Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)

Go down 
+2
Reiki Willow
Zodiark
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Empty
PostSubject: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 8:13 pm

Tsumi walked into the cloud village next to Miyuki.

"I issue a challenge to any of those who think them self strong enough to be Mizukage!"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 8:17 pm

"i accept" kisho was laying down on a roof above Tsumi, not even bothering to sit up "now what do i have to do, just wait to beat the crap out of someone to prove i'm better"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 8:20 pm

"Basically? I will contact those who join when the tournament begins. Then, you fight."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 8:21 pm

"i'll be up here until than, working on my tan" kisho took off his shirt and pulled out a pair of sunglasses and laid there in the sun
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 8:38 pm

"................scary."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 8:40 pm

kisho smiled and said "you know you want a piece' as he rolled over slightly and began flexing his abs
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 8:41 pm

"a peice of what? hot air? no thanks."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 8:42 pm

"you're just like your dad, no fun at all" kisho rolled onto his back and fell asleep as he continued tanning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 8:44 pm

"That was.....scarring."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 8:45 pm

miyukis eyes darkend a bit. she pulled the moiture from the air, making it cold and threw the water at kisho. drenching him. she then tuurned the water into ice. " im nothing like that low life...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 8:46 pm

Tsumi put a hand on her shoulder. His head came up, hovering by her ear. He whispered.
"Calm yourself hun, I don't want trouble. Already in deep as it is."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 8:56 pm

miyuki imeadiately stopped and returned the weather back to normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 8:58 pm

"Thank you. I would hug you but I would die."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:07 pm

"....good point."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeSun 12 Oct 2008, 10:24 pm

"I will find a way." He assured her.
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:56 am

Masahiro walked alone towards the crowded group of nin, tightening the gloves on his wetsuit.

"I received the challenge earlier, and am willing to take my rightful position as head of this village."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 1:06 am

miyuki nodded. staying a bit away from the crowd. " good."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 7:12 am

" So is this gathering complete ? " Gilgamesh said as he landed, with a strong Gust of Wind, because of his wings. The wings behind his back gradually dissapeared. He began to to smile with an Evil look on his face :twisted:
" It seems that this tournament is attracting some of the worlds best. Hopefuly they aren't dissapointing. don't get the wrong Idea. Im just taking part in this tournament for the fun of battle. The prize means absolutely nothing to me." he said as he stepped down frmo the roof of the house.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 7:42 am

Kitsuke was just passing when he felt a same lifeforce...
"Tsumi..."
And the Fan is moving and swaying...
"Miyuki..."
Kitsuke hid to see what is happening after seeing the guy that suddenly appeared with us...
And another guy I assured I met in Konoha...
They are contesing for the Mizukage position...
That is fun to watch...
"Hello what are doing all of you here...?"
Coming out of his hiding position...
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 7:45 am

Gilgamesh turned around to see who came in. He gave him a piercing look and then turned back to the bird perched on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:43 pm

((The tournament isn't for a bit.))

"I am giving you time to train, and maybe study up on your opponents. Also, some may not have heard yet, so I will be traveling around a little more to inform people. I will contact all of you when the tournament begins." Tsumi said this as he walked over to a wall of the gate. He posted his scroll there. It basically told them that any who thought they were strong enough good join and that he would be contacting them soon. "Good day, and good luck." He walked past Miyuki, saying his good byes. He head out once again.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 12:46 pm

" Gather information huh ? While you chattered away, i gathered all the information i could ever need. " Gilgamesh said giving a mischivious smile. The the wings once gain sprouted from his back and he flew of, along with his bird.
[ im out ]
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitimeMon 13 Oct 2008, 2:44 pm

Fumito stood hidden in a shady place acting like a regular citizen. He had once again lend a face from someone random.
"This could suit to my plans." A small smile was created on the face.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)   Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsumi's challenge(anyone who wants Mizukage)
Page 1 of 1