Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea

Go down 
+11
CzechIt♥
Maneki Neko
Alucard
Reikon Keiri
Lord Vizer
smartfiredragon
Naito Aburame
Tobi
Tarnish
Nocturne
Cut
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cut

Cut

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Leaf Village

Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Empty
PostSubject: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 2:14 am

lets see who all active first
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 1:01 pm

... huh..?
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 5:51 pm

I'm currently trying to work out a merge deal with two other sites. If that happens we will have a site with like 80-90 people. If we can get this small naruto sites to band together to form one large site it will stop alot of sites from dying. It's like a drought for naruto rpgs right now. You see all these little sites dying quickly, all there is the big names sites lasting. We need to come together.
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:08 pm

I am intrigued with this idea. but it will probably cause some controversy. What if some people don't like the current hierarchy and demand an immediate change? Not with staff, mind you, but the actual forum hierarchy. what if somebody says, "hey, I don't think that guy should be be the Kazekage or the Hokage. I was the Kazekage/Hokage on the other site, I think I should be it here, blah blah blah". My only concern, interpret it how u will =o
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 1:15 pm

i remember Roxas trying to do this. i think he failed.. :\
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeWed 31 Aug 2011, 2:04 pm

It's like trying to make all countries in the world to unite to one leader. Never gonna happend. All people have diffrent intrests and needs. One site can't satesfy everyone. There must and always will be small naruto sites.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Tobi

Tobi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeFri 02 Sep 2011, 9:36 am

nice point
Back to top Go down
Cut

Cut

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 6:09 pm

I'm going to start over with my sites, do what ever I got a new idea.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 9:02 pm

i tried this before and it dont work it will be to much argument over Staff and positions of Kage and Sannins and such. Just like tarnish say.. but if it by a miracle work im absolutley gettin more active ^^
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 2:07 pm

I agree, if it works I'll probably be alot more active than I already will be xD But if we're going to incorporate other forums, I think the best thing to do is lay down how the hierarchy is going to be done. u can tell us first, if it so pleases u, but I think that will be an important part of ur plan. We're not downing it or anything, this is just our take on the matter. I would love to have a site with more active ppl, but the consequences of merging cannot be overlooked. food for thought
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeWed 07 Sep 2011, 2:33 pm

Tarnish wrote:
We're not downing it or anything, this is just our take on the matter. I would love to have a site with more active ppl, but the consequences of merging cannot be overlooked.
Kudos.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 2:04 am

Only time will tell...
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 11:46 am

Well perhaps I only think this way because of how other websites I used to rp on worked and possibly because I'm new and hold no leadership role on the forum, but it is my opinion that these other people coming from these other sites be given a chance like you all had with your current positions. (Unless, like I suspect and like with most sites, you were all just given your roles on a silver plate.)

True you were here first, and you think your qualified, and blah blah blah you don't want your nice shiny title as kage/sannin/anbu leader/ to get taken away, but it is possible that someone coming from these other sites might be more...suitable for the job. Just as qualified as anyone else. If this is going to happen then I would think it only fair for the first couple of weeks that challenges are allowed to be issued out.

We simply make a topic, listing any of the major leadership roles/titles such as Kages, Anbu Squad Leader(s), Sannin, Akatsuki Members, things like that. Have the members from this site and other sites we merge with give their title they previously held, and then let them fight it out tournament style to see whose the most qualified.

Staff Members as well as regular members can be allowed to watch the fight (and will refrain from posting in the fight cause its rude) so that they can observe the rp skills of the combatants (and to everyone's surprise, rp skills does not mean how beefed up someone has made their profile with super cool and powerful jutsu/abilities/bloodlines, but rather how they are able to use these things given to them with description, strategy, and most importantly reasonably and with respect.)
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 1:36 pm

I was thinking of something along those lines myself. I have no problem duking it out with whoever thinks they are more qualified. I would gladly step down if someone is more suited to lead, since to me leading isnt wats most important. I would welcome the challenge that we'd have from new members, so long as they joined the site. And watch the silver plate talk, thats kinda rude WHY YOU!! sorta....somehow....
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 3:24 pm

Great idea, Reikon but the question is will this plan truly work.
Let's all hope to see. but I say Reikon plans are the best so far.
Back to top Go down
Maneki Neko
Chuunin
Chuunin
Maneki Neko

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: suna

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeThu 08 Sep 2011, 6:12 pm

Reikon Keiri wrote:
Well perhaps I only think this way because of how other websites I used to rp on worked and possibly because I'm new and hold no leadership role on the forum, but it is my opinion that these other people coming from these other sites be given a chance like you all had with your current positions. (Unless, like I suspect and like with most sites, you were all just given your roles on a silver plate.)

True you were here first, and you think your qualified, and blah blah blah you don't want your nice shiny title as kage/sannin/anbu leader/ to get taken away, but it is possible that someone coming from these other sites might be more...suitable for the job. Just as qualified as anyone else. If this is going to happen then I would think it only fair for the first couple of weeks that challenges are allowed to be issued out.

