Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Calling members for meeting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

Calling members for meeting Empty
PostSubject: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 5:45 pm

Zazuro Xanuzuro sits in his chair and has his feet on the desk, leaning back in his chair with a grass straw in his mouth.
He hopes they do come, he have some good news and urgent news to give them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 6:21 pm

Having heard that the new Lead Legendary Swordsman was calling a meeting Oshi walked towards the Swordsman HQ. He hadn't been in town for a while...a long while....everything was so different. A lot could change in a short time. Without knocking Oshi walked into main room of the Head Quarters wondering what this new leader would be like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 10:03 am

rukon walks in and yawns "ahhhhhh" hey why are we here so early he says then looks around the room oshi?
"wow where have you been wow so zaz zaz whats the deal why are we here and notices that one of the swordsman is missing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:17 am

Oshi frowns slightly at the newcomer but his expression again goes to neutral as he asks "Do I know you?" It seemed that he could go no where without finding someone who knew him, even though he knew nothing of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:20 am

Rukon says "heh thats for you to find out" with a smirk on his face "heh".
then says im the assistant leader of the mist here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:34 am

Oshi smiles and without turning speaks to Zazuro..."I'm sure you know but I've been on a little...well...vacation....for a while. Who else are we waiting for and what is this about?"
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:39 am

Zazuro puts his feet down from the desk and leans over to put his elbows on the desk.
"We will be needing to wait for Hiruma, our Spy Swordsman. Plus, this is about the mist village, you will know why since we will talk about this when Hiruma shows up, hopefully he is not so late for this meeting.", he says, in his low tune. He isn't angry if Hiruma would be late for this meeting, he is not short-tempered. This is skill of patience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 11:44 am

OOC: HIRUMA HARDLY HAS ANY POSTS I DOUBT HE WILL POST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 3:49 pm

Pulling up a chair Oshi sat down and examined the room momentarily before speaking to Zazuro "Maybe we could start this meeting now and fill this Hiruma in when he arrives...I'm sure he will not mind"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 4:08 pm

Rukon keeps standing and has a annoyed look in his eye
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Hiruma

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Yugakure

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 6:56 am

Hiruma walked to the office the schyte on his shoulder and he had a lazy expression on his face . He lifted his foot and kicked the double-doors open .
You called me ?
His one hand was in his pocket and the other was holding the schyte on his shoulder .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 9:37 am

"GRRRRRRR" rukon saved then amid to punch hiruma in the face your late he said hoping the other swordsman would hit the ground but it is easy to block not a great punch but hard enough
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 5:16 pm

"Now, now. That is a good thing that everyone is here.", Zazuro Xanuzuro said, glancing at the last one who came in, Hiruma.
"Right, about the leaf village, I suggest you keep working and protecting it as well like you are doing currently. Now about the other thing, I will be retiring from the ranks as Swordsman of the Mist. All I need is to inform you that and there will soon be a new Leader of the Swordsmen.", he explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 6:47 pm

Oshi shook his head. Obviously this kid didn't have it in him. At least he gave some sort of warning...Oshi thought. I just left out of the blue...Without turning Oshi addressed Zazuro "Who will it be then?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 7:34 pm

rukon showed interest. he Sat down and thinks it will be oshi again but I wont care but if it is hiruma RRRRRR then he sets his bandage coved hands wit cloth over them on his head and listens wit a puzzled look in his eyes,"why are you leaving "he said
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 7:44 pm

"I must decide on who should take over the word as leader, shouldn't I? or should the lord Mizukage decide?", Zazuro gave 'em two chioces. "And I am leaving because I would like to travel, so i could be as an sannin, maybe." Zazuro always likes to travel, he doesn't mind of the fighting that much but travelling would be his hobby if he do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 7:50 pm

"your the leader you decide" rukon sayd. He sat down leaning back and resting his arm on the back of a seat and and then rests his unkind sword on his shoulder and puts his right leg over the other. He looked at the other members
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Hiruma

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 4:18 am

Rukon calm down you pile of crap . You are annoying .
Hiruma smirked waiting for Rukon's reaction .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 10:01 am

rukon just sits there
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 4:48 pm

"The Leader of the Swordsman would be Oshiroku. Now I am leavibg. See ya laters.", Zazuro said, walking out of them room. He turned around back for a second, "Be sure to be good, though."
He turned around again and headed out the door to begin his trips.

(LEFT TOPIC)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 6:13 pm

Now again leader of the group he was given by Modorokie Lee Oshi looked at his members. "I don't know either of you, and truthfully I have no trust or respect for you, I am sure you are worthy shinobi but you will need to prove yourselves to me before I will trust you with missions...Until then...You may go". And at that Oshi himself walked out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 6:57 pm

rukon disappeared in to flower pedals and out the window
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Hiruma

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 5:45 am

Hiruma stayed there with his eyebrow raised . He took a step forward to the new leader . He chuckled and spoke up .
So , You are the new leader huh ?
He shook his head and chuckled again .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 1:58 pm

Turning to face Hiruma Oshi brushed his hair back saying "I am...is there something humorous about this event?"
Back to top Go down
Hiruma
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
Hiruma

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 3:06 am

No , Actually I was hoping you would be the new one . And Can I say smy oppinion about one of the member ?
He narrowed his eyes and coughed slightly .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling members for meeting   Calling members for meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling members for meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next