Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Empty
PostSubject: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:04 pm

Toshiro quickly appeared at the doorway of the Cloud village hospital area, almost losing his balance as he swayed in the doorways, his hair turning a dark purple with the poison running through him. He coughed up a bit of the poison as he approached the desk, falling onto the floor as it began to affect him. Many Medical ninja began to run towards him, other ones caring for the patients in the other rooms of the hospital
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:06 pm

miyuki stayed out of his periferal vision as she followed him. making sure he was in the right hospital. "........."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:07 pm

kisho was standing by the reception desk when he noticed Toshiro stumble through the door way looking like he might keel over and die at any moment "you look like death, what happened to you" kisho walked over to toshiro and looked down on
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:09 pm

He coughed lightly, standing up, but just barely, swaying lightly, "It's only just a bit of poison, i guess..." he said, looking to Kisho with his left eye, his right eye being covered by his headband. The reaction of the poison in his body almost made the wound on his right side burn like hell, making him fall back down, to an unconscious state.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:11 pm

miyuki stayed outside. watching the effects. ".............."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:14 pm

"well i can tell that you dumb ass, what i want to know i how" he sighed and picked up toshiro and began to shout orders to the medical staff as he carried toshiro to the nearest room "you, get some bandages for his wound, you two get ready to take blood samples and test for all know poisons, start looking at the fastest acting ones first so we can have a chance of catching it" he laid toshi on the bed and tore open his shirt to inspect the wound and began cleaning and dressing it
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:17 pm

miyuki climbed the roof and stood just above the window.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:20 pm

Toshiro began to twitch lightly in his unconscious state, then just settling down to not moving at all, breathing still, but still deep within his unconscious state, the poison acting through his system as powerfully as it could. His dream he was experiencing was the past he had come to hate, making him think about it more and doing exactly what he did back then, only before the attack.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:22 pm

two nurses worked on toshiro's arm opposite the side of the cut, each taking a sample of blood to test for poisons and toxins. without even looking up, kisho motioned with his hand to miyuki to come inside to talk with him
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:24 pm

she swiftly jumped into the room. not making any noise. and she waited for further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:25 pm

"you wouldn't happen to know what happened now would you" he said in a tone that implied he already knew the answer
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:27 pm

miyuki stared at her feet. she felt like she was a kid again. " he was teaching me how to do the second seal, and i sort of....improvised.."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:29 pm

kisho sighed and his shoulders dropped slightly after he finished wrapping up toshiro's side "and what exactly do you mean by 'improvised'"
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:31 pm

Toshiro felt a small pain as he continued the dream in his unconscious state, not knowing of the people around him. The seal of chaos appeared in a small form on his right palm, showing the first state of it.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:33 pm

"instead of using the standard black writing... i opend up some paralizing and poison spoes along with some flower spores...and i actuvated it, it was a bigger explosion than i thought. but i assumed that my chi force feild would repel the spores..."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:36 pm

"for you maybe, but not for toshiro" he looked up from the red dyed bandages and looked at miyuki "do you know what spores and poisons it was that you used, it would make my job a lot easier"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:38 pm

"no, i dont. we were in a feild that had several different speices. so i dont know which enterd his body. we were protected under the same feild though....."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:39 pm

"why don't you just go back to the field and bring me one of every type of flower so i can see what type of spores i'm dealing with"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:41 pm

miyuki bowed and jumped out the window. in a few seconds she came with two armfulls of flowers.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:45 pm

The seal in Toshiro's palm faded as his head tilted to the left, falling even deeper into the unconscious state he was in. The poison was working fast, and needed to be dealt with immediately.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:47 pm

after a few minutes of examining the flowers and looking through a botanical guide, kisho looked over at miyuki and said "well it isn't as bad as i thought, none of these plants are life threatening, but he isn't exactly in the best condition to be teaching you for the rest of today and most of tomorrow. he has an elevated temp, nausea, and mild hallucinations ranging from seeing weird colors to imagining people in the room, but he'll be fine once we clean out his system"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:49 pm

miyuki stood still. "i understand." she sat down on a chair to wait for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:51 pm

"you don't have to sit here and wait you know, why do you go out and take a look at the town" kisho said as he stopped at the door looking back at miyuki before turning to a medical nin and telling them what had happened and how to treat toshi
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:53 pm

"i know, but its my fault hes hurt."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:54 pm

"mistakes happen, nobodies perfect, just relax, he's goign to be fine"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake   Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posion; Toshiro's case ~ Remake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: 2011 Archive :: Ninja Roleplay! :: Hospital-
Jump to: