Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naethyn
Jounin
Jounin
Naethyn

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,) Empty
PostSubject: Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,)   Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,) Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jun 2010, 8:09 pm

The last thing Naethyn remembered was pledging allegiance to the leader of a criminal organization known as the Akatsuki. According to rumors in Kumogakure, they were considered a group of high elite nin that could kill anyone in a heartbeat. Naethyn was determined to be as fantastically strong as these criminals and nothing would stop him. Naethyn passed out and before becoming fully unconscious remembered being picked up, but by something that felt like it was absorbing his chakra.

Naethyn awoke with Nicol, and Kyogi in an inn about fifty miles from their first location. Naethyn was on a bed and had no clue what was going on. He had no idea what the plan was and was going to find out. He saw Kyogi and asked politely: "What are we doing? I mean, where are we going?" Naethyn was dying to find out. He wanted so bad to go to another village, another place another land.

Kumogakure was bad to Naethyn, good riddance thought Naethyn.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,)   Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,) Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jun 2010, 3:37 pm

Kyogi was surprised that the boy had awakened in such a fashionable time. Passing out due to exhaustion, and the fact that he awoke after being absorbed by Samehada. But he had awoken, and had asked abrasively where they were headed too. "To the Mist Village. They have something very important within there walls." Kyogi picked up Samehada which had been laying against the wall. He put Silk on his sash and Juyuri on his back. "When we get there I need you to stay with me at all times. They Mist Ninja will overwhelm you within minutes. But they are not particularly who I am worried about. Mizukage Naizu is also a problem and target here. So do well to follow my lead. Get your stuff, and lets go."

With that Lord Vizer began to leave the inn and proceed on the journey with his apprentices in his wake.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,)   Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,) Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 6:43 pm

Nicol got up from the table, leaving his half finished snack on the plate. Running out the door, he chased after Kyogi. "So once we get to the Mist village, what will the two of us do?" Nicol looked over at his new boss. "I can venture a guess that you're a strong and competent fighter, so i can't imagine you bring us along to watch your back." The heat was starting to bother him, so Nicol unbuttoned his vest and loosened his scarf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,)   Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travelling to the Hidden Mist (Kyogi, Me, Nicol,)
Page 1 of 1