Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A gift from water to Stone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

A gift from water to Stone Empty
PostSubject: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:15 pm

Wes showed up in the mist villge on request of the new mizukage
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:19 pm

nozomu shuffled to the meeting place, burdennd by a duffle bag that pawned his scrawny body. " if the kids dont kill me, this bag will...." he mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:22 pm

from the east a low whistle could be heard, when all of a sudden, a katana pierced nozomu through the heart
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:24 pm

Wes was shocked he ouldnt understand how that could happen
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:26 pm

nozomus spine retracted, then relaxed. he turned around. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU AKATSUKIS!!?!?!??! KILLING A 17 YEAR OLD CRIPPLE???!?!!! NOW THATS JUST PATHETIC!!!!" he yelled at the cloaked man he knew to be kisho. he pulled the sword out of his chest and kept walking to the meeting place.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:27 pm

Wes stood there shocked he didnt understand what just happened
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:29 pm

he threw the bag down and began to open it. he then saw wes mang through his glasses. "what? it looks like youve seen someone in a speedo....."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:30 pm

just giving up on what he saw "oh it was nothing, so why did you call me here."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:33 pm

"since your the most weak jounin ive ever seen. (and thats saying alot since i was a jounin once) ive made you some weapons from my 'other' personality. which was freaky."
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:35 pm

(but im not weak) wes not sure how to take the insault stood there dazed and confused
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:40 pm

nozomu pulled out a sword shaft, followed by the rest. it was embedded in emeralds and dimonds, creating a picture of ivy leavs along the cover. nozomu took the hilt and pulled out the sword. wit was made out of dimond with veins of titanium cytrate and co2 maximum steel alloy. it had small compartments strain on the handle and if you looked REALLY close, you could see it could reajust into almost any shape. " its not much of a masterpeice, i still havent carved a name. but thats what your job is. is to give it a name." he mumbled, avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:44 pm

"hmm okay thank you is there any speical abilty's?" wes asked while he thought of a name
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:47 pm

"well, it absorbs most of the chakra around you and depending on how you turn this dial here. fire, earth, lighting, and water. it expells chakra into a deadly blow when you slash at the foe. oh god im turning into a poet...." he mumbled, mortified.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeWed 26 Nov 2008, 11:53 pm

"Thank you it his strong like a rock and as powerful as a kage i shall name it after the lat kage of my village Shu!" wes said prodly trusting the blade in the air
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:12 pm

" very nice, since you have your life changig moment; it expells poison so no cutting bread with it unless its a new generation way of saying 'kill me'." he grumbled sarcastically. " and can you babysit my ferret? since i get cut to peices all the time, i dont want him to become weasel sushi." he dropped the rodent on wes, mangs head and the animal curle around his neck like a mink scarf. " by the way, his name is memoirchi. say it right, and your ass'll be saved big time. his favorite food is pickled plum and shrimp." nozomu shuffled away with the still full bag.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:56 pm

Wes bewildered smiled and walked off with the weasel
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitimeThu 27 Nov 2008, 10:57 pm

(its a ferret)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gift from water to Stone   A gift from water to Stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A gift from water to Stone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist-
Jump to: