was a white star above its right eye. kamoku mumbled." create a barrier to make sure only the rain village gets destroyed. and after that you can start doing thatever you like mitsuma." the cat nodded and disapear in a flash. kamoku then jumped off the roof and pulled out two half rapiers torward the left of the anbu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random encounter ( no killing)   random encounter ( no killing) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random encounter ( no killing)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next