Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Akugo's Revenge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 6:21 pm

Akugo stormed through the trees surrounding the Mist. He was bent on revenge. With his bow at the ready, and an arrow already notched, he closed in on the gates. The guards fell to a quick volley of arrows as he shot up the side of the gate. He streaked through the night, a stone-gray and white mottled blur against the black sky. Dropping his trusty bow, Akugo leaped over the gates and landed silently upon the other side. He had left his quiver behind. Akugo smirked as he pulled two daggers from his belt, padding silently to find his next victim.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 8:04 pm

Eki's body came into view, his camouflage technique dispersing. Moving alongside Akugo, he whispered softly.

"So, we're here to avenge your father... You could have bypassed that gate without the casualties."

Eki two had his two "daggers" in hand, his two favorite, butterfly, or balisong blades. Moving slowly, he kept an eye out for Sunari. She was supposed to be here already.
Back to top Go down

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 8:09 pm

"Well, we are here to kill as many Mist ninja as possible before we are forced to flee. That, to me, is the ultimate revenge for my father. The ninja who killed him are long gone, but their nation and kage are the reason for the death of my people, for that I won't forgive them. Plus, there weren't many missions available so I got bored." He added the last bit with a wink, whispering as he did so. He stuck his two daggers into the ground as he crouched into the shadows, waiting for his last teammate. "Where is she?" He wondered aloud, looking a bit anxious and a bit frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: C rank
Village: Cloud

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 8:11 pm

(ooc: sorry the moment I was gonna post the RAs were going around saying the meeting was today)

"Sorry," was heard from the shadows as Sunari came out, looking a bit flustered from not only rushing...but 'charming' a guard to get in. He would've likely hit on anything that moved, and the moment she was sure his guard was down she'd killed him and quickly snuck in.

"So...kill as many mist nin as possible?"
Back to top Go down

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 8:16 pm

"That's the idea. If anyone above chuunin level comes, I trust that your are strong enough to take them. But don't get cocky, and swordsman and you call for backup." He said, seeming to take lead of the group. As suddenly as this change in him had appeared, it was gone. "Now let's do this. Thanks for the help." He added in with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 8:22 pm

"Err...right, back up."

Sunari wasn't sure if she could handle a jounin, though she would try her best, and if a swordsman showed up she was DEFINITELY calling for back up.

"So we split up for now and take them out I take it?"

She readied some kunai, ready to do whatever Senki commanded.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 8:24 pm

Eki nodded once more and faded into the environment. If he were to kill anybody, it would be with stealth, after all, the longer no one knew how many nin they had killed, the better. Moving away from the group he placed tracing seeds on his partners, allowing him to keep a mental note of where they were at all times, even being able to read their blood pressure, which would come in handy.

Moving down a subsequent street, Eki flipped both of his weapons, the blades of the balisongs now out. As he came around another corner, his knife met the throat of a younger nin, genin by the looks of it. Silently, he moved the body into an alley, and continued on his way, slowing cutting through his enemies.
Back to top Go down

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 8:25 pm

"Yep." Aku said, looking between the two. "If either of you don't feel up to it, you aren't being forced to help. Also, if either of you doesn't feel they can do this alone, I will follow and support you. Though, me being only semi-intelligent....If either of you have a better plan, please speak up." He said earnestly, looking between the two to see how they responded. However, Eki had disappeared, so he now kept his gaze trained on Suna.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 8:29 pm

"I...should be fine, don't worry about me."

Sunari didn't want to appear weak to her teammates, so she took Gisou's example and quickly disappeared, racing off to take out some of the mist nin. Morals had to be shoved into a box, along with all other emotions, as was the norm, as she not only took out some of the genin, but a small group of academy students.

'Not yet into the world of the ninja and already dead...c'est la vie.'

She continued off, hiding in the shadows to take out her opponents.
Back to top Go down

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 8:35 pm

Aku sighed, disappearing into the shadows as well. He slew a chuunin walking home, tired from a mission, with a few arrows, and a genin without much trouble at all. However, when he tried his next chuunin, the chuunin fought back. It was a small fight, barely noticeable, but a fight none the less. Aku walked off, his cheek bleeding ever-so-slightly from a red line caused by a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 8:36 pm

Eki's mind still kept track of where his team was, Sunari was now on the move, her heart beat fluctuating with every kill. Akugo too had killed, the only hint being the pause in his pace.

