Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Fierce Battle Insues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Hidden in the Mist

A Fierce Battle Insues Empty
PostSubject: A Fierce Battle Insues   A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 8:20 pm

Walking with no specific destination in mind, Naizu was clearing his mind after some things were brought to his attention in the office. The day seemed to suite the mood for him, as it was clear, not sunny, warm but not hot and very calm as far as the wind would be concerned. The man wound up in an area with a suitable amount of trees as it wasn't near enough to be forest like, yet enough to cast off a decent amount of shadows of larger proportion. "The things I do for my family hehe, oh man...why can't this be easier sometimes" he said in a low tone. Today he sported not his usual Kage attire, but more less a casual one as baggy, dark denim jeans were his pants of choice and a long tank top, blue, for his top. He wore a cap this day, wearing it backwards and fashionable boots of a brown/burgundy color as he wanted to be as comfortable as he could. Today was the day that he would figure to work on something new for his collection of jutsu...he'd FIGURE to, but things don't always work out as you see them to. He could hear something off in the distance so he stopped where he was and leaned up against a tree with his arms folded. He thought to speak but thought better of that, instead, just waiting to see what would appear in front.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Oboro

Shinichi Oboro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Fierce Battle Insues   A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 7:34 pm

The Mizukage walked on ahead oblivious to his surroundings. But there in front of him was a man. The man was clad in the famous Goryu cloak and Suna Jounin gear, with the headband tied around his right arm. And a giant gourd on his back with many japanese symbols. The man was one of the deadliest Shinobi in the Wind Country. A man known as the Iron Daimyo. But to the people, he was called Shinichi Oboro. "Halt there Mizukage. Here you shall walk no further. The Iron Daimyo stands before you. And I challenge you. Suna has never agreed with your lax politics and you have brought more harm than good because of it."
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Fierce Battle Insues   A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 3:53 pm

((Bump for ryusaki))
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
Retired
Retired
Ryusaki Toketsu

Location : Around the corner..beating up the homelss guy who robbed me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: A Fierce Battle Insues   A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jun 2010, 4:25 pm

Ryusaki was different then most high ranking people. He preferred to do the different things himself. Slightly power hungry like most people as well. Ryu was more violent, tending to attack or more so planning an attack on the mizukage. When he arrived it was more so time to get moving until someone from sand arrived. A short banter started about how they were unable to come to terms on an agreement. It didn't matter how things went went, Ryu wasn't an idiot. He wouldn't attack randomly without first thinking through the attack. In the end it seemed like an idiots move. He had the option of attacking first, would probably turn them both on him. In that case he should take the time to wait for them to start fighting then begin. Ryu summoned a kunai in his hand, he could at least start things first. He was never a great talker either way. Jumping into the air he threw a kunai at Naizu's head followed by summoning a fuma shuriken. Throwing his arm back as far as possible, he threw it at Naizu at top speed, hoping to use the kunai as a distraction. Right after he tried his best to split his attention between the two. Just in case something were to happen.

(short post)
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Fierce Battle Insues   A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jun 2010, 9:48 pm

A man appeared from the confines of the area with an agenda of challenging the Mizukage, perhaps to prove something to himself or otherwise. Regardless, it had been laid out on the table and Naizu wasn't one to turn down too many opportunities to learn of what type of skill was held from the sorrounding villages. He opened his mouth but prior to a single word coming out to respond, he could hear something slicing through the wind and heading towards him. Taking notice of the incoming projectile headed towards his head, he swiftly slung from his hip a kunai in his own right and launched it, deflecting the kunai.

This was simply an attack that was meant to draw Naizu's attention away from a second and main attack from someone. The problem was that as a canine sage, the man was keen with his senses so Naizu could hear the next attack. Leaping a slight bit, he cleared the incoming large shurriken as he scanned around for the man that launched the simple attack as he landed. As the leader of Kira landed, he found the second man and simply let out a slight laugh because of the way the situation had presented itself. "Sooo...I get a formal challenge and a challenge from an angel? Wow, thats pretty impressive" Naizu said jokingly. After a little humor shown, the voice of the Mist leader got a little more serious. "So how bout you take those two sunflower seeds out your purse and show yourself". "I accept your challenge Oboro....yes, I know of you" he said speaking back to the first individual.
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Fierce Battle Insues   A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jun 2010, 5:42 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Oboro

Shinichi Oboro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Fierce Battle Insues   A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jun 2010, 9:27 pm

Shinichi saw the Fuma Shuriken shriek forward at the Mizukage who lazily dodged it and acknowledge the assailant. Shin followed the eyes of Naizu and looked at this new foe. The Goryu Sand Ninja's eyebrow creased upward as surprise and a mixture of extreme hostility came upon his face. Ryusaki Toketsu. Shinichi's former comrade. Shinichi held a lot of anger for Ryu because of his move to the Leaf village as the Hokage after Lord Vizer retired the position.

"Ryusaki. You dare show your face to me after your betrayal. I serve punishment to the Mizukage, but also the Hokage as well. And yes Naizu Nimakee. It would be hard pressed if you had not heard of me. I who have slain many in the honor of Sunagakure, even the infamous Zodiark met his end at my hands. And now so shall you both join him in the void."

Shinichi was one that usually kept his calm before and even during battle. But seeing Ryu who was one of his closest comrades who had betrayed them basically to the Leaf, even though they showed no hostile contact towards one another. But unmistakable anger shown exuberantly as Shin prepared to destroy these to extremely powerful foes. It does not matter. I have surpassed all that has hindered me as a mortal. I am a God. Immortal to everything except the maladies of flesh.

The Sand Goryu stood straight as he braced him for the fight that would tear the landscape askew. Sand burst from his Gourd in huge amount. It floated ever so gently over his body. Then out from the bottom an equal amount of Iron Sand erupted forward. Even more deadly than the giant sand hovering over him. "Kage's of the Five Great Shinobi nations. I will show you what a true god is." Then he began to walk towards the Mizukage. The huge amount of Sand began to branch off and shoot off towards where Ryusaki was currently at. The Sand had impressive speed, it would be able to keep up with the Hokage less he tried to escape. He could see him from the corner of his peripherals as he concentrated a little bit more on the Mizukage who was a little bit more dangerous than the Yondaime. With experience wise and the fact that the man had exceeded legendary levels and reached X rank. But Ryu was still equally lethal. But Shinichi would traverse this bump. And prove to the world that he was indeed a God of Shinobi. The Iron Daimyo would make his name even further. A giant shroud of Iron Sand began its ascent above Shin leaving only small bit surrounding the ground around him. There it would hover for a few seconds. Then it formed into a giant spiked mace. With another flick of his wrist the giant spiked mace the size of a semi-truck smash forward towards Naizu which would decimate him into a lump of human flesh.

-------

Name: Iron Sand Gathering
Element: Iron Sand
Description: This technique gathers a great volume of Iron Sand and compresses it into a high-density shape. This greatly increases the hardness, creating a gigantic steel-like weapon in an instant. The weight and size of these shapes are so great, they can easily shatter bedrock and break through most defenses with one hit.

Because the weapon is made out of Iron Sand, the shape can be whatever the user wants, and can even be changed during the fight. This allows the user to create the best weapon for the fight, by taking into account the opponent's abilities and the surrounding environment. Since the Iron Sand generates a strong magnetic field, the opponent cannot use any metal weapons or tools.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fierce Battle Insues   A Fierce Battle Insues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fierce Battle Insues
Page 1 of 1