Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Leaf graduation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shion
Genin
Genin

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 12:54 pm

Shion enters his class. It looks like.... well you know how it looks like. Shion's seat is over at the back in the corner. He moves himself to it and puts his bag on a shelf. The shelf is located right by his seat and has an inscription of Made by Shion. He looks proudly at it. It will be his last time he comes to this building. It sure has been though, training everyday on ninja skills for a period of time. He wipes the sweat from his forehead with his hand as he is used to. Even now when it's dry.

Shion feels satesfied, yesterday he completly used his technique perfectly at his exam. There were no worries at all. At least for him, however the teachers were holding their breathes. They sure don't trust their students' learning capacity but there were never any doubt in Shion's mind. He knew he was able to do it as he has done during his training many times.

He pushes his sunglasses up since they seem to always drop an half an inch down his nose. The class seems to be filled up and doesn't look like many have failed their exam of yesterday.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 7:26 pm

Saikoro was seated two rows away from Shion but he still noticed him arrive. He wanted to wave and acknowledge him but he wasnt sure if he was still in speaking terms with Shion, after the time he sold him out to the Hokage.

Saikoro opted to not do anything and keep his eyes on the tests as the proctors directed to the Chunin Proctors as they were anouncing something about the previous Academy exams yesterday.

OOC: We dont have a 3rd yet...
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 7:41 pm

(OOC: are u guys taking the Genin exams? I could proctor for u if u want =O. pm me with details and etc. if u want me to join da arpee)
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 8:21 pm

((Mr Tarnish, sure.))
((I was thinking that the Clone technique test was made yesterday and celebration with the parents. The bragging about the headbands were also made yesterday and so today only leaves to say bye and enjoy your life as ninjas.))
((I want you to know that I will adapt my character to whatever you post. So don't be afraid of being creative.))

Shion corrects his sunglasses again. The glasses never seem to sit at the correct spot. He glances secretly behind his glasses over the class. Everything looks to be normal. Some people are sitting at their places and some are standing in groups and chatting. It's very noicy at the moment.

Shion looks at Saikoro from behind. It's intresting to spy on people like this. Shion is located in the backrow, so he has trained eyes to recognize the looks of necks. That is Saikoro for sure, Shion thinks. I haven't spoken to him since that event. I don't know why. I want to.... but I can't. I want to forget about it.

The proctor announces that the exams had the best success rate per pupil since the past ten years. Congratulating the pupils and announcing their future duties as ninjas.

Shion doesn't concentrate on listening. He only longs to the sign when he is allowed to leave.
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 11:00 pm

Tarnish smiles as he looks among the students. He couldnt help but remember his own academy graduation a scant few years ago. His promotion to Chuunin was so recent, he had hardly gotten the mindset of the rank yet. Yet being back in the building he'd had such warm and tender memories brought a fuzzy feeling to his stomach. As usual, his pet and partner Talon the Falcon was perched upon his shoulder, surveying the crop of students, occasionally ruffling his feathers as his head darted to and fro.Best to get things under way... he thought, readjusting his Chuunin jacket. Stepping foreward, he raised his hand signaling for silence. Once quiet reigned, he spoke.

"Good morning to you all. I trust you all enjoyed your celebration yesterday." He was met with a hardy chorus of cheers, and he waited patiently for their jubilation to subside. When they had regained their composure, he went on. "I was a proctor for your exams this year, and I'm pleased to say that this year, the exams had the best success rate per pupil since the past ten years. That is no small feet, I assure you. You should all be extremely proud of yourselves. I know that you will do our village proud." He was again met by cheering, and he felt genuinly happy for each of them. Talon fluttered his wings nervously, on edge by the loud noise. As they settled down again, he picked up a small pad on the desk next to him. "Without further delay, I shall now announce squad pairing. Each squad is to meet their squad leader tomorrow. Squad pairings are not up for discussion. It is final." He paused to clear his throat.

He called names for each squad, and as he reached the final squad, he frowned slightly.
"Well thats odd. Only two people? I'll have to sort this out with the Hokage later..." Talon peered over his shoulder, interested despite the fact that he couldn't read. "Yes, well...The final squad, Squad 13 shall consist of Kurowashi Saikoro, and Shion...erm... I'm sorry Shion, but what's your last name?" he called. Everyone turned around to face Shion as they waited for his answer.

(OOC: Trollface.jpg xD)
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 12:30 am

Saikoro was a bit intimidated, hearing his name paired with Shion. Saikoro could only keep silent as the proctor asked for Shion's last name.

Still, Saikoro eagerly anticipated the name of the third member for their squad.

OOC: I was hoping we could get Selena with us.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 12:18 pm

((I don't mind if ms Selena would to join))

Shion leans his head on his palm thinking of how boring this is. The thoughts are interrupted by the sudden silence. Looking around to see whats going on, did the signal already go? Is he allowed to leave already? It's weird, Shion thinks. Everyone are looking at him.
Shion thinks and tryes to remember what the proctor pronounced.

"My last name? It's just Shion. I'm... I'm not... I don't have a family nor relatives." The glasses drop down his nose again. He is glancing out of the window. A feeling of wanting to escape attention and hopes no pity feelings will raise from what he just said.

I'll go build myself a cottage in the woods. It will be silent and cosy. All by myself and enjoying my art of carpentry. But first, I'll need to make contact with that Saikoro-kun. My new team mate and introduce myself properly. It will probably be awkward after allt his time we have spoken to each other yet.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 12:23 am

Saikoro sat with a nervous chill down his spine. Saikoro wasnt used to change, but as his father told him, 'change is inevitable', theres really no way around that fact.

It has been six months since Saikoro last had anything to do with Shion. The fact that each of them avoiding the other might have contributed to that effect. Now they are being teamed up, Saikoro only could wonder what kind of hi-jinks fate has planned for them.

Giving a heavy sigh, Saikoro continued as others were being paired into other groups. As the groupings ended, the Chunin in the green flak jacket gave some last instructions.

OOC: This would have been more fulfilling if we were complete...
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 12:59 am

"My last name? It's just Shion. I'm... I'm not... I don't have a family nor relatives." For a moment, Tarnish felt a pang of sympathy. He'd gone through the same thing himself when he was younger. His family had been killed when he was young, and he had lost the will to live. He might not have ever followed in his father's footsteps and become a shinobi if it werent for Talon. He shuddered to think of what his life could have been like if not for Talon's untimely arrival. Talon was thinking the same thing, as he pecked affectionatly at Tarnish's ear. Shooting him a look, Tarnish continued calling off names.

As he reached the end, he lowered the pad and said "Again, congratulations to all of you! I look foreward to the powerfal young ninja you will become. You are all dismissed. But I'd like a word with the members of squad 13 before you depart, please." He smiled as all of the students hustled out, loud and rambunctious. They quickly filed out and the room became silent once more."I'd like to discuss your final team member," he said as they approached. "I believe either the Hokage had someone in mind when he left it blank, or it was a minor oversight. Do either of you have any idea who might be missing and can fill that slot? If not, its no big deal, but if you know, it can make things quicker." Talon fidgeted on his shoulder, fluttering his wings impatiently. "Whats wrong? Hungry? Fine, fine, go and get yourself something to eat," he said. Talon squawked his approval, and lept from Tarnish's shoulder to soar above the desks and out an open window in the back. He cleared the small opening with almost no room to spare, and immediatly after he exited the building, he began to climb to dizzying heights, and quickly was lost to view.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 5:35 am

Saikoro walked toward the Chunin as his bird flew out of the window. "Im dont have an idea of who could be the 3rd team member, sorry." He said awkwardly with Shion beside him.

Saikoro wasnt sure how to act after his last conversation with him and the Hokage.

With the Chunin Exams just a week away, he assumed the Hokage might be preoccupied with it and neglected to pay attention that he had only written two names for the last 3 gennin team.

Saikoro was still excited for the awarding ceremonies that he could collect his brand new Konoha ensignia'd forehead protector.

OOC: Sorry, I just scanned the post, re posting. Dyslexia and hurrying

Last edited by kurowashi saikoro on Wed 26 Jan 2011, 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 5:10 pm

(OOC: I didnt go anywhere, my bird did xD)
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 9:37 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 4:50 pm

Shion thinks about the opened window. Why was it open or perhaps it was broken? Could had been libratly left open, it was convinient for the bird afterall. Maybe, just maybe, the academy need new locks to the windows. Should Shion offer to do it for a good price? He would surely need the money, the stomach hasn't gotten anything in a few days.
But it jjust doesn't feel like a good time to ask.

Shion decides to wait with the question and continues to take part in the conversation. He agrees with Saikoro aboutt the 3rd member.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 3:25 am

Umm... nothing to add to that... please give me something to react to.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 8:19 am

"Am I dismissed?" Shion faces the door and slowly points toward the exit. Shion feels tired of concentrating so much on talking. Usually he just likes to spend time with himself and his thougts. Also he needs to come up with a way to earn a few coins for food before he faces starvation. It almost feels like the time is running out and the work can't be paused much longer.
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 1:00 pm

Frowning, he raised an eyebrow as Shion turned to leave without so much as a response. "Well thats rather rude..." he muttered. "Fine by me then. If you don't care, why should I..." He shook his head, as he sat down behind the main desk and pulled out a stack of papers. "Can you guess what this is? Of course you cant, so I'll tell you. This is paperwork for the Chuunin exam. It must be filled out and completed for each and every squad that participates. As of right now, your squad is ineligible, because its only a two man squad. If you have any ambition to jon, which of course, almost all Genin do, you'll need a full squad. Although I don't recommend it..."

Setting aside the papers, he laced his fingers together and propped his chin on his thumbs. "The Chuunin exam this year is to be in Sunagakure, and I don't think that such a new squad would do very well. Most of the people who join the Chuunin exams die. Only about a fourth of the people who enter actually live to the final round, whether they're in it or not. And to be frank, unless you have exceptional skill, I would wait until the next Chuunin exams." He sighed, placing the papers back under the desk. "Although this talk is irrelevent until you find yourself another teammate. Good luck with that" he said. He walked out of the classroom, and headed for the main doors.

Stepping outside, he turned his head to the skys, basking in the sunlight. "Jeez, kids these days. Apparantly they have more important things to do than listen to me try and help them." His faced turned to the sky, Talon came soaring down from above, flaring his wings before landing on his shoulder. "So nice of you to drop by," he said sarcastically. Talon pecked at his ear, ruffling his feathers. Laughing, the Tarnish began the walk back to his home.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 7:01 am

Shion thinks over his cottage plan. He will need money to that project as well. Money, money, everything requires money. Where can he get hold on that?

Shion turns to Saikoro.
That fellow, Shion thinks to himself, looks kind of rich. I must not mess up.
Shion tryes to behave as he greets his ex classmate.
"Hi, please to make aquintance with you. I hope we can build up a good team togheter."
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 7:19 am

Hesitantly, Saikoro took Shion's hand for a shake. "I am sure that we are trained enough to face anything that comes our way. I only hope our 3rd member feels the same, whom ever it turns out to be."

Saikoro then let go of the shake that seemed more like a test of strength to him.

Saikoro then wondered to learn more about who ever the 3rd member was and through, "I wonder if an impromptu visit to the Hokage's office might shed more light to our situation?"
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 10:28 am

"Yeah! Yeah..." Shion agrees, even if the subject of money would feel more intresting. The third member being a secret feels troublesome and scary. What is that Hokage cooking? Might it be an assassination? A team member could make it look like an accident and would be the last one anyone would suspect. Assassins are hard to train up, create a cover, sign a contract and to keep it all a secret. Would explain why there were no name to read to the last spot of our genin team.

Shion looks at Saikoro and would want to tell him that he is scared. He can't, he would seem like a wuss. He won't even mention it and makes sure he won't look like it either. He straightens his back and makes him seem somewhat taller than a moment ago. His voice becomes loud and clear as he makes an announcement.
"Lord Hokage must be scolded. This is noctuse behaivour from his side. To have secret people to join the teams of Leaf genin."
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 10:41 am

Nodding in agreement, the two leaped out towards the Hokage's office mansion.

On the way, Saikoro was halted with a thought, "Wait... what if we're not welcome?" He asked as he started to loose speed.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 1:26 pm

"We need to investigate it because something something isn't right. A blank name creates too many quesitons and uncertaincy. There is a risk that we should consider the Hokage as the enemy. Who knows if he has been compromissed. It's possible that there could be a deal between him and the guys at the tomb back then. He might be plotting to get r..." Shion finds himself feeling like a paranoid crazy boy and interrupts himself. He glances at Saikoro behind his glasses to see what kind of face he has. Could it be that Saikoro is thinking Shion being ridiculous? That would be a shameful position and so Shion corrects himself.
"...or... I'm pretty sure we will be led in. Why wouldn't we?" The hokage might not be that corrupted, it is possible that Shion only got a wild fantasy. He is aware of it, calms himself down and tryes to convince himself that everything is okay. The hokage will probably explain it by saying that the ink ran out or something similiar, to an easy to believe excuse.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konohagakure

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 6:54 pm

( If you don`t want my character here just tell me)

Jose´s step could ahrdly be telled, he walked looking at the ground,his white blank eyes skcannign the floor, he ahd jsut been in his first missiona nd his team was already broken, he looked at the window.
"Kaito..." he said,remenebring that the 3rd member of his squad let him and hayashi all-alone after some days.

he then looked up to see two ninja,they looked just like his age his white Hyuga eyes looked at their headband.
-they must be rookies....- he tought -just like me....but,wait,shouldn´t they be 3?.-
Jose frowned at this,he was needing team and they suddenly appear? maybe...just maybe he could get a team?....
he approached them,slowly,palying with hsi fingers in such a nervous way:
"Ano...I-Ì´m sorry t-to interrumpt your talk...but,a-are you needing a thir menber for your team maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 7:25 pm

"C-could it be?" Shion is startled and prepares to pick a kunai. "You are the 3rd member?" Shion feels strongly about his theory, it's possible that this person he just met is the assassin who has been hired by the Hokage. Could it be just fantasy or might there be some thruth into it? Better to remain alert.
"Who are you?" Shion asks to learn more about this person.
Back to top Go down
JoSe12323
Genin
Genin
JoSe12323

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konohagakure

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 7:34 pm

Jose´s eyes widened, jumping back a little, he knew it was a abd idea talkignt o starngers,he knew it,he knew it!

M-My Name si Hyuuga Jose. he said,wanting to fly fromt he scne,but he had to defend himself?....
I-I´m a gennin, a freshman from the academy....b-but i don´t have a team
Jose looked at this new Gennin,in the eyes,triying to show how truth his words where-but,even so,he was ready to activate his Byakugan when the moment needed it.he calculated that he could waste just a pair of second to seal his arms quickly and run away.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Genin
Genin

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 8:04 pm

Shion notes that Jose seems to be alert too. Perhaps this guy is prepared to fight. No, not on this open field and in public. There is no way he would go offensive now. Shion relaxes and greets.
"I'm Shion. Please to make aquintance with you." The glasses slip down his nose. Which leads to reviel his suspicous eyes.
"I hope we can get along." Shion accompanies the statement with a smile.

Shion remembers his money problem and tryes to take advantage of the situation.
"Would you have any money to lend me? I promise to pay back. You trust me, don't you? We are team after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaf graduation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaf graduation   Leaf graduation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaf graduation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next