Lost in thought, Eki took a blow to the back of the head, a chuunin with a rather large sword having clearly clubbed him with the hilt. Rubbing his head, Eki looked up at him.

"Swordsman wannabe..."

The plants muffled his screams as they digested him.

On the move again, Eki found that he was working his way closer to Sunari. As he leapt over top of the street she was on, he looked down, removing his camouflage just long enough to give her a small salute, then carry on.

Perhaps this would be fun after all.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan 2009, 8:42 pm

Her eyes caught Gisou's salute, though made no movements as she spotted a chunin. Had she reacted that would've likely given her away, but instead he continued on, having just left a restaurant and whistling happily.

The fool.

Coiling, waiting, there! Sunari sprung, appearing right next to him, and sliced his throat before his eyes could widen in any form of realization. The man dropped, still looking like he was whistling.

'How much longer before we're discovered I wonder, or at least someone notices the dead beginning to line the streets?'
Back to top Go down

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 5:31 pm

There was a sudden rumble throughout the whole of the village as one of the main streets suddenly took on massive amounts of water, turning most of the village's streets into waterways. Aku smirked, standing in the center of the village, on top of the water he had summoned. He then staggered a bit, having used a lot of chakra for this technique. Taking two soldier pills, he seemed to be completely restored, flipping through handseals. He rubbed his thumb along the shallow cut, collecting blood and placing his hand upon the surface of the water. Suddenly, a massive group of water snakes, hundreds of them, appeared below him.
"Well, let us see how strong the shinobi of the mist are, compared to the inhabitants of the forest of Lamir." Aku said with a deadly, hate-filled tone.

Jutsu Used~
Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Summoning Technique
Range: -
Type: Attack, Defense, Supplementary
A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature

Niiro has a special summoning contract. Any animal that lived in his homeland can be summoned through this jutsu. Most of these animals have no special abilities, but each has their own trait that makes them great for summoning. However, there are some extremely special creatures, namely "Tryllium"

Name-Senki Kawa - Senki River
Rank- C
Range- Long
Effect- After activating the "Darkness" Aura wings, Akugo will choose water as his element for that battle. Then, by using the water beneath the ground and his own aura, Akugo will preform this jutsu. It will turn the area into a massive river, but one with no current. All this jutsu does is allow for Akugo to preform water-based jutsu and summonings in dry areas. This jutsu will only work in areas where water is prominent beneath the ground. In areas like forests, or countries like Mist. In areas like a Desert or even countries like Stone, the jutsu will be ineffective, the most it would do is soak the ground.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 7:19 pm

Eki watched as below the streets filled with water. What is he thinking? He's giving them exactly what they need to fight back with! He then shrugged, chalking up Akugo's water summon to simple boredom before leaping down and landing on the water's surface, forming hand seals as he dropped. Just as he hit the water, he made the last hand seal, shouting out his technique to try and emphasize his power.

"Five Sharks Eating!"

His voice seemed to echo as he said it, his palm striking the surface of the water in turn. As his chakra emerged from his fingertips, it formed five sharks of highly condensed water, who raced along underneath and beside Akugo's snakes, slaughtering anything caught beneath the rivers flow.

Goshokuzame [Five Sharks Eating]
Goshokuzame is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Eki will first form the needed hand seals and then place his hand on the surface of the water. A shark of condensed water will emerge from each of his fingers to attack his opponent in the water below.
Back to top Go down
Sunari Hikura
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 10:35 pm

'Are they...serious?'

Sunari stared at the water appearing in disbelief, nearly wanting to twitch in annoyance. Well...apparently they'd stayed quiet long enough and the two wanted to start things off with a...splash...

Unfortunately, she wasn't really a water user, so she couldn't exactly join them in the same form of merriment. Not to mention it was just her luck that they were in the village that specialized in water...well whatever, that just meant wind rather than fire.

Jumping up from the soaked street onto a roof, Sunari then used the roof to jump up higher, imbuing chakra into her feet to get a nice over look of the city. Then pulling out a easy to carry sized tessen, Sunari cut one of her fingers along the edge and then spread it across the fan and swung it.

"Kirikirimai!"

The weasel Kamaitachi appeared, carrying his little scythe, and ran through the town with his many scythes following, causing some decent destruction as some unaware ninja were sliced by the scythes, others crushed by pieces of the buildings

'I hope that wasn't too much...'

Kirikirimai (Whirl)
Type: Kuchiyose
A weasel called the Kamaitachi is summoned. The weasel carries an arsenal of large and small scythes. It will use these to cut a huge swath of destruction to the surrounding area.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 11:42 pm

Utashi came out of no where and he made it as all these plants came as high a forest that he can blend in with it and then he used his mud clone justu and made 20 clones.Utashi thought to himself I will hold them off master.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 11:51 pm

Flipping over another rooftop, Eki sensed a new chakra level, watching the forest rise. Now things were getting interesting. If a mist nin thought he could beat Eki will it came to Wood jutsu, he was about to see what was up.

Looking around, Eki formed the handseals for his summoning placing his palm on the ground. When the smoke cleared, he was standing on a larger chameleon, for only a moment however, before the beast along with Eki, disappeared. Slowly, the camouflaged duo moved within the forest, completely invisible. Whispering into Hachuu's ear, the chameleon's camouflaged tongue struck out, seeking out hidden enemies and tying them up. All of them wound up being mud clones.

Meaning the real one is using some precautions. With another whisper, Hachuu's tongue snaked back, slicing the clones into pieces. In seconds, Hachuu and Eki landed on the forest floor, no longer hidden by the camouflage. Nodding at his summon, Eki watched as it transformed itself into a large bloodhound, sniffing the air. It then looked over at Eki, seeming to communicate without saying a word.

"Seed Sowing!"

The seed landed on it's target, Utashi couldn't hide now.

"You might as well come out!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hachuu [Summoning Technique: Hachuu]
Hachuu is Eki’s personal summon, and appears as a large chameleon, roughly six to seven feet tall when on all fours, and nearly twenty feet from head to tail. As a passive ability, Hachuu has not only the ability to completely camouflage himself and anyone touching him, but transform into other animals, roughly the same size that he is.

Zessenbaku [War of Words Binding]
Zessenbaku is a Ninjutsu technique used by Eki’s personal summon Hachuu. After focusing chakra to his snaking tongue, Hachuu will extend it to seek out hidden foes. This tongue can then emit a chemical to mark and subdue the hidden attacker.

Zessenzan [War of Words Decapitation]
Zessenzan is a Ninjutsu technique used by Eki’s personal summon Hachuu. After focusing chakra to his snaking tongue, Hachuu will extend it towards his opponent. Because of the amount of chakra built up in his tongue, it will become superfast and sharp. The tongue can then easily cut through most foes.

Mokuton: Makitsuke [Wood Release: Seed Sowing]
Makitsuke is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. This technique plants a seed on his opponent, normally done so by tunneling it underground and into the opponents foot. Other methods include combining the seeds with other mokuton techniques and laying them on the opponent. The seed is so small itself, the target wont be able to see it, much less even notice it. For Eki however, the seed gives off a very specific pheromone, so that he can track the target with ease.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 12:04 am

Utashi used his water vortex jutsu and then jumped out of the ground utashi ran to retrite.when he was safe in a house he activaed the gift he left behind then 15 papar bombs went off in the forest.Utashi was going to wait now for his master for new orders.

Name: Water Style: Water Vortex Jutsu
Element: Water
Description: The user makes a vortex made of water, surrounding the foe. Anything within its grasp, it will pull under. It rises up and can also surround the foe, trapping him/her in a barrier. (Taught to by Modorokie Lee)
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 12:14 am

Eki smiled and Hachuu turned into a large eagle, pulling his master up and away from the water. As the torrent passed, it eventually settled, and Eki dropped, sliding on top of it with chakra lining the bottoms of his feet. He then heard multiple explosions, almost like depth charges going off.

Having already planted a tracker on his foe, Eki followed him on the wave, calling out to him as he got nearer to the house. "Did you really try and set off fire bombs under water? Man, you're denser then I thought." As the wave passed, Eki leapt off, charging chakra to his clenched fists, when he opened them, dozens of tiny seeds were in his palm, all of which he threw in the window, letting them scatter themselves on the floor of the hut. As soon as Utashi moved, they explode into a forest of thorns, filling the house and impaling him. But who wanted to wait for that?

Performing a swiping motion, a kunai was swept from Eki's belt, and tossed through the window after the seeds, setting the motion traps off. In moments, the house was brimming with thorns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mokuton: Ihara Mori [Wood Release: Forest of Thorns]
Ihara Mori is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will focus chakra into a seed, then fire it with a flicking motion. As soon as the seed embeds itself in soil, it becomes active and acts almost as a mine. If anything then moves within a five meter radius of the seed, it will growth very rapidly, sending thorned branches to wrap around whatever the object is.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 9:23 am

utashi used his earth destraction justu witch made a flood,some earth cuting throught the ground,and a tornado.utashi jumped into the ground then he got cut a on his arm from the explosion he telaported to the kage biluding were then telaported agin with the people that were left to get out of the village then he told them to run.utashi went back in and jumped on eki back and used his mist plam justu witch instedel killed him but utashi`s left hand was now paralizyed then he telaported out of the village and ran to catch up with the others but before he left he used his hidden mist jutsu.utashi said to himself "I am glad he is dead he was a pain."

Name:Mist Palm
Element:Water/Mist
Description:The user places his/her hand on the opponent's chest. Afterward, a shot of water and mist fills the bloodstreams to the heart and causes it to explode. An instant kill. A side-effect is that the hand temporarily paralyzes for a time between 2 - 10 days.

Name: Earth destraction jutsu
Element: Earth
Description: This jutsu makes earthquakes,tears open the ground which causes a flood,and makes tornadoes to use this move you have to use 60% of your chakra.

I know its a double post but I forgot the jutsu for the last post.
Back to top Go down

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 10:28 am

Ruka appeared behind Sunari but so quiet no one could hear me and then my water sword appears out of nowhere and I crouch down and attach a paper bomb to her back so gently I it is just almost on then he disappears and then goes to help out utashi.

Water sword V2
rank A
description: can control water and let me do all the other stuff as v1 but this one can let me summon a huge water Dragon that I can control with my sword and I can make sharp waves of water come at my opponent and it lets me make a splash of water come up that I can stand float on and I can make a huge force of water spiraling come at my opponent almost unblockable

looksAkugo's Revenge Sword-3
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 10:34 am

Utashi telaports beside ruka "lets finish them" he said
Back to top Go down

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 10:41 am

Ruka bites his thumb and does hand sighs and slaps it on the ground and a big shock wave comes out and a phoenix comes out and I stand on it get on I tell utashi then it lifts us up in the air the bird is about 7 yards long and 2 high right now and I tell utashi to hold on

Name Rukon
looks:Akugo's Revenge Phoenix
can shoot fire balls and if we both do one a big grand fire ball comes down that x3 the size and can travel at speed to 1 to 50 miles per hour and can make a shield of fire and rukons tail can extend to 4 yards and rukon in 8 yards tall.
Back to top Go down
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 10:47 am

Utashi uses his earth breack down jutsu and it makes a earthquake."There that should help" he said.

Name: Earth Breakdown Jutsu
Element: Earth
Description: Manipulates an area of the Earth to make rocks, statues, earthquakes, etc...
Back to top Go down

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 10:58 am

OOC: Excuse me Utashi, but your just UBER GMODDED.
A)You preformed an auto hit so extreme that you KILLED him without allowing for the possibility that he may escape

B)You preformed two S-rank jutsu, at your rank that amount of chakra could possibly kill you, if not leave you incapacitated.

IC:Aku laughed as he sensed two high-class ninja in his field of water. The idiots had no understanding of the danger they placed themselves in. Suddenly, the colony of highly-venomous water snakes appeared beneath them in the water, shooting up one by one and biting at their ankles before submerge themselves in the water again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akugo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akugo's Revenge   Akugo's Revenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akugo's Revenge
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next