Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Waiting for a challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: E Rank
Village: Hidden Leaf

Waiting for a challenge Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 7:29 am

Shu was sitting quietly, hoping that someone would show up to challenge him to a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 3:30 pm

Kisho was walking past an open field when he noticed a lone person sitting in the middle of it, after walking up next to the person, he noticed that it was Shu of the stone and said "greetings tsuchikage, forgive me if i had interrupted you, but i do wonder, what is a person such as yourself doing alone in a place such as this"
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 4:39 pm

When Shu heard him, he got up and answered, "Just passing the time, and hoping for a good challenge since I haven't had one in a while. Would you like to spar?" Shu asked.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeThu 25 Sep 2008, 7:32 pm

kisho placed his chin in his fist and looked off into the distance before saying "i can't see why not, would there be any rules, other than no killing"
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 7:25 am

"No rules, except for one. Got to make it an interesting battle," Shu said, getting ready to fight. "Lets begin, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 2:53 pm

"yes, lets" he lowered, his body, spreading his legs out, turning so his right side was facing shu, resting his right hand on the hilt of his sword he watched and waited for shu to make the first move
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 4:51 pm

As he saw kisho getting his sword, shu decided to take out his sword as well. "Well, lets see how good you are," Shu said, summoning earth clones and surrounding the man.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 5:04 pm

"clones, please, do not insult me" he tightened his grip on the sword's handle, watching to see what clone would advance first
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 6:24 pm

"Do you know what these clones will do though?" Shu asked, smiling. Alright guys, all of you go ahead and attack."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 6:27 pm

((just so i know, how many clones are there))

"i know that they will all die" taking a step forward with he drew his sword, immediately cleaving the clones in front of him in half, than spinning around and slicing another clone from collar bone to hip
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:12 pm

((At least 5, don't worry, not that much))

"Not bad, not bad. Might be fun after all," Shu said, still smiling. "Alright, my turn," he said, moving right in front of kisho. "Hell Slash!" Shu said, using quick speed to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 11:09 am

a loud metallic clang rang out as shu's sword hit kisho's as he said "you're holding back aren't you, that was too easy to block, i was expecting more from a kage"
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 1:46 pm

"I don't like going to far unless I really have to. If you want me to, you got to throw everything you have at me," Shu said, making hand signs. Then, he picked up at least 10 discs from the ground and started to throw them at kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 2:00 pm

"i don't think i'd have to go that far to make you keep from holding back" he calmly stood his ground, using both his sword and its scabbard to shatter the incoming disks "please, try to at least make it a challenge for me"
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 2:10 pm

"You don't get why I haven't been going out on you. I'm doing this to see what you're capable of, and I think I made the right choice fighting you," Shu said, smiling. Then, Shu used his quick speed to appear right behind kisho. "Hell Slash!" Shu said, doing the same move as before but with more power that would be hard for kisho to block.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 2:18 pm

"i never said to go all out, i asked that you not hold back" kisho leaned forward, stopping himself from hitting the ground with his scabbard, rolling to his back, spinning around, attempting to sweep shu's legs out from under him
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 2:22 pm

As Kisho tried to sweep out his legs, Shu quickly jumped away to get some distance away from him. "You think that was my full power? Sorry, but that's not even close," he said, smiling as he made 5 more clones. Then they surrounded Kisho and started to spin around him really fast till he got dizzy enough.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 2:25 pm

Kisho stood up, sticking out his sword, neck level with the running clones, attempting to cleave off each of their heads as they ran "i know you can do a lot better than that, and i never said you were doing your best"
Back to top Go down
Shu
Genin
Genin
Shu

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 2:37 pm

When Kisho was done getting rid of the clones, Shu disappeared then appeared above kisho. "Housenka no Jutsu," Shu said, spurting fire balls from out of his mouth and firing them at kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2008, 4:54 pm

Kisho covered his mouth as he let out a long drawn-out yawn, jumping back out of the oath of the fire balls, sheathing his sword he clasped it into his cloak, withdrawing Hell with his right hand, pointing it at shu, he fired 5 rounds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for a challenge   Waiting for a challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for a challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: