Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:57 pm

miyukis tense black eyes turned back to yellow. "good. i think ill...go to a book shop..." she got up and walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:58 pm

"if you are looking for a good book, you might want to read this" kisho reached into his pouch and pulled out a small red book with black lettering on the front that spelled out LOVELESS
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 11:00 pm

she looked at the book questioningly. "um...i dont read these kinds of books but ill give it a try...."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 11:02 pm

"it's about 3 friends, each after the same thing, but each destined to live a vastly different life"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 11:05 pm

"hm....sounds good. thankyou."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 11:07 pm

"no problem, and don't lose that book, it's one of the only three left in the world, and it's worth a rather large fortune"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 11:09 pm

she nodded. and left, holding the book carefully
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 11:35 pm

Toshiro had only continued his dream through his unconscious state, feeling the pain from his past with the pain of his wound.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 2:37 pm

after an hour or so, miyuki walked back to the hospital and waited for toshiro to wake.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 7:22 pm

Toshiro was laying on the hospital bed, looking up the ceiling after he woke up not too long ago, thinking of the technique and it's strengths, then back to his past, letting down a small depressed gaze.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 7:51 pm

miyuki was holding a tray of food. "you might need to eat. sorry."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 8:08 pm

He looked to the tray of food, them the gurgling of his stomach from being passed out from the poison, then sitting up, "It is alright Miyuki, you just put a bit too much of your energy into the seal, that's all...I'll be fine..." he said, smiling lightly towards Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 8:10 pm

she nodded quietly. she was still a bit worried. " are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 8:23 pm

"I don't really know yet, it's been some time since i've been poisoned by flowers before..." He said, looking to the ceiling once more, then back to miyuki, "But i'm sure i'll be fi~" Toshiro stopped for a moment, feeling the pain in his side once more, almost tearing through him as the scar on his right arm and the wound on his left side burned like crazy, something was acting up, but he just kept his smile lightly on, avoiding the urge to scream in pain.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 8:25 pm

miyuki stood up so fast when she saw toshiros heart beat faster than a drum beat and his mucles constrict. "ill get kisho." she said quickly and rushed to get him.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 8:49 pm

He held his right palm over his mouth as he covered a cough, lying back down on the bed as he kept as still as he could, placing his left palm over his wound, keeping it from getting any worse than it was.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct 2008, 8:55 pm

miyuki ran through the hospital, trying to find kisho and tell him what was happening. she couldnt find his irregular pulse and his constatly changing blood type anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:09 pm

Kisho walked into Toshiro's room and silently watched him for a moment so he could see what was going on, than after a minute or so he walked in and said "one of the nurses said your condition had worsened, so i figured i would stop in and see what the problem was"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:13 pm

Toshiro looked to Kisho, who had entered the room with his left palm continued to be on his wound, "Yeah, i noticed that myself...." he said a bit sarcastically, clutching it a bit more as he almost screamed in pain. The pain in his side almost worsened enough to knock him unconscious, but he kept his state to consciousness, trying to stay awake as much as he can.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:15 pm

"here, this will help with the pain" he walked over to a cabinet and pulled out a syringe of morphine, than walked over to toshi and injected it into his arm "now tell me, what happened"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:18 pm

Toshiro coughed a bit, sitting up on the hospital bed gently, his arms on his knees, "This was a bit of time ago, yet i didn't think it would come back..." he said within his dark tone, a bit weaker than usual.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:20 pm

"what do you mean, i thought this happened yesterday" he pulled up a chair to the side of the bed and sat down
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 6:28 pm

"No no, it was on a traveling fight i had back in the day, about a month ago" he said a bit softly, in his dark voice, "I was fighting a Jinchuuriki and i got hit with something, i can't remember what..." he continued, looking to Kisho, then the floor below him.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Oct 2008, 9:32 pm

"well if it was something like that, than there isn't a whole lot i can do to help" he looked across the room out the window "something like that can be completely unknown substance"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Oct 2008, 10:10 am

He took out a small piece of paper from his left pocket, looking to the picture on the front of it, "I guess there's only a couple fates i know that can help me..." he said within his dark voice, looking to Kisho, then back to the photo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2