Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Travelling south (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Travelling south (open) Empty
PostSubject: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct 2008, 5:42 pm

After fleeing from the earth country, Genesis was still unsure of what he would do, or even where he would stay. So for the time being he had decided to wander around the various countries. After his stop in the Grass Country he continued south into the Fire Country and as he passed across the border he thought to himself I wonder if word of my bertraial has reached the other nations yet. Ihope it hasn't so i can at least have a place to stay tonight
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeWed 29 Oct 2008, 2:53 pm

nozomu was tired, he had removed a girl from a coma, pulled shrapnel full of mercury from 5 people, helped a paralzed man walk and fought against an akatsuki. he was bushed. as he closed his shop/home and started to quench the outside candle he saw a guy with red hair. "hello?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 5:23 pm

"good evening" he tipped his head in a sign of respect than said "sorry to intrude, but might you have a place where i can spend the night"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 6:11 pm

Mitsuaki when down the stair and looked at the new. Seeing that Genesis was looking Mitsu with a strange look, he rapidly said: ''No no, my only his medical student.''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov 2008, 9:50 pm

nozomu sighed at his spunky student. " i am a teacher to those who will learn. plus, ill move the electric eel tank to make room for him. this place may be small but we can always make room for one more." he mumbled, avoiding eye contact. "just dont go in the basement." he dragged mitsuaki back into the house and inclined him to come too. the p,ace was full of bottles and jars of weird things. and several rag-like plants hung from the ceiling. some drying. some coverd in white puss. " the bedrooms are upstairs and you can sleep in the bed next to the eel tank. just dont tap the glass."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 7:41 am

Kitsuke appeared also at the back of genesis...
"Hello Nozomu..."
"I see you have here Mitsuaki..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 9:03 am

Mitsu looked at Kitsuke ''Hi sensei. I was finishing my medical training up here and my Gentle fist training too. If I want this too be a good weapon in our next mission, heh?''
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 10:11 am

"oh....good..."
"Training with a master..."
Kitsuke nodded about the weapon thing to Mitsuaki...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 11:23 am

nozomu turned. " hey kitsuke. how are you?" he mumbled. not much in a change of tone.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 11:27 am

"Hmmmm ok as usual..."
"Can I come in.."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 11:28 am

"sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 11:30 am

Mitsuaki looked back at Nozomu. ''Master Nozomu, may I help you in something?''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 11:32 am

"yeah, go to the basement and grab the bag of dead rats so i can feed the eels and some other animals." he said as he treid to get some animal out of its cage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 11:49 am

''Okay, coming back'' Mitsu get in the basement and comeback with the misterious bag. ''Here you go. Look a bit juicy...''
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 6:57 pm

"So hows training..."
Kitsuke waiting for Nozomu to offer him a seat...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 9:35 pm

''For me, fine. I already lern sme medical regeneration jutsus and I'm also good with my Gentle Fist style. Ill practice more about my...mmm...oh yeah, 64 palms thing. I'm just beggining this section so...''
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 10:46 pm

"yeah, he is. by the way, how is your training doing kitsuke?" he asked as the minksnake jumped out of its cage and attacked nozomu with the bag. "by the way, pick a chair any chair." he said with baited breath as he was trying to get the mutant animal back in the cage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 10:49 pm

Mitsu get up the stairs and get back to his room. The only thing you heard was; ''Kaiten!!'' And then, the house was shaking up.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 10:52 pm

nozomu threw the mink thing in the cage and mumbled a sorry to kitsuke and ran upstairs to see what was the damage. "what did you do?" he called up the stairs. (god i feel like a mom - -')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 10:55 pm

''Sorry, I was practicing my new jutsus...maybe I sjpuld go outside...'' Mistu disappered of his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 10:56 pm

OOC: sorry for double posting. I retake;

In: Mitsuaki shouted back at Nozomu; ''Sorry, I was practicing my new jutsus...maybe I should go outside...'' Mistu disappered of his room.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Nov 2008, 10:58 pm

nozomu trudged back down. " jeez...." he mutterd as he fed his mutant animals.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 5:00 am

Kitsuke found a good sit and sat...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 12:24 pm

The front door slam and Mitsuaki enter in a rush. ''Sorry, forgot something...'' He walked up the stairs and when he came back, Kitsuke could see that Mitsuaki as forgot about the Hyuuga scroll, what a shame... ''Bye sensei.'' said Mitsu to Kitsuke.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitimeFri 14 Nov 2008, 10:17 pm

nozomu yawned as he sat down on a chair across from kitsuke. " need anything to drink?" he asked. scratching at his stiches around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling south (open)   Travelling south (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travelling south (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: