Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Game Plans - War Strategy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Game Plans - War Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 1:11 pm

Appearing at the entrance to discuss plans with the Mizukage. "You sent for me sir" Oshi said after entering the room with two swift knocks.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 4:36 pm

"Yes, I did. I need you to round up as many mist ninja as possible, for this game-plan is going to call for all the help that we can get, and you, are 2nd-in-Command." Modorokie said to Oshi. "We're going to make a militia. Now, go!"
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 5:31 pm

Dae walked through the hall do the MizuKage's office and gave it a strong knock
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:46 am

Modorokie opened the door. "Well, welcome Dae." He said with a concerned look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 6:52 pm

"Yes sir you wanted me to come here with ohh i see he is already here." dae said
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:28 pm

"Now, we have some serious issues to attend to." Modorokie walked back behind his desk and sat down. "The Hidden Mist Village is under state 2 emergency! The akatsuki are going to start a war with the mist and leaf. So we'll need all the help that we can get! I will take on Koichi as it is. We need to figure out what to do. As well, as who will take on who. any ideas?" He said with a distressed look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:36 pm

"Sir i have a strong feeling that both dark palm squads should stay here seeing has the mist has much lower shinobi numbers than leaf. Also sir my abilty's would be useful against minato. On the subject of the akasuki i think this is a very convient time for Sasori to join us." dae said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:38 pm

(before this topic Kitaro asked lee if he could join in the meeting what did modoroki answer)
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:39 pm

"Alright, good idea on the Dark palm thing Dae. Anything else?" Modorokie asked.

((Modorokie said yes.))
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:41 pm

"Also sir is there any way to evacuwate the city?" dae asked lee
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:43 pm

"We can't Dae. Where would we go? We're on an island." Modorokie said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:45 pm

no lee i have an evacuation plan the akatsuki have invented a teleportation jutsu and robes that could get people off the island we are isolated from allies as well as enemies here so when they come we need to be ready i will live at the mist if it is ok with lee and when the time comes defend the mist until reinforcments arrive
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:47 pm

"Kitaro that jutsu use much chackra and you will be needed for battle.well sir if you had an evacution route would they have somewhere to go, because i could make you one under the water." dae said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:49 pm

no dae i mean steal the teleporting robes from the akatsuki base there are enough to take about 20 people out every time
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:50 pm

"Well having just left there ther only robes they have are on the members. Lee i suggest that i make a tunnel unde the water." dae said swiftly noing that the other idea is dangerous
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:52 pm

or we could choose the battleground in which they fight we could fight on an island in the water which lee could sink in dire need
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:53 pm

"Here's the deal, this'll be tough, but i have an idea. I will try and part the ocean. ((lol. i gonna be moses for a day!)) This'll take up a lot of chakra, but I shall do it, for the sake of my village..." Modorokie said as he pulled out his notepad and a pencil. "Here's how it'll go..." He started to write some stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:54 pm

lee wait your the most important figure in defending against the akatsuki here without you fighting we cannot win dont waste chakra teach me how to raise land from water or make a bridge fast but dont waste yourself
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:56 pm

"I have to. It's the only way. Although, I'll stay on the island with a couple other ninja." Modorokie said as he slammed the pad down onto his desk.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 9:58 pm

"sir plz let me take a bridge you need your chackra for your village alot more than mine it would be simple with my skill." dae said knowing that lee was on a short stick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:00 pm

lee i agree with dae and ill knock you out and do it myself using some ninja to figure out how before i let you just waste yourself doing it we need you for this fight more than me or dae or Oshi or anyone in the village lee dont part the water
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:02 pm

"sir my gift is perfect for it heck this might be the reason i have it." dae said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:03 pm

gift??
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:06 pm

"oh yes you dont know about my blood line and of course the newly acquried bijuu" dae stated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:13 pm

please explain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Plans - War Strategy   Game Plans - War Strategy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Plans - War Strategy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next