Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Another Day in the Leaf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Setoshi Sōichiro
Genin
Genin
Setoshi Sōichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Another Day in the Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Another Day in the Leaf   Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 12:50 am

The sun hung high in the sky as the wind greatly whipped through the busy streets of Konohagakure. People moved throughout the streets heading to their locations, nothing seeming odd . . . Well not everything, slight screams and shouts came from the crowd as people stopped and pointed at a young boy. A young grey haired boy walked down the street in a red hooded jacket and grey jeans, as people walked infront of him, he simply held up his right hand in the ram sign and walked through them. "Hmph . . . Pointless, all these people do is waste their time in these streets, when they could be protecting the village . . . . *Baka*", the boy said as he walked throughout the streets.

Finnaly reaching his destination, the young boy sat under tree in a semi-busy park, kids where running around playing catch with their dogs while this young boy sat and practiced hands signs with a scroll on his lap. He stopped suddenly banging his head against the tree, "God . . . Curiosity didn't kill the cat boredom is, why be able to be on a chunnins team when I still have to wait for this stupid graduation . . .", the boy said as he placed the scroll away.

He held his hands in the ram position and slowly slid them in and out of the tree and ground just to entertain himself, he slowly stared at his right arm which when it entered the ground it sparked. Even though he couldn't remember what had happened he knew something deep and dark was hidden in it.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Leaf   Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 1:13 am

Tenshin was walking threw the village alone, and bored. As he did he noticed a kid, the same kid he help in the placed, and sealed a demon into the arm of his. Tenshin sighs. " I wonder why this child always so pissed off." He then follows him walk from building to building until the kid stops at a park. He watches him then jumps down and lands infront of the kid. " Hello child, long time, hows that arm treating you, If i not wrong it should hurt right about now i seen what you was doing to it back there, banging it against stuff not going to help." He said in a calm deep voice. Tenshin was dress like a gentleman. Tenshin wore a mask over the left half of his face, disguising half of his face from the world. The mask is a plain white, with a black cross where his eye would be. Over this mask and the other eye, he wears a pair of rimless glasses. Tenshin also wore his crimson hair long and straight, the bangs going down to his chin, and the rest going just below his shoulder blades. He had a gray but mostly white suit on. Tenshin's eyes are a duller version of the burning crimson of his hair, which appears again in both his eyebrows and the thin soul patch found just below his lower lip. He also wore white gloves over his hands, like a true gentleman. Tenshin finishes his suit off with a pair of black dress shoes, the kind that shine a bit, and make a clicking noise when he walks on cobblestone. Tenshin had his hands in his pockets as he look at the boy emotionless. " You going to speak child, or just look at me all day in shock. If so I just going to leave." He said in a calm voice still looking at him very emotionless, that made him seem angery.
Back to top Go down
Setoshi Sōichiro
Genin
Genin
Setoshi Sōichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Leaf   Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 1:42 am

An eerie silence roamed around the area as Setoshi looked up at the man, all time seemed to stop as he just stared, not so much out of shock, but out of boredom. He looked up at the man no expression shown whatsoever he began to speak, "I guess it is you, what Three years and no phone call?", Setoshi says as the man spoke of him banging his arm into the ground. He slid his back against the tree until he was standing completely up, "For the record, I wasn't slamming my hand into the ground . . . . I was using my Kekke Genkai, it allows me to pass my body or various parts of my body through some objects. I'm still trying to perfect it", Setoshi says cracking his neck slightly, keeping a calm posture.

He looked up at the man as if he where expecting him to do something, his Blue eyes begining to spin as they changed from his regular Chouzetsugan to the 2nd level. "Hmm . . . Grey scaled . . . I could phase that . . .", Setoshi says to himself, his eyes turning back to the first state. "So what are you doing here . . . Tenshin, I believe you said was your name three years ago. I have a photographic memory so I remember everything. . .", Setoshi says in a laid back tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Leaf   Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 1:57 am

Tenshin smiled at the kid and then notice his eye change. " Confusing Kekke Genkai He got, In do time I'll figure out what it does for now i can only wait." He said in his head. " Now why would I call ou besides i been working, Tring to make the world, I better place you know." He said calmly. " Tell me child, Whats is your Clans abilitt it is about time i learned?" He then look up at the sky and then grin. " I am here bred like you, walking around going to diffrent Villages, tring to find something to do someone to kill, just to make time fly, but time doesn't fly easily, lots to be done to make that hapen, then again, I been tring to go back to the cloud village i have important mtters to handle there. " He said camly. " Like for a example my damn girlfriend. I swear she brings the most problems to my life." Tenshin said to himself. Tenshin then stood there siliently thinking about everything going on, he also just thought about all he learned and done in the past few hours and days. Tenshin was truly bored.

((Short, and crappy. Sorry))
Back to top Go down
Setoshi Sōichiro
Genin
Genin
Setoshi Sōichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Leaf   Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 1:15 am

Setoshi really didn't pay attention to anything the man said up until he spoke of traveling from village to village, this brought up a dark feeling within his mind. A voice within his own mind, not his own, spoke out for the first time. "Persuade him to allow you to follow in his foot steps. . .", Setoshi quickly looked around trying to figure out where that came from. "Did you . . .Never mind. . . Anyway I'll speak of my clan's Kekke Genkai if you ensure me that I can become you Pupil and leave this dreaded village for good", Setoshi Bargains with the man.

(AHhhhhh SHort Post !!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Leaf   Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 2:30 am

Tenshin thought. Tenshin then walk away from the kid. He disappeared with in the crowd. Tenshin went for a walk. " Hum," Tenshin then walked into a store and found a bag large enough to carry everything a ninja needs for a missing ninja trip. Tenshin thn smiled at the lady who was running th store and vanished without even paying. When he returned to the kid, he had a bag. He threw it at the kid. " Get your stuff brat, you can come with me, but your life well be hell on earth are you sure you wanna walk with me on the path of destruction. If yor going hurry up Anbu well be here soon or later." He said in a calm voice look at the kid emotionless. Tenshin then walk away again and vanished once more. Tenshin went walking threw the village when he found a scroll shop he wlk in and with his shadow he grabed a few scrolls then wlk out without nobody noticing what was following him. He then returned to the boy, this time when he came back he had blank scrolls, he handed them to the kid. " Hold on to those. Place it in the bag, I going to need those." He said in a calm voice. He then stood silently waiting on the kid to speak once again.
Back to top Go down
Setoshi Sōichiro
Genin
Genin
Setoshi Sōichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Leaf   Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 2:44 am

As Setoshi watched as Tenshin walked off without looking back he thought he was being abandoned, but as he came back he knew that he would be leaving home."My life is already Hell on Earth, I have no family and my only few possessions are these scrolls that I carry with me and a few things back home", Setoshi says placing his left hand in the ram position, he used his right to send his hand phasing through his stomach. As he pulled it out he carried three scrolls, "My Family had a few treasures. . . I'll be right back", Setoshi says dumping the scrolls in the bag. He then performed a few hand signs, instantly he vanished in a flurry of leaves and static currents.

(At my Apartment)
A thud sounded through the halls as Setoshi appeared outside his door, he quickly found the key and allowed his entrance. Within minutes Setoshi packed up his few possessions: a Bag of Money, Tooth Brush, Pillow and Sleeping Bag, and also two Black Scrolls. He locked the door on the way out and disappeared in a puff of smoke, back to his new master.

(Back at the Park)
Another flurry of leaves appeared as Setoshi leaned up against the tree, an empty bag lay on the ground next to him, despite him just packing it, this may have resulted in his mysterious Kekke Genkai. "Well I'm all packed, just waiting for you Tenshin . . .", Setoshi says in a monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Leaf   Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 11:42 am

Tenshin heard the kid speak. " Good. Now go return when your ready." Thats all he said then he watched the kid disappear and when the kid did he left, a furry or leaves blowing in his place. " Hum, I sure Kitaro wont mind this kid comeback to base with me, but he well go threw a great deal of training, before he is ready. His training well including killing other genin and by time he well soon be a Man, a Yotobi Guardian, He well be a god. " Tenshin then jumped up on a building and awaited the kid when the kid showed up all he did is make a clone and the clone begin to speaking. " Tenshin has just left this area when you showed up please go to the Northern Gates he shall meet you there." Tenshin clone then Vanished and the real Tenshin was at the gates.

Gaurd 1: " Who are you?" The gaurd said as he took out a Kunai.
" You ask for my name, this is all you shall get in return." Tenshin grin and then disappeared and reappeared behind th gaurd he then then hit him once and the gaurd was knock out cold. " Worthless injas, doesn't deserve the right to be called a ninja."
Guard 2: " You idiot. " The gaurd threw a kunia and then the one kunai turnned into hundreds.
Tenshin smiled once again, then used the jutsu that a friend tought him. Tenshin then did a few quichk handsigns and then a gust of wind hit the kunais sending them back toward the gurd. The guard jumped out the way then ran towards Tenshin where he graabed him and held a kunai to his neck. " Well guard you are good i would say you got me but realy, I got you." Tenshin said as he smiled, The guard hand then droped and Tenshin turned around. The guard did the same. " You see you should always do research before coming into contact with me. " He said calmly. Tenshin then toook one hand and placed it on the guards head and he channeled his Lightning chakra into the hand and then shock the guard, causing him to loose all his memore he had in the past few hours. Tenshin then watched as the body fell and then he walk towards, the first gaurd and did the same. Once that was done Tenshin stood outside the village and he was waiting for the kid to show once he showed they were leaveing this place, and going back to base.

Jutsu Name: Kage Mane no Jutsu
Element: None
Description: Kage Mane no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Nara clan. It's original purpose was as a skill to help delay any pursuers. After forming the needed hand seals, the clan member is able to manipulate their shadow along any surface. By using other nearby shadows they can further extend the reach of their shadow, however they are limited to the surface area of the original cast shadow. Once the clan members shadow reaches the target shadow, it will attach itself. While attached the target will be frozen, only able to replicate in mirror form the actions of the clan member. If the clan member is low on chakra, the Kage Mane will falter and the shadow will return to its normal form.

Name: Pacifist Air
Element: Wind
Description: After performing a few hand seals, Saito starts to manipulate the air around him into all directions around him.This causes both projectiles and other Wind Jutsus of equal or lower rank to dissipate or miss.Cooldown 3 Posts.
Back to top Go down
Setoshi Sōichiro
Genin
Genin
Setoshi Sōichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Leaf   Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 3:34 pm

As Setoshi appeared he looked at what he thought was Tenshin, but by using his Chouzetsugan he quickly found out it was a clone. As it spoke Setoshi barely listened until it got to what he needed to know, he closed his eyes and shook his head *Baka* "I hope he won't be leaving me with clones all the time", Setoshi says putting his bag on his back and disappearing in a flurry of dust, leaves, and static electricity. Within seconds, before the clone the came flurry of leaves appeared again and Setoshi stood before the clone, "I just wanted to do this", he says as he Rushes his hands through the clones body, instantly it disappeared in a puff of smoke. Setoshi then disappeared from the spot, reappearing at the gates where he met up with Tenshin. "Well lets begin this Hell on Earth journey . . . By the way your clone . . . sorta died", Setoshi said grinning devilishly. Tenshin came down to him and they both left the Leaf Village, Apprentice and Master.
Back to top Go down
Setoshi Sōichiro
Genin
Genin
Setoshi Sōichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Leaf   Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 3:35 pm

{END}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day in the Leaf   Another Day in the Leaf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Day in the Leaf
Page 1 of 1