Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

travelling through the grass to the stone.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

travelling through the grass to the stone. Empty
PostSubject: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 1:48 pm

ki was jumping from branch to branch while hinata was higher up. "we should skip through the grass. i cant go in the rain."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 2:41 pm

Hinata looks with a wondering face at Ki, but she decides to not to ask.
"Yes!" She trusts Ki. Ki seems to know much. After all, he is 133 years old. ((If I understood it right))
Hinata looks up to the sun. It had already turned orange, it was setting down.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 8:09 pm

when they made camp, they were in the heart of the grass village. "well, you should get some sleep. ill keep watch."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 7:17 am

"Yes!" Hinata goes in to the tent and is about to fall asleep. She suddenly finds a note in one of her pockets:
The note wrote:
Don't completely trust him, he is strong but not to be trusted. He is like the clouds. Goes wherever the wind take's him. His loyality lie's with no one. He is a loner.
Of who does this note talk about? Ki? But who had put this note in here? Hinata scans her memory of everybody she have met. The most trustworthiest idea is, when she thinks about the moment when Minato left the table. Minato did, actually, do some weird arm movements, just, when he passed Hinata...
Hinata looks toward the exit of the tent, since she can't see anything out, thought it has gotten quite dark outside, she gives up on finding a sight of Ki. She falls back and hitting her head in the pillow. She can't sleep, she starts to worry. Accidently talking to herself:
"This is gonna be troublesome".
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 5:21 am

After a while, she convinces herself that it will be okay. If Ki isn't trustworthy, then there gotta be a big reason for him to act like the opposite. He won't bug out of the act until he really have to, so he has forced himself to serve Konoha until then or until he reaches his goal. That is, if this note has any truth in it.
*Hinata hides the note and goes asleep*
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 3:56 pm

*nine hours later. hinata smells burned fish.* "um, hinata....how do you cook these things?!?!are they suposed to be black?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 4:57 am

Hinata pops her head out of the opening of the tent. Meets up with the morning sun in to her eyes, blinding her. She has to close the eyes. "Good morning! What time is it?" As she then smells food in her nose and a smile is created on her face. She has to open her eyes to see what it is. "What the?" *Staring for 2 sec* "Fire! Fire!"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 2:10 pm

"yeah, i figured youd be freaked. well i tryed to cook meat, which is my first time.....hehehe um sorry." ki put the fire out by piling dirt on it. then he crouched down. "sorry for waking you up at seven in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 2:16 pm

"Oh, no, I wasn't! It looks..." *Hinata thinks for 3 sec*
"...good! You know, I come out in a minute!" Hinata disappears back in to the tent for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 2:20 pm

ki was confused. "hm...better try again." ki lit up a fire.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 2:48 pm

"You have already been and fishing for a breafast? Thats nice of you Ki-kun!" She had come out of the tent and she was smiling for the generousity.
"The trick to cooking..." Hinata grabbed the stick were the fishes were attached to, and raised it higher from the fire. "...is to create a balance between heat and duration." Hinata looked at Ki to see if he understood. As she did that, she got a nervous feeling of perhaps she had sounded like a besserwisser.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeTue 08 Jul 2008, 7:41 pm

ki was entranced. "really? i never really cooked meat before so its good to know." kis old face lit up like he was a child.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 4:17 am

"I think they are as good as done. You take the first pick!" Hinata gave a friendly smile.
Hinata started to think about the mission: "Ki-kun, are you sure about that we will....find Nara-san in the country of earth?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 2:45 pm

ki laughed. "yes, ive already spotted him a few hundred miles away. and no, you fist. im a vegan." ki pulled out a teapot and poured some water into it to biol.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 2:52 pm

"A few hundred miles...away?" Hinata was stunned. "You have powerful scouting powers!"
Hinata grabs a fish. "Mm, I'm starving! But why did you make fish if you are a vegan?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 2:56 pm

"well, ive been an idiot since we joined this mission and since im a missing ninja with a contract to the leaf, you might have not trusted me. so i made breakfast for you." kis black claw poked at the fish in the fire without him flinching because of the burns he was getting.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 3:15 pm

"Not trusted you?" Hinata puts up a smile to escape the feeling of confontration ((or how to spell that word)).
"No, no, what makes you say that?" As her smile disappeares and instead she starts to look suprised. He must be reading my minds, Hinata thought.
Minato Uchiha wrote:
" Well, if you need me for the mission, just ask Ki to contact me telepathically.
Hinata starts to believe that Ki is able to use telepathical powers. She starts to sweat out of nervousness.
"Sometimes I think weird things! Don't take me so seriously always." She had put up that fake smile again.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 3:19 pm

ki was confused. " okay, fisrt you think im telepathic now the sweating? the only reason why its such a coincidence that i say what your thinking because its right on your face." ki laughed. "i am not telepathic. im just a willow.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 3:25 pm

Hinata was once again stunned. "You read my face?" She now felt quite embarassed and was trying, a bit, hiding her face behind the fish while eating it at the same time. She have to start training on not giving everything out by the look of her face, she thought to herself.
*Eating the fish*
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 3:28 pm

ki chuckled. "yes you might have to work on that. and the only reason oshi said that is because i gave him one of my atom eyes and we can look into each others thoughts. and yes i can grow back body parts."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 3:42 pm

Hinata was amazed about the reading skills of Ki. Ki isn't some ordinary ninja, Hinata thought to herslef. This will surely be a long trip of torture, Hinata thinks, since I like to keep all my thoughts to myself. He will be able to, simply, read them all right through me. He has amazing eyes.
Hinata does a sigh of frustration. "Thank you for the fish, Ki-kun. I'll go and start packing up already so we will be able to continue our pursuit as fast as possible." Hinata gets up from the seat.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 3:47 pm

ki smiled. " like i said, talk with your words and not your face. its easyer that way. maybe, one day i will go blind." ki got up and helped hinata with the tent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 3:52 pm

Kitaro sat in the tree it was getting to be an old habit spying on Ki willow but it was still fun to do so waiting to just pop up and almost strike
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2008, 3:56 pm

when they were finished ki poofed up a comb and combed his hair. then pulled off his dirty monks robe. there was a black yukata underneath. then he switched it with a clean one. and threw the dirty one in the fire. he pulled out his broken glasses and was trying to fix them.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2008, 5:36 am

Hinata went and sat near Ki to show that she is ready to go, by putting the last item in the backpack.
"You are still able to spot him?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: travelling through the grass to the stone.   travelling through the grass to the stone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

travelling through the grass to the stone.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next