Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

An Exchange of Interest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

An Exchange of Interest Empty
PostSubject: An Exchange of Interest   An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeTue 02 Feb 2010, 7:12 am

Kamoku sat on top of a large pine tree, overlooking the Giant vault of the valley of the end. within the vault were several breeding grounds for the children that will come out in the years to come, some people old enough to be kamoku's father's father lived down there, afraid to leave the protection of the deadly gas that they survived on for protection. Kam wasn't born in the gas but his ancestors were. He was still suprised that most people never knew about the village under the village.
Kam smirked and layed back, looking up at nothiness while he let his mind wander to whatever and when ever. He had finally discoverd 2 gasses/mists that produce human advancing. one triggerd a new speices and still does and the other is fairly new and influences the degeneration of the human abilities. Kam's footclaws were gripping a branch so that his back layed accross the top of the tree and his head splayed upside-down. a very akward pose to be in if you actually had a brain to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
Morbokai Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Wandering the nations

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange of Interest   An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 5:53 am

Morbokai was in the middle of his journey of traveling and came across a rather small and quiet village known as the Hidden Bear village of which he wasn't very accustomed to. By no means was this an area where a leader of epic strength and talent was reknowned for anything in particular. There seemed to be no patroling officers or shinobi wandering the land or more specific, the area of which the young man walked about. To be honest though, this was the type of place of which Morbo seemed interested in because of the lack of attention that one would recieve here. He came to a halt near a large tree and sat for a moment, not weary of walking but moreless to place himself into thought for what he had learned thus far in his traveling. He had met a man of legendary status and well renowned to the shinobi lands, the one known as Kitsuke Maru of the sand village. He processed thoughts of what happend in a spar the two had and tried to come to one particular thing that bothered him about his performance. "Absorbing my affinity...this could bring across a problem with my strategy. That dude brought some of my imperfections to light and I seriously need to think about...WHO'S THERE?" Morbokai suddenly took a relization that there was another in the area and took a moment to wait for a respondse.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange of Interest   An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:26 am

Kamoku was about to fall asleep until he Heard something quite odd. The repetitive motion of highly trained Shin-obi feet. Kamoku erected himself and began following the noise with one of his several pupils, the yellow coloring surrounding the irises made it look more like spots than pupils. He immediately hopped down a branch in order not to be seen, though he couldn't completely hide from a high ranked Shin-obi if he used all 6 senses. Unlike most medical ninja, he had no Chakra and that was a slight advantage when you aren't fighting. He watched as the Shin-obi sat down and rested. He could smell the high concentration of perspiration and pine needle residue from the mans skin. Kamoku was exactly 6 meters away from the man and through the density of the branches he had no way of seeing him - " WHO'S THERE?!" Kamoku nearly jumped over the vault in the ground when he heard the man shout; sending down a shower of pine needles in response to his jolt. After a few more seconds, he snickered at his own foolishness. "He must have used his 6th sense. No idea how them humans can find me like this." He mumbled in his Clan's language, the chattering and hisses making it sound ominous and alluring along with the small clicks of teeth against teeth.

Kamoku jumped from his high perch and landed lightly in front of the Shin-obi, his odd clothing showing no headband and no affiliation with any village. Another shower of pine needles followed him as he began the conversation. " Vell, looks like you vound me. 'ow did you do it?" his heavily gloved hand pointed to the man. " And vot are you goin' to do next?" His heavy accent covered the laughter in his voice and made it seem he was challenging the Shin-obi by being rude.
Back to top Go down
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
Morbokai Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange of Interest   An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:50 am

After lacing eyes with the man for a moment, Morbokai made a brief and sarcastic comment of "Another Willow, just great" as his eyes dropped low and turned to the right. His arm over his knees and his head against the tree, he explained himself to the awkward looking talking man. "Look, I can feel the presence of virtually anyone that comes within 10 meters of me, the wind tells me in a sense ok? I suppose the next question would be how do I know that you are a Willow of which is pretty simple...I know someone that knows Ki and I have info on your kind. Your pupils are a dead giveaway and your accent tells me that your indeed the medical nin known as Kamoku Willow, I study". Sticking out his palm, air rotated around that area and brushed through Morbokai's hair, his eyes moved to the center of his hand, the yong mans vest blowing to his right and his loose laces from it followed suit. "I know you want something so if you will, spit it out because I have some planning to do dude, things that I wanna figure out soon".
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange of Interest   An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 5:02 am

Kamoku blinked, his yellow eyes started turning a darker shade of yellow, the color of petrified sap. " Vell, it seems I don' 'ave to beat 'round de tree." Kamoku sighed, getting the human term terribly wrong. He walked closer, a bit too close for anyones liking. His darker eyes started spinning around madly, looking at the man's insides, X-raying him, and looking at the fabric of his anatomy. After a few seconds, the spinning stopped and Kamoku pulled out a small box that Ki had given him not long ago. He flipped it open and selected two colored pieces of plastic about the size of a quarter. He placed them over his eyes and blinked a few times more. His eyes were now shockingly green with one pupil fixed in the middle, though behind the film then jounnin could still see a bit of yellow and the rest of the pupils swirling around; though vaugely. " I 'ope dat's better." He grinned, not even answering any of the man's questions.

Kamoku crouched low, straight in front of the man with his foot-claws kneading the dirt for slight comfort. His head cocked to the side, still examining him. " 'ave you 'ad any medical experience in your field of vork? Or at least vas able to 'old a medical tool correctly without using C'akra?" Kamoku was staring at the man as if he was one of his very interesting patients, sort of how Utashi was when he was still alive and stubborn. " You said i vanted something, if you knov me as vell as you say... it vill be easy to find my motive."
Back to top Go down
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
Morbokai Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange of Interest   An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 7:07 am

Morbo looked at the man and stood up for a moment and looked around, nothing really giving reason to do so however and took two steps. "Tell me dude, if I allowed myself to possibly be subjgated to a couple test, albieit of my choosing, do you think you'd be interested in that task?" Morbokais logic was simple, he knew that his brother gained an interesting jutsu from an accident involving a willow during his training as a jonin. Therefore, he wanted to have that power as well, though he had no clear understanding of what happened, just scattered information. Normally Morbo would think things through more thoroughly, but this was a spontaneous moment that cought his attention at a glance. This man was one of the opportunities that he'd hoped to come across during his journey around the lands in order to gain possesion of powers that would proceed with him surpassing his brother and continue with a personal plot. "Well? How bout it?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange of Interest   An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeFri 05 Feb 2010, 3:49 pm

Kamoku's eyes turned completely black for a few seconds and then reverted to their normal state, kamoku then rubbed is head and grumbled in his language " Paranoid mammal... needs to know something about privacy laws..." He looked up with a slightly changed expression, his face a bit more dull. " It can't to be to your o'n choosing because i need somet'ing specific, and i am under...surveilence and certain orders not to give you any information unless you put it t'rou Kitsuke Maru, my boss." Kamoku was slightly put off at this moment and lounged where the jounnin had recently sat. " Your c'oice, eh? Since most of te population of te world vould say no as soon as i asked it there can only be tvo ansvers." kamoku pulled up two heavy gloved fingers. " yes or no.yes you vill 'elp me vit vat i need to do or no you vont." kamoku retracted the two fingers, showing a shiny black claw poking through the gloves that reflected the jounnins face. " if you say yes, ten i give a good clue to vere you can get vat you vant. if you say no..." kamoku paused as he opend his hand and retracted all of his claws and fiddled with something in the air, several of his eyes concentrated on it. " ten you can go to vere-ever you vant and dont expect an ansver from any villov or any confrontation from one for te rest of your short life. Even tough im only 60, i tink i can stay away from civilization and from you for a few decades. It vill be even easier for te rest since im one of te youngest, no?" kamoku's face was totally blank, the jounnin felt an uneasy shift in the air, a horrible ringing in his ears and a strong mettalic taste in his mouth too concentrated to be blood. all of the animals within a 100 meter radius dropped and collapsed in a state of shock while all of this happend. a small light coming from kamoku's palm, though blocked by his heavy glove. after several more seconds, the light stopped and the ringing and other symptoms stopped too. though it will take a few minutes for animals to wake up and go back to their short lives. kamoku was now playing with a small round brown ball with several holes in it and with a lip on the top. kamoku took out a string and string it through one of the holes and held it in his hand, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
Morbokai Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange of Interest   An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 6:01 am

"Sometimes my friend, you just have to act on your own accord when an opportunity presence itself to you, because not everything comes around twice in a life. It doesn't matter how long a person or thing may live, there will always be something that happens once, and only once while they are on this earth. Should you change your mind now, I will tell you exactly what I would like to try and tell no one of it, you will have my word. I care for bettering the world in my own way my friend, just...well I suppose should you say you'll do this task with me, you'll understand the rest of what I have to say. Dude, I know how that dude Kitsuke is and I suppose that with him being your boss it kinda puts you in a bit of a pickle with what you'd like to do by your lonesome. But I know that you've done things by yourself while under his surveillance that you've kept under the rug my man, I mean everyone has secrets and you're no different". Morbo walked over towards an open space in the tree filled area and made a string of hand signs as dark clouds gathered around the area and wind began to blow at a harsh rate. A siren like noise was beginning to ring out as a funnel began to form amongst the clouds. About ten feet from Morbokai, a funnel began forming from the ground creating a powerful whirlwind that began to lean towards the funnel in the sky...this was a jutsu that he was trying to completely master. He had began this while in the rain village and through his journeys he had learned to control this art, this art of creating a tornado at to this point, up to F-4 status. The Willow was safe at the place where he was for the time being for Morbo had no intentions of harming the man whom was about 10 meters behind him, he'd simply multitask during any opportunity he felt he had with this being one of them. Raising his hands, the two funnels merged and meld to the destructive force of nature, though this was one of the lower grades of F-2. "Nature is a beautiful thing". The tornado would only move when Morbokai wanted to and simply stood still where it was, knocking down tree directly around it but merely bending those outside of a 12 meter radius. Placing his hands in his pockets, Morbokai looked at Kamoku saying simply "So what'cha think?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange of Interest   An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeTue 09 Feb 2010, 6:39 pm

Kamoku stared blankly at the device that he had made and the tornado that the human had made also. " You don't get it. Ve Villovs 'ave no secrets vit t'e c'ikage. Our minds are constantly scoured for information all of t'e time by 'im, our minds are too small to vork alone. we're too impulsive. the deal is t'is, i need to be awake during my operation but i need someone vho vill follov my every vord. no exceptions. since you agreed, valk to the leaf village near an oak tree with a circle carved on it vit' a triangle carved vithin the circle. once you are t'ere, take 3 of your fingers and place it over 3 of the 5 'oles. blov into the raised 'ole and someone vill go t'ere to tell you vhat you need to knov and hov to attain it." kamoku tossed the round whistle over to the jounnin. " just make sure not to blov it or let any air flov t'roug' it before you reach t'at c'eckpoint. I don't need to tell you v'at vill 'appen if you do." Kamoku stood from his seat and walked to the jounnin, placing the device in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Morbokai Nimakee
Jounin
Jounin
Morbokai Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange of Interest   An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 6:48 am

"Dude, I never said that I would go along with your terms by any means, I simply said you should act alone on certain decisions you make". Morbo caught the object tossed to him and began to toss it up and down three or four times at moderate height before finally catching it and squeezing his fist closed. He extended his right arm out slowly moved it towards the willow about 90 degrees as the tornado moved a bit closer toward Kamoku. He stopped there and dropped his arm, walking back to the man and smiled as he looked at him, a slight grin across his face at this point. "Besides the point that I didn't agree, your logic of me doing these actions seem quite...retarded my friend. I have no interest in me taking orders in any sense, mainly because it has a degrading feel to it all around and choose not to take orders from ANYONE, and have only a portion of respect to those that do. Listen guy, you obviously aren't comprehending the only thing I'm saying to you so I'll put this simple: If there is a procedure, it will be with simply you and me. There will be no middle man, there will be no others knowing, this stays here...Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange of Interest   An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 3:20 pm

Kamoku was getting very impatient. His contacts were diluting and Morbokai could see that his eyes were completely black and Kamoku had started to click his teeth together. He had listened and waited for the man to agree, though to no avail " Vell, since you don't agree then I don't see the point of this conversation. I'm unable to give you anymore information without killing you so if you refuse to call the only person that can give you what you need then i mig't as vell leave." Kamoku felt the hard wind and to be able to stay where he was, he dug his claws into the ground as it moved. " If you vant to have any information regarding Kitsuke, then just go to the place i told you about." kamoku then jumped from his spot, landed horizonally against a tree and propelled himself torwards the fissure that seperated the star village from the bear village. Morbokai lost sight of him through the yellow mist.

[ left topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange of Interest   An Exchange of Interest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Exchange of Interest
Page 1 of 1