Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:02 pm

miyuki smiled as the ice turned to titanium. " i see your face expressions and no. i dont have any chakra mr. toshiro." she smiled apologetically. "i might have to burn your face if you do not surrender. and the look from your body mass and skelital structure. even you cant bend metal. and i heard you have to use a handsighn to activate and control your chakra."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:05 pm

"I don't need to form a hand seal in order to activate my Kekkei Genkai, that's for sure..." he began to say, trying to place a small chakra explosion technique tag on the metal-like ice below him, attempting to activate it immediately, but it will explode in about 30 seconds, "And i've heard only little about you willows, but i don't know much about you yet..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:14 pm

(your arms are pinned in metal. you cant even move an inch.)
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:17 pm

((don't need to, i can manipulate chakra without movement of my arms or anything))
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:20 pm

(hm. but even 3 tnt sticks cant break a 3 foot thick titanium coating. and there it metal even below because it used to be ice. let alone an explosion teqniqe. and your just blowing yourself with it because your in it too.)
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:22 pm

((Don't underestimate my clan, it was powerful once, and i can reenact that power with ease))
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:23 pm

(but you still cant survive an explosion jutsu without taking major damage. your vunrible because you heal slow.)
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:25 pm

((I know, but i have sacrifice with this kind of explosive kind of Technique, i'm about to show it to you))
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:26 pm

(okay)
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:27 pm

((Now you have to post before i can....))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:28 pm

(miyuki. your holding back)
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:29 pm

(no shit sherlock) miyuki stepped back and watched.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:34 pm

A large seal began to form around Toshiro, glowing a large crimson red color, burning through the metal slowly, melting it away as he began to recite the words, "Darkness of the light, light of the oblivion, i call upon thee..." he paused for a moment, taking in all the drawbacks he would face soon enough, even though he was still to his torso down in the metal.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:38 pm

miyuki leapt up and bended some of the hot metal into toshiros mouth. burning his mouth and destroying his tounge (the slowest healing organ in your body) and making him bend down and feel the pain.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:44 pm

The seal glowed more roughly, burning through the metal fully as it began to burst through the ground, surrounding Toshiro with great amounts of chakra, his right palm forming the needed hand seal for the technique, 'Ryoku', the back of his shirt bursting open, showing his angelic-like wings, chakra forming immensely around him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:46 pm

miyuki used the still glowing hot metal to restrain the wings and burn them. she then threw gasoline on toshiro and set fire to his whole body. she watched.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 9:56 pm

((Remember what i said, don't auto-hit, that's just a form of a bad thing to do...and i don't think gas is part of the Naruto era either... -_-))

Toshiro blasted a dark amount of lightning to break off the gasoline, blasting off the metal on his back, and pushing off the flames, aiming his palms in a formation of the hand seals for 'Ranmyaku Shitsunen, double oblivion' as hundreds of spikes of lightning surged from the ground around the area, smashing through the ground with great strength and power, shattering through the metal around the area, shattering it to bits.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 10:01 pm

miyuki stood still. making sure none of the bolts hit her. she kept scanning the area to see her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Sep 2008, 10:15 pm

((Sorry, i have to close this one since i have to go, nor do i want to continue at the moment, I'm going to make a new topic soon enough with some new attacks to make it a bit more, interesting, okay? It'll be more interesting for both of us.))

>>Closed topic<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki   Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling a Kunochi out: Toshiro Vs. Miyuki
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2