Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Time for Kazujo's Revenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

Time for Kazujo's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 24 Jan 2009, 2:49 pm

Kazujo ran across the fog of the Mist village. He was able to get past its' tight security. Kazujo ran fast as he could then he jumped in the water and he swam in the small lake.
When he is finished swimming. He looked in the gazed of the night sky view. Kazujo is in his busy clothes. Kazujo took out some S-class Super Explosive tags.
He looked at his hated, home village. He have no feelings about this village at all. He just stared in the distance of the moon in the pitch black sky.
He is eager and happy of taking revenge to the Mist. He hates the Mizukage mostly because of what he did to make kazujo hate the Mist most of all.
He remembered the day he destroyed the Grass village halfly. It was so much fun killing and destroying crap. Kazujo looked down at the village places.
Kazujo jumped down from the cliff and landed on a roof very silently and ran a top of the roof of the houses, shops, and other buildings.
He was finally able to see Mizukage's House and that. He looks at the hospital and other places and the ninja Academy.
He knelt down on the tip of the roof edge.
"Here i come for my revenge......Filthy Village!", Kazujo hissed under his breath and leaped off the roof and threw one of his S-class Super Explosive tag at one of the small buildings.
And it starts to explode already and the villagers hears the explosion and all came out and started wandering all over the places.
"This ought to be fun! Ah ha ha ha ha!", Kazujo laughed under his breath.
He leaped off another roof top and landed on another which its the roof of the Mizukage's house.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSun 25 Jan 2009, 5:20 pm

Zazuro was up when he couldn't sleep, he had a lot of sleep yesterday so he would not be tired.
zazuro walked on the stiars up of his house almost to the roof. Then he heard a explosion outside and thumping on the roof. Zazuro listened hard and has his eyes sharp then he jumped out of an open window.
He landed on a roof then he jumps a top of the roof of his house. Zazuro looked to see who it is. Zazuro was surprised by who it was.
"I see, So its you Kazujo.", He said, observing at the ninja. "Its' been awhile since then last time I seen you...almost 10 years ago, eh?"
Zazuro stepped closer to Kazujo as he walks.
"This shall be good. I tend to kill you right there if you had invaded my village.", Mizukage says, he gave Kazujo his evil eye look.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Location : In the darkness....who cares? I am going destroy the world anyways. I am always in the shadows......

Shinobi Info
Village: World Destroyer, forever. Now lives in his Demon's HeadQuarters in WhirlPool Country.

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 6:22 pm

Kazujo heard some regonizeable vioce, he stood there frozen, he only turned his head around to wonder why he knows that familiar vioce. To his surprise, its his old friend, we grew up together from Ninja Academy, we've been very good friends back then before kazujo left village.
"Zazuro Xanuzuro.", kazujo said, whispering under his breath. He remembered him, he is familared with that vioce but he had change a lot that he could've not notice at all if he never talked to him. I am guessing that i haven't change much in physical. he riased his right arm up and held it out straight and opened his hands. He closed the last three fingers except his thumb and his index finger is still open.
"Zazuro Xanuzuro. You...will never put a scar on my perfect right hand...", Kazujo said, remmbering his line to him when we were kids, exact same words and timing. "I thought I would never see you again like if you were dead or something.", kazujo said, turning his body all the around but his right arm is stayed put.
"Beats me that you still lack power, right?", Kazujo said, having more flashbacks when we were kids. I had left the village like...13 or 14 years ago then we met again 3-4 years later that day....I should never never that day...we fought and fought so hard. I am assuming that this fight is going to be...a .. lot....worse!
Kazujo squinched his eyes tightletting his eyebrows sliding forward on the sides.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 6:45 pm

Zazuro just stood where he was. "Yeah, Its me, Zazuro Xanuzuro, just like you said. Kazujo-kun.", He said, looking at Kazujo with his even more evil look in his eyes.
"Don't ya' see? I have gotten powerful by the day we fought a decade ago. Now i shall kill you now. Since everyone going Bounty on you. I will just end your bounty right here, right now.", He said.
"Plus...You are getting too old for saying that stupid line of yours....again. I bet you haven't change at all, so that means, you must've not gotten any stronger and power.", Zazuro said, making a small grin on his face.
"Kazujo....You will never defeat me here and destroy this village. Your life ends here, this is your last place to walk on anywhere.", Zazuro said, making his words going along carefully and properly. He isn't just bluffing about it, he also has his serious face and eyes and stood tall as he could. He slide his blade out of his pouch.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 6:53 pm

"Hmph, You are just some bluffer man! Choose your words and lines.....wisely!", kazujo-sama said, almost shouting.
"Mind my loud mouth for a moment...You are a fool! A fool! Can you deeat me here when you lost...twice? YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME! NOT EVEN ONCE! Choose your words carefully and more wisely....idiot.", kazujo said, making a grin on his smile even larger.
"I may sense that you've stronger but you haven't have the same level as i am!", kazujo said, trying to preform his jutsu.
"Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!!", Kazujo said, making 11 clones.
"You never knew this technique, how can you beat me here anyways?"

-------------------------
Just Used:

Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)
Name: Taju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, literally "Multiple Shadow Clone Technique"
Type: A-rank, Supplementary
Users: Uzumaki Naruto, Hatake Kakashi
As Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, but creates far, far more clones. Like Kage Bunshin, the clones look the same as the user and will disappear if hit. This is considered a forbidden technique, because it can be fatal to the person performing it, seeing as all of the clones are given an amount of chakra from the performer. Naruto learned the technique from the scroll of forbidden seals.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 7:03 pm

"Oh? We may use use jutsus and techniques differently but I have some techniques that you don't have.", zazuro said, observing at kazujo moves.
"then i'll make my move at this moment.....", Zazuro Xanuzuro said.
Zazuro started forming handseals.
"Kirigakure no Jutsu!", zazuro said, pouring out a lot of chakra to do this technique so the mist can be thick as possible, this should be kazujo's worst technique to be through in and out from many of the battles.
"You have somewhat problems with this jutsu on everyday life, don't you?", Zazuro said, looking very closely at Kazujo's moves when the mist started to thicken and thicken every second more.

------------------------------|
Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique
Viz Translation: Kirigakure Jutsu
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Kirigakure no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Hidden Mist ninja. The ninja causes the area surrounding their target to be covered in fog. The low visibility allows the ninja to silently and secretly assassinate their target.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 7:09 pm

Kazujo just stood there...Damn you! When did you learn this technique at all?[/i. Kazujo looked all around him, he have great vision and hearing as well's like zazuro's because we grew up together, we were taught to have something like this. But I can't hear or see anything through this darn thick fog around me. [i]Damn it, This is the worst part that anyone had to cast on me. That dumbass! Where did he learn that from!? All this angriness won't help me at all...I need to calm down.Kazujo calmed down and tries to listen for sounds, one of his kage bunshins proofed away. he's gotta be near, somehow.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 7:37 pm

Zazuro took a stance. He starting to wave with handseals of few jutsus he is doing.
"Shadow clone Jutsu!", zazuro said, but he moved around so kazujo won't know where he is when he speaks.
Then he made another technique handseal.
"Shihouhappou Shuriken no Jutsu!", zazuro said, then making his third move behind the all directions shurkiens. Though he needed some clones first.
"Shadow clone Jutsu. Kage Shuriken no Jutsu!!", zazuro said, almost loudlly and moved around the around so kazujo can't track him where his spot was.
He watched the attacks go for kazujo, far worst....in the fog msit!
Zazuro grinned, that should do him good with some fresh blood I need to see! Zazuro licked around his lips and tuck it back in his mouth. He grinned more big now.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 5:30 pm

Kazujo knelt down to listen for any sounds he can to hear and see anything until he sees and hears spinning points. Shurikens? From all over surrounding me? ...How can that even possible for him to know that jutsu? Kazujo's clones all prrofed awayfrom zazuro's attack. Damn...He did had gotten better than before, multiple, combo attacks. Interesting. Kazujo puts his hands on the ground and leaped up high as he could and jumped on a roof above the thick mist below him.
"Hmmm, Zazuro. I think I've been underestimating you a quite little bit, but still, you still lack power!", kazujo said, speaking of the truth to his belief of what he is seeing.
"Let me by and abandon you there and I'll find what I want and need.", kazujo said, starting to walk away by taking of few steps.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 6:28 pm

Zazuro leaped far up on the same roof that kazujo is walking on.
"You are not going anywhere!", zazuro said, he looks at kazujo and made waves of handseals.
zazuro is now on kazujo's side.
"Water clone Jutsu. Water Prison Jutsu!", He said, placing his hand over kazujo's head and his mizu clone shows up.

---------------------------------------------|
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Range: -
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Viz Translation: Art of the Water Prison
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 6:35 pm

Kazujo let himself get caught in the Water prison Jutsu. He was on gaurd and he let himself be caught, anyways. just to let Zazuro's guard down.
"Well? is this the end of me now? Eh?", kazujo said, smacking his lips a bit around.
"You are...truly dumb as a moth.", kazujo said, he looked at zazuro's deep blue eyes.
Kazujo gave Zazuro his evil look with his pitch big black eyes.
"What you know about me anyways?", kazujo said, looking at Zazuro's eyes carefully.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 6:45 pm

".....Kazujo..That name "Kazujo" is your fake name..isn't it? I even know your real name."Zazuro said,.
"You told me once when we were ninja Academy. I am the only one who knows your real name in the mist apart from your parents.", Zazuro said, still holding his water Prison Jutsu.
"Kotonashi Akuma....", Zazuro spook, speaking of Kazujo's real name.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 6:53 pm

"....!!!!", kazujo thought to himself, how can he even remember that name?.
Kazujo just put his head down. "I told you that day....Hmm, funny I don't remember why and when I told you that. Maybe I think too much.", Kazujo spook softly. "Nothing Demon....", Kazujo said, but he smiled.
"Zazuro Xanuzuro, the Water demon, aren't you? Or Lack Demon sounds better?", Kazujo messes around with zazuro again. Just to make him mad all over it.
"I guess i have no secrets to keep for myself from you Zazuro."
Kazujo closed his eyes, trying to remember what happened that day when he told him everything, anything.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 6:58 pm

"Yes. We were best friends back then. Very best buds. That's why you told me anything and everything of you amd myself too.", Zazuro said, giving him an reason of his dreadful dream.
"Water demon you would call me. Kotonashi.", He said, looking down.
Its' starting to rain already outside.
Kazujo is still slumped down.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 11:29 am

He is thinking of something in his head. There is one thing he haven't told Zazuro truthfully...
"Zazuro. You remember Kiritaiyou Uetto? You thought he he did the crime to your family?", Kazujo spook slowly. His head is still down but he opened his eyes. "It wasn't....Kiritaiyou that he did it. It...I-I killed them.", Kazujo stammered over some of the words. "I-I'm...I'm sorry, young friend."
Kotonashi Akuma is speaking of the real truth. That was 22 years ago anyways. We were only 8 years old, I was able to kill them from my power I've earned. I never told friend this because...Just to move on with life until I was 14, I left village that my family was killed, ordered by the Mizukage because of their raw power that had. I have 2 different personalities at the same time....Always and forever since he was a child.
"Zazuro, It was me that killed them....your family....You should've known...amd killed me instead not Kiritaiyou.", kazujo said, still slumped down in his Water Prison. kazujo is not moving at all. Just beyond waiting for his next attack. He had a dark path within him, all inside of him since then.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 2:16 pm

Zazuro was shocked on what Kazujo had said. Him all along? He is my best friend back then, why would he do such thing?, zazuro thought, now that he is angry.
"Why would you kill my family, you!? You are and were my best friends! Why on earth would you do that?", zazuro said, he is angry, but he still wouldn't like to kill Kazujo because he is his best friend even now.
Zazuro released the Water Prison Jutsu.
Zazuro looks at kazujo with his deeper evil look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitimeSun 01 Feb 2009, 2:36 pm

"Yes. It just happened, I didn't make that decision myself, I just...moved over there and done it.", Kazujo said, standing up after he was released. "Well, hope we meet again....young friend. Or do you want to kill each other on your lovely village to get destroyed?", Kazujo said, making up things again.
Then he jumps over the roofs and left the village with no problem. Kotonashi Akuma is hopefully about one thing is that zazuro getting stronger than himself and kill me one day... Kazujo smiled and went off somewhere.

(LEFT TOPIC)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Kazujo's Revenge   Time for Kazujo's Revenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Kazujo's Revenge
Page 1 of 1