Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
The plans Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
The plans Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
The plans Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
The plans Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
The plans Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The plans Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
The plans Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
The plans Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
The plans Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

The plans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The plans Empty
PostSubject: The plans   The plans Icon_minitimeSat 13 Dec 2008, 6:12 pm

Kidate walked directly into the Kazekage's office, Ochiba following at his heels. Once he got to the door, he motioned for Ochiba to wait. Lying down, Ochiba took up a guard position in front of the door as Kidate knocked.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

The plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plans   The plans Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 4:28 am

Kitsuke arrived at the Kazekage's office seconds from Kidate..."Ello Kidate....","Why did you left your pet outside...? did Kazekage-sama gave a rule that there are no pets allowed?" "Hahahaha....."
Kitsuke moved towards a little to the door...."I guess we've done it pretty past..." "ha...Kidate..."
"I hope the Kazekage-sama wont be shocked..." again Kitsuke laughed....
Back to top Go down

The plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plans   The plans Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 1:23 pm

"Nah, Ochiba just doesn't like the smell of mo-.......people." Kidate said, catching himself before he could reveal the true species of their leader. Turning back toward the door, he leaned against the wall and awaited permission to enter.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

The plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plans   The plans Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 2:44 pm

Seiyuuki stood looking out over the desert. as always, when he heard the knock on the door.

"Come in."
Back to top Go down

The plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plans   The plans Icon_minitimeSun 14 Dec 2008, 4:26 pm

Pushing the door open, Kidate walked in. Throwing the mask onto the table, he took a chair and sat, with his legs up on a small table that held a lamp. Pulling out a cigarette, he lit and and took in a small drag, releasing a white cloud of smoke. Throwing a scroll onto the table Kidate said.
"There, I got in and stole that. It holds a bird's eye view of the village, and the back holds a landscape of the village from the gates." He explained, opening the scroll onto the Kazekage's desk and running his fingers from crucial point to crucial point.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

The plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plans   The plans Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 1:52 am

Seiyuuki's eyes followed the smoke, the chemicals tempting him, he hadn't smoked in years. Glancing back down to the paper, he then pulled a vial from his desk, dropping a liquid onto one of the corner's of the blueprint.

"Well, it's real, but it's old, at least five, maybe ten years. Regardless, I doubt they took the time to alter foundations in the rebuild, considering how quickly they did it. Their water lines will be the same as well, the city was leveled only from the ground up, so while some of the pipelines might be old, they're probably still intact, and possibly unused."

His eyes glanced over to the smoke again, and standing, he moved beside Kidate.

"All I have right now is you and Kitsuke, and with the three of us, I intend to send a message. Naturally, their property parameters haven't changed, so their outermost walls will be the same. It is up to us, to take down key points in their village. I want the first, to be the hospital." Seiyuuki's finger stabbed at the blueprint, quite menacingly. "It may be cruel, but I want them to have far fewer medic nin then they do casualties by the time they realize something is going on. Thus, the best way to start the attack is here, and with something very low key. Something along the lines of a low-visibility, incapacitating technique. We don't need them dead, we just need them unable to do their job. I believe the Feather Illusion Jutsu should work nicely, we have a scroll on it in the barracks, this will be your first target. Then perhaps here, and here." He jabbed his finger down again, twice, all the while his tail reached around Kidate's shoulders and into his jacket pocket, fishing out the smokes.

"May I?" He already had one lit and in his mouth. "Please, get Kitsuke for me... there is much planning to do."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

The plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plans   The plans Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 5:25 am

"Hey...I was just catching up with Kidate..." Kitsuke comed in...."I was just shocked by what is the missing word Kidate didