Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 2:19 am

"yes. but its confined in a twelve pronged seal." she had several jars now, the arm was long and thin, but extremely durable. miyuki went closer for the other blocks, making the fingers, with nails, cuticles. the puppet master noticed that the grain trail was twisted, spiraling along the arm as if it was strengthend thaat way.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 2:27 am

Daedalus thought hard at this point, all while admiring her work. She was a natural really.

"Nicely done, petrify it for even more durability if you want... You can do that instantly, takes me years to petrify my limbs. But what you're telling me, is due to teh fact that it's simply a higher frontal lobe activity, anyone can use chi? I understand that perhaps not to a point where a Willow can... but what could you teach me on the subject?"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 2:35 am

"well....to tell you the truth, strategists and puppeteers already have a considerable amount of chi. they just cant see or control it." she said, petrifying the wood.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 2:40 am

Daedalus nodded, "Due to the fact that we need to access higher brain functions to combat... So without the ability to control it, could I use chakra to forcibly emit it?" The subject was getting increasingly interesting. If Daedalus could create even a few simple techniques using Chi, it would save him high amounts of necessary chakra.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 2:43 am

" like i keep explaining to you, chi flows externally. thats why we can teleport. we temporarily stop the flow, if there is no chi flow, there is no you."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 2:46 am

Daedalus frowned again, "Well, your explanations aren't very clear. I still believe there's got to be a way around the barrier, a way for humans, and perhaps even animals to manipulate it to some degree. regardless, if you're finished with the outer design, we can move on to weapons."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 2:54 am

"hm." she began moulding the rest of the body. " animals have the lowest amount of chi, they can never acess it, you have more chi than ive seen in a human besies kitaro after he became chikage." (hence the word chikage)
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 3:32 am

Daedalus in turn fished multiple weapons from panels on the walls. "You can reimburse me for these later. And I'll take the Chi thing as a compliment. I suppose it'll increase even more after the Willow heart in me falls into cooperation. Not even sure what benefits it will give me, but i'm somewhat hoping it'll keep you Willows from turning the only part of me that's still alive into rubber."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 3:35 am

"i hope so too. then who am i going to learn puppeteering from?" miyuki took out a black sroll when she opend it, there was a package of black skin. " this was from the last time ki died." she attached it to her puppet. after that she closed her eyes next to the puppet. working on its internal workings without revealing their secrets.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 3:38 am

"Not sure, but I hear there's some chuunin in Suna who can control up to three puppets now!" Daedalus laughed at his own sarcasm, returning to his own table once again removing his heart. Taking a close look at it, he began tinkering some more. Before putting it down and summoning most of his bladed weapons. Precariously, he then dipped each one in a new poison he had developped, designed from Willow genetics. He was astounded from what he could do with Willow dna strands alone. And it turns out Ki had left him his entire organ list... marvelous!
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 3:43 am

miyuki opend her eyes. " three? kankurou isnt skilled with them yet. and his puppets are too simple, he didnt even make them." she took out another scroll from her sleeve. she activated it and stacks of cloth she made from her loom apeard, the whole rainbow. she took out the loom itelf and began to connect some together, cutting and sewing with one of her claw husks and her own willow hair strands.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 3:48 am

"He has potential, he uses the same style Sasori used to. I suppose he has to, Sasori made the puppets after all. Even the great Sasori limited himself to a mere hundred however, I suppose there's only so much work you can do off of someone else's creation. Sasori worked from Monzaemon's breakthrough's, I from his. I wonder though, will you be a Kankurou, following in foot steps, or a Sasori, walking past where the foot steps end."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 3:50 am

miyuki remained silent. "i have a question. if i told you that i could bring puppets to life, what would you do?" she asked. not taking her eyes off of the loom.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 3:53 am

Daedalus smirked a little. "if you could bring puppets to life, it'd no longer be puppetry, but slavery. But in all honesty, I don't think I'm quite sure what I would do. The power of a puppeteer is based on working with the inanimate. If they were constantly alive, the point of controlling them with strings is well, pointless. But if you could have it so that it is a temporary effect. Well, now you're switching between puppetry, to simply having an ally who happens to have bladed inards."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 4:02 am

"hm. i see." miyuki made the outfit for her puppet. she then began putting the large puppet in the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 5:15 pm

Daedalus nodded, "Like I said, although I'm sure it has uses, an old dog like me has spent too long working with the dead and inanimate, I simply wouldn't know what to do with it."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 10:14 pm

"well, they are useful, but they're feelings are intolerable." she took ut some paints and began to do the face and hands.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 10:39 pm

"You should probably install your weapons before you paint it... They're easier to blend in and conceal that way."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 10:42 pm

" i already did. that part i used with the atom eye." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 10:54 pm

"So that's what that entire mysticism thing was... Interesting. Not sure why you have to hide it's weapons from your fellow member, but so be it. I suppose the organization can't ever really be trusted."

Daedalus whistled through his jaw parts, deciding to let her do her own thing while he put his parts together.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 10:58 pm

myiuki stood back and blinked. she had added another pupil to her eye. the puppet looked up and around. he stood up and bowed. he was twice the size of miyuki, which was about the size of a regualr person.

Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 9576
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 31 Dec 2008, 11:04 pm

Daedalus looked up from his place.

"All ready to go?" He grinned, "Feel free to take it/him for a training run, you may may want to alter the balance or reposition the weapons a bit, but it's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Jan 2009, 2:15 am

miyuki nodded. she walked out of the room with the puppet going after her. " thankyou for the advice."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 12:17 am

Daedalus nodded, once again returning to his work, ever perseverant.

[Topic Closed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]   Setting up. [Any Akatsuki] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting up. [Any Akatsuki]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2