Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Empty
PostSubject: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 9:59 pm

OOC: First person to post gets to fight Ol' Saruno kun is deadly training combat. xD

Last edited by Saruno Kazura on Fri 12 Dec 2008, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 10:01 pm

miyuki was sitting in a tree.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 10:10 pm

OOC: Sigh, i need some good Rp'ing, but i guess this can do... xD
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saruno stood at the edge of a branch, looking to Miyuki with his crimson eye, his right eye being covered in a sealed bandage, preventing it's effects from happening. He awaited a motion from Miyuki, hopefully a good one.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 10:12 pm

(just make your post)
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 10:14 pm

(I did)
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 10:16 pm

miyuki remained still. her eyes yellow and staring straight at him. and smiled. "your turn."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeTue 09 Dec 2008, 10:19 pm

A dark, passing wind began to overflow the area, Saruno's hair moving along with it. He wasn't all that amused, all he wanted to see was some action for his training, "Ladies first..." he said within his dark, unrelenting kind of voice. He didn't try to be scary, he just wanted some practice. Sliding his left palm to the hilt of his crimson blade, strapped to the edge of his back, he awaited even a single movement of his opponent, in all ways around.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 11:32 am

saruno was suddenly hit from all sides. since it was dark, her capsules blended in and he also noticed that he was about to be crushed by the chi feild. miyuki knew it was him because no sort of clone had a beating bijuu inside, and a beating heart with blood. miyuki then disapeard into the darkness herself, her eyes becoming dark. as dark as the night around her.

Last edited by Miyuki Willow on Wed 10 Dec 2008, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 4:14 pm

(...I'm not Kitsuke, try again. xD)
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 10:42 pm

(Kay, better)

Sliding his left palm forwards, after he appeared in the sky, then back to the ground once more, "Why must i fight someone with such talent? It'll be a waste!" he said within his dark kind of voice, sliding his blade back into it's sheath.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 10:43 pm

miyuki didnt release her chi feild nor her capsules, but stopped their progress. " ........"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 10:52 pm

"Why do i fight someone with such abilities?" saruno said in his dark kind of voice, setting his palms behind his head, looking to the sky, "You have all so much talent, yet i wonder what you can do..." he continued, letting a small wave of chakra form in his left palm, hidden, of course.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 10:56 pm

miyuki could see his chakra ( i can see atoms. chakra is made of atoms too.) miyuki frowned. this was a trick. she didnt relent, but she didnt exicute either. ".........im still not strong enough, and abilities are just advantages, not skill."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 10:58 pm

The chakra dissipated, knowing a bit that she noticed it, it wasn't much of a trick, but it was something, "Do you know of my father? Toshiro Kazura?" he asked Miyuki, hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 10:59 pm

miyuki felt a pang of regret. she rememberd. "yes.....he was my teacher until i almost killed him with a revisation of his jutsu...."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 11:01 pm

Saruno sighed lightly, "Ah yes, my father was always trying to teach people new techniques, but it seemed he didn't get the chance to teach you the other forms of the Natsuin Dankai..." he began to say, "I say that because it's a technique that a person can manipulate to their choosing of seals, and i guessed it was something like that..."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 11:05 pm

miyuki stopped. "....can you teach me?"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 11:12 pm

"Of course..." saruno smile lightly, placing his palms back at his side, "I know all five seals as well as my father did, so if you want to train with me, your more than welcome to"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeWed 10 Dec 2008, 11:14 pm

miyuki nodded. she warily reabsorbed her chi and her capsules besides one that turned into a white bat that latched onto a lock of her hair.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeThu 11 Dec 2008, 4:43 pm

Saruno simply let his arms swing to his side, forming a simple hand seal with both of his palms, "Now i guess you already know the first seal, lets begin with that..." he said within his dark, unrelenting kind of voice.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 1:38 am

miyuki set up the stance and quickly drew flowers, spores and certain plants with the air and her fan. the ery poisons marked out the seal and she ws in the middle of it. " i dont think its neccessary to finish it"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 8:58 pm

Saruno simply let his palms form a few hand seals, a large crimson seal appearing around his very being, "Now let us begin, start by strengthening your chi and try and expand the circle, just don't worry, i'm immune to poison with this chakra." he chuckled, letting the seal stay put.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 8:59 pm

miyuki nodded. she took a deep breath and made it wider, making a chi feild around it.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:09 pm

Saruno smiled lightly, "Nice job Miyuki, now repeat after me..." he began, "Natsuin Dankai! • Natsuin Toukai" he shouted within his dark kind of voice, letting his palms move together once more, this time like in a small dance. He let his arms sway to the side, then his left palm touching the ground before him, and his right palm behind him. It was an Eight-trigram stance. The seal around him began to expand, showing it's great power before him.
----------------------------------------------

-Second Stage: Seal of Destruction - Natsuin Toukai -
Description: After setting the seal of Chaos down, the Seal will enlarge to a farther diameter, further increasing power over 2 fold. The ground around the seal will begin to shatter upwards and the user can use them to the advantage of throwing them at the opponent. If the opponent is within the boundaries of the Seal, the user can impact several hits against them when they form a large amount of chakra into their palms.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2008, 9:11 pm

miyuki nodded again and repeated his movements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-   Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saruno's Training of Doom -[Open To 1]-
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next