We simply make a topic, listing any of the major leadership roles/titles such as Kages, Anbu Squad Leader(s), Sannin, Akatsuki Members, things like that. Have the members from this site and other sites we merge with give their title they previously held, and then let them fight it out tournament style to see whose the most qualified.

Staff Members as well as regular members can be allowed to watch the fight (and will refrain from posting in the fight cause its rude) so that they can observe the rp skills of the combatants (and to everyone's surprise, rp skills does not mean how beefed up someone has made their profile with super cool and powerful jutsu/abilities/bloodlines, but rather how they are able to use these things given to them with description, strategy, and most importantly reasonably and with respect.)

CHIBI! Awesome idea! Makes me happy to only be a chunnin.
Back to top Go down
smartfiredragon

smartfiredragon

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 6:28 pm

there are still flaws in that idea though some make their chars specificlly for fighting and some like myself prefer scienticsts and inventors not suited for a 1 on 1 battle. i have a char that got sannin because the expertise in his area wich was ambush traps inventing and such.. not made for a tournament ^^ just wanted to point that out
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 12:10 am

Smart I understand where you are coming from but the title of Sannin isn't, or at least shouldn't, be given based on someones profession alone. It should be because in any situation they are an elite, higher class, higher tuned ninja, that can adapt to any situation using skills and experienced gained over the years.

Perhaps (and this is in no way expressing doubt towards your skills or expertise in what you do) that someone who isn't versed or at least slightly learned in all aspects of being a ninja, whether it be scientific studies, jutsu, wisdom, taijutsu style, and so forth should not be given a title like sannin?

Take for instance Tsunade. Its fair to say she is based heavily on taijutsu moves, or rather Nintaijutsu since she does use chakra in some of her moves. However I don't think she was given the title of one of the three sannin based solely on her taijutsu prowess.

Your a scientist who has been given the title of sannin, train! If your character isn't made specifically for fighting, then go rp out some training, maybe invent new anbush traps that would make it possible for you to take a role such as a fighter. Better yet scientists are supposed to be smart and quick thinkers, but with a touch of common sense behind every theory. You could very well come up with a whole new style of fighting techniques, ninjutsu techniques, elemental techniques, all based around being a scientist.

Because my idea was for this very purpose. A sannin isn't someone who is known for one thing, and one thing only. He may be famous for a particular thing, but it isn't his entirety. This idea is to weed out the ones who aren't capable of keeping, and are not qualified to hold on to this position anymore.

And don't think I'm picking on you or anything. This goes for Kage's just as much as it does Sannin. If your a kage and your reading this, think about what you can do to improve yourself and add a bit more zest...or diversity.

Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 12:05 pm

You sir! Where did you come from, and why do you wear such spiffy pants?!
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 6:14 pm

In a website, far far away, there was a sleeping beast. A demonic creature of his time. This man watched his site fall, oh and fall it did. However it was not quickly and swiftly. It allowed a monster to grow within its womb, and this monster slowly tore away the walls of its body, piece by piece. When finally the death blow was dealt it was a massive, forceful explosion of violence and mayhem. Those who escaped moved on, to recover and rp again, some were permanently disabled, forced to watch from the chat box, never able to rise again, while others didn't make it at all, and were forever lost.

I have seen many beasts, seen many in disguises. A wolf wearing sheep's clothing. I am simply here to offer the sword, to slay the beast before it gets too strong. But be warry, I appear as a well mannered man with spiffy pants and a lending hand but inside the rp forum, I have a way of rping that makes me a beast of my own.
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 11:34 am

You had better be making a character to join leaf. I need a right hand, and your eloquence impresses me. make a leafie D:< DO IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 11:39 am

I believe I shall. We happen to be on at the same time, mayhap we can meet in the chatbox finally?
Back to top Go down
CzechIt♥
Genin
Genin
CzechIt♥

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 6:43 am

Just dropped in to say this:

Leadership roles aren't all about RP skill
Back to top Go down
Nocturne
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Nocturne

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 8:32 am

Nice to hear from you guys. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Reikon Keiri

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 6:35 pm

It depends on what your perspective of Rp Skills is CzechIt♥. If I was the type of person who believed rp skills meant flashy jutsu, unreasonably strong bloodlines, or unexplained physical features that give great advantages, then your comment would be well placed.

However, that is not how I view someones rp skill. I view it as their ability to make good, clean, easy to comprehend sentences, which include decent grammar and spelling. Someone who has a respect for someone elses hard work and ideas, whether it be in or out of a fight.

They must be able to have detail, tones, and an ability to handle a characters role. Morals even come into play, as they will vary and change when handling good or evil characters. I would make an example but I fear you all get tired of reading my essay like posts, so I shall leave it to you, in hopes that you comprehend how I hold the meaning of rp skill, and what that entails when I say it should be a quality any leadership role should have.

I assure you, your comment and the concern it warrants towards my definition of Rp Skill can be laid to rest, as I do not think of it as many other people do, whether they foolishly believe otherwise, or those who are new, and too ignorant of what rp skill is to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea   Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get as many people on as you can and post here Cut got an idea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next