Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Three Way Battle

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 3:54 pm

Sakon twirled his beads in between his fingers while reading his book , he looked up " when are they gonna get here " he sat back
down running his finger over the lily pad he was sitting on the clear water swirling beneath it ...

Last edited by Ukon Sakon on Sun 15 Jun 2008, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 3:55 pm

rengenke comes "so wats up"
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 3:57 pm

Sakon looked up from the water " nice place this temple baboo , sakura zen gardens "
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 3:58 pm

Landing silently on the water with but a small splash Oshi says "Ahhhh this is pretty...I'll try not to destroy to much of it"
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 3:59 pm

"so u 2 rdy?" rengenke said while walking
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:00 pm

" Oshi - sama we're all here and yeah don't break anything " said Sakon putting his buddhist stuff
away while tracing a pattern in the water ... " im ready" a couple of petals floated past the nija's face " oshi you ready?"
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:03 pm

Crossing his arms Oshi said "Ok who's first"
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:04 pm

"i guess its me" doing handsigns does a fireball at sakon
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:06 pm

Sakon stood up and flipped bacwards slippeing his beads onto his arm and dodging the fireball " might as well " he started flicking trough his unique hand signs " thousand swallows " a tousand paper birds flitted through the air confusing the two ninja
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:12 pm

"Uggg Sakon when will you learn...this does not confuse me...i cant see and my hearing pinpoints the slightest movement" Backing up Oshi flies through finely practiced hand as a purple jelly like substence apeared. "My friends this is Solid Sound...I dont think you've seen this before so take a look...Or maybe i'll show you" The blob grew as Oshi stepped into it leaving a purple tinge to his skin and clothing. Then holding two small globes he said "To make this i must tightly compress the sound so its kinda unstable" Emphasizing this Oshi threw the two globs at the others and they hit the ground exploding with the force of C4.
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:16 pm

rengenke actived his sharigan "ice wall" making a wall of ice to protect himself "demon mask" rengenke creates a mask on his face and rengenke disapears

Last edited by Regenke uchiha on Sun 15 Jun 2008, 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:16 pm

The wall it mostly destroyed but Regenke is alright...for now.
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:18 pm

" WOW " Sakon backflipped seven times dodging the increasing explosion " two can play at that game
cherry bomb " all the paper birds exploded creating a massive smoke cloud ...
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:22 pm

The smoke from the bombs cleared and Sakon and Regenke saw for just a second the purple tingle of Oshi's armor regenerating. "My friends this armor regenerates..." The armor having taken the power of the bombs sound and shot it back out protected Oshi. Cracking his neck Oshi summoned 12 clones 6 sound 6 normal and sent 3 of each at both ninja.
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:25 pm

"clones easy" rengenke uses his frost sword and cut all the clones that were after him "ice dragon missle" sends a ice dragon at oshi
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:27 pm

" Thousand Spiders" a thousand paper spiders appear and rain done on the to ninja Sakon then
used the cover of smoke to beat up three clones " now what to do"
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:31 pm

Oshi whistled sending out a orb of sound around him that shreaded the spiders in his area to peaces.

The sound clones closed in and Oshi turned to the other ninja laughing. The clones yelled and Oshi controlled the sound making two sound pyramid traps that held the other ninja. The pyramids were small enough that neither ninja could move and their arms were stuck to there sides leaving no room for hand signs. "Sakon im having a flashback here. Hmmm well what ya going to do."
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:35 pm

"wow barrier" rengenke manges to make a a clone outside the barrier the clone places a paper seal "barrier release seal" "mangekyo" rengenke actives his true sharigan

(the clone is darkness clone can appear were there is darkness amd needs no handsigns)

Last edited by Regenke uchiha on Sun 15 Jun 2008, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:36 pm

The shred of paper fold themselves back together than explode destroying the pyramid " wow that was loud now time for
Duet Deluge" a downpour of rain covered the temple adding to the smell of smoke and fire ...
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:41 pm

((ok regenke you will have to think of something better because the only way to destroy it is to stop the flow of sound))

The pyramid takes the hit and cracks but then reforms again instintly since the sound is always flowing. "Sakon you knew that wasn't going to work...do i need to say this like last time...please surrender before i crush you both"
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:43 pm

(( light travels faster than sound so it could get inside solidify and disrupt the sound ))
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:44 pm

"mangekyo left eye" sharigan teleportation rengenke looks at the pryamaid and teleports it at oshi "now ur traped in ur own pryamaid"
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:46 pm

sakon whipped round and used konoha senpuu on regenke then as he came down used konoha renpuu

Last edited by Ukon Sakon on Sun 15 Jun 2008, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:48 pm

Easily ending the jutsu before he is inside Oshi lets himself fall through the waters surface into the pond.
Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 4:51 pm

rengenke blocked the first kick and geld his leg "freeze" all of a sudden sakon leg started freezing up and rengenke threw sakon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three Way Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Way Battle   Three Way Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Way Battle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: