Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange!   Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:25 pm

Holidays are coming up, and as a way to promote both activity and friendship on the site, I propose we create a virtual gift exchange!

Rules wise, we'd have all active members sign up for it, and then get a name of another active member to "buy" for. Near the end of the month, we'd start a thread, with all characters (allied or not) sharing and opening their gifts.

Now as far as the gifts themselves, I think it'd be fun if people created items, jutsus, or other interesting tidbits to be used by the character that they're giving the gift to. These items could then be used IRP by that character. For example, someone buying for my Masahiro character could give him an ornate staff, nothing major, but nice to have all the same. Or someone who's getting a present for a suiton lover could create a cool suiton jutsu for that person, and hand it over in a scroll.

These gifts would need to be approved naturally. And should be approved by PM, so the recipient doesn't know what they're getting. Likewise, PM's should be used to decide who gives who what. Secret Santa style.

I'll let the staff create an actual thread, that way the process can be controlled by you guys, and you can set your own limits. I'm sure we don't want to be handing out S ranked jutsus and weapons to genin.

Any feedback or thoughts on the matter would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange!   Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 11:00 am

I like this idea. Kudos! ^^
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange!   Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 1:25 pm

i like it!
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange!   Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 5:07 pm

Sort of like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange!   Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 8:11 pm

Well, if the idea is well liked, staff should commence the project. We've not long before the end of the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange!   Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 2:50 pm

The project has commenced.

- Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange!   Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holiday Virtual Gift Exchange!
Page 1 of 1