Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Battle...Who can take me on...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Battle...Who can take me on... Empty
PostSubject: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun 2008, 5:51 pm

Oshiroku sat at the edge of the battle grounds. He looked out over the lake and at the caverns to the north of it. Plains spread out along the west and a forest to the east. This is why they call it the battle grounds...because there is every kind of terrain here....Now all I need is someone to battle...hopefully someone i haven't already been in a fight with shows up.

((only post here if you haven't battle me before...also this is a one on one so only one the first person to post is the one i will battle...post quickly :P))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 12:35 am

As Oshi is thinking, Minato jumps down frmo the tree's. " So you like coming here as well huh ? I have good Memories of this Place. Been a while since i last fought here. You up for it Oshi ? " Minato asked Oshi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 6:42 pm

Looking up Oshi says "I'm ready Minato...your a little high on your horse...alow me to knock you down" Oshi stepped back into his stance drawing his swords. "Your move Minato" he said.

((Ki this is not a battle that includes you. Please do not post in it. You post in a lot of forums that you aren't part of saying things like "Ki sits watching" I include these posts in the category of Spam which is against the rules. You are a very good rper and a very cool person so don't waste your efforts.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 1:57 pm

Minato stood there, as he made some hand signs. " Now its yor move " he smiled at Oshi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:02 pm

Oshi also did hand signs spinning and creating a dome of sound around him self through it everything looked purple. Then turning back toward Minato Oshi started his own signs stopping twice and then continuing DRAGON, MONKEY, TIGER, FOX, MONKEY, OX, DONKEY...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:05 pm

Minato still stood there, waiting and yawning while Oshi did the hand signs, looking at them though his sharingan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:23 pm

DRAGON, TIGER, MONKEY, OX, DONKEY..."NOW" Oshi yelled "ETERNAL DARKNESS JUTUS" then everything turned black and Oshi chuckled. "Do you like my jutus Oshi asked firing 5 kunai at Minato to test him"

((Eternal Darkness Jutsu: Turns surrounding area black and nothing can be seen...although Minato you can still use your Sharingan to see my chakra))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:30 pm

" Not really he said, as he formed the same handsigns and yelled " Release" Everything was back to normal ( copied with sharingan, and released) " next please"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 2:48 pm

((wow your full of yourself...try this one on for size))

Oshi did hand signs summoning 6 clones and then said "Keke Cancel" Then he started again DRAGON, MONKEY, TIGER, FOX, MONKEY, OX, DONKEY,DRAGON, TIGER, MONKEY, OX, DONKEY...and everything was black again.

((keke cancel: the user can't use his keke and the opponenet can't use his until the user cancels the jutsu.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 3:02 pm

" Fine... ill get serious" Minato started to spin wildly, using a kunai to balance on and using many scrolls to through shuriken around him. One of em was bound to hit Oshi, and even if it didnt, he had a defense that couldnt be broken easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 3:11 pm

Oshi released the dome around him and ran toward Minato using Sound Obsorption Jutsu to make himself silent. Some how he was able to dodge all the kunai and he made his way toward Minato with ease, somehow going straight toward him.

((you don't know that i'm coming at you and you i have a way to navigate i promise i'm not cheating))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 7:27 am

The Area around them suddenly turned back normal as Minato's body dispersed into 5 Black Eagles. Minato stood behnd Oshi with the Sharingan active. " Next time, think before you act." He said as he kicked a surprised Oshi in the back, launching him forward. He knew it couldn't hurt Oshi much, but it wasnt an attack, just a warning. " That is called Hand Sign Illusion Jutsu. Its a sharingan Jutsu. it allows me to make my opponent get trapped in an Illusion, where i control what they see. I will warn you just once. Dont under-estimate me." Minato said as his body once again dispersed. " Oh and next time please use your jutsu on me and not an illusion." He said as he once again dispersed into 5 Black Eagles each of which turned out to be a Windmill Demon Shuriken. Now 10 such weapons circled the sky above Oshi. They all headed towards Oshi as a voice from nowwhere said out " These things will rip you apart oshi, and even if they dont, you are still gonna loose. My voice is being carried around by a reverse of your Sound Obsorption Jutsu, that i copied through my sharingan. You use it to conceal sound. I just reversed it to make my sound come from everywhere. Simple but sneaky " He said as his voice dissapeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 7:31 am

Hand Sign Illusion (Cannon) : Minato makes a hand sign, not any specific one, just a random one to make his opponent look at his hands. Using his fingers, he casts an Illusion on the opponent to see what they think and make them see what he wants to.(Used by Uchiha Itachi)
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 7:52 am

((Requires a ring, which can cast genjutsu))
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 8:35 am

(( i am in akatsuki so i have a ring. It doesnt need ring. Other wise Kisame should also be able to use it. The ring only makes akats members able to meet at their base without being present their physically. Thats all it does ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 1:24 pm

((umm none of that makes sense since the Eternal Darkness Jutsu doesn't target an opponent...it targets the whole area...also genjutsu don't work on me because i have no eyes nothing you did was seen by me...the way i moved in the darkness was by using echolocation jutsu...also i can not be fooled by clones sense i know your exact sound signiture and you never made clones anyway...nothing you did was vallid so i will just ignore it and let you post again since you didn't know...sorry for the confusion))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle...Who can take me on...   Battle...Who can take me on... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle...Who can take me on...
Page 1 of 1