Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Leaf graduation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konohagakure

Leaf graduation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 8:08 pm

Pleased to meet you too.
Jose nervosuly said,he then stook his hand in his medical pouch in hsi back.
he then took out the necesary ryo ,well,all of what he had...enarly and agve it to hsi new teammate.

I-I´m sure we will get along....S-so what where you both doing on here?
Jose said now feelign better with his new team.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 3:25 am

Saikoros eyes rolled as he realized why the Hokage left the third slot blank. They were getting a flunky for a third member.

It was obvious, this guy has been a Genin for longer than they have. And it was also obvious to to Saikoro that the guy should at least have already been a Chunin. He wouldnt be surprised to learn that his previous team mates have already been promoted, leaving him to be paired up with them.

"Hello," He said, hiding his dismay, "I am Saikoro."
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 6:00 am

Shion receives the money and becomes thrilled.
"Oooh, this much money. Thank you very much!" Shion elbows Saikoro. "See, Saikoro-kun, I told you there was nothing to worry about. The 3rd member is very generous person." The money has never been so beautiful and soughted. Not wanting to lose them as soon as he got them, he swiftly puts it saftly in his purse.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 1:56 pm

oh,hee hee don´t worry...
he said,smiling at his new teanmate.
he then looked to the window and back at his team.
Well,how weird w-we both found out what we needed here? a team menber right? hee hee.
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Feb 2011, 8:38 pm

(OOC: I hate to be the one to tell u guys this, but thats not how Squads are assigned. You dont just pick who's on your team, its assigned, usually by grades from teh class. I left it blank because I didn't want to force an npc on u guys, but u dont just go around picking up random ppl to be in your squad. And out of curiousity, why do you guys think that the Hokage, the strongest man in the village, would send an assassin to kill two kids who just became Genin? And we do have a Hokage, he isnt an NPC, so Im not sure how this works with that. Ud have to ask an admin. If I'm mistaken about the Hokage thing, I apologize in advance)
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 12:17 am

Im lost
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 1:46 am

(OOC: I'm telling u, squads dont work that way. People in the squad are assigned, you dont just decide who's on your squad, the ppl are chosen for you. You have no say in the matter. You cant just randomly say, ok, this guy is now apart of our squad. And I was asking why all of you seem to be under the notion that the Hokage is trying to kill you. I cant fathom why the strongest man in the entire village would care what a pair of Genin's do, to the extent that he would hire an assassin.)
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 2:52 am

(Who said the Hokage is doing us in? and we, at least I am, under the assumption that from the previous posts, it was the Chunin NPC, initially, that was barking out the groupings.

Yes I also know that becoming teamed together is or should have, been assigned by Jonin Trainers or with the Hokage's intervention if he so thinks an individual needs special attention.

As a matter of convenience, we just groups ourselves since we seem to be the most active. Though, I would have liked to have a female member.

As for the Hokage having some plan to do us in, that probably is just an assumption. We can think what we like, doesnt mean its true.)
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:30 am

Shion feels grateful for the money and plans to pay it back with rent. The feelings toward Jose is still not all good. Shion can't completly trust him yet. One of the reasons is the blank name in the list of names. Why would there be a blank name if the higher ups didn't want to cover something up.
Another reason is the question of wether Jose is the 3rd member of team 13 or perhaps someone else. Possibility would be that Jose being a foreigner who is infiltrating the Leaf ninja teams.
Shion just can't relax, he gonna ask Saikoro of what he thinks.
"Saikoro-kun, isn't this guy great? Lending me money like that." Shion said with a cheerfull smile. He hopes to get an answer of which tells what Saikoro thinks of Jose being part of the team.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:45 am

Saikoro has a sarcastic grin on his face, "Great!" He then nodded, "Cant wait for to mean our Jonin trainer and get to our first mission."
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 11:14 am

Shion sees the 2 people in front of him and thinks that this is propably his team.
The stomach reminds him of his status.
"I will go and..." At that moment he feels embarrassed of the fact that he begged money for food and can't himself but to lie. "...attend to make a birthday party for my little brother. I see you guys later!" Shion turns around and runs off in exitment of tasting food for the first time for days.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 9:05 pm

Saikoro nodded, but not to be left alone, Saikoro also added, "I'll be going as well. I shall see you when our Jonin instructor summons us.

OOC: This plot done? Who wants to lead the next one? Either Kose or any new Jonin that wanna train us.
Back to top Go down
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 11:37 pm

i know im not an admin but i suggest you all make a present topic in konoha
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 11:40 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaf graduation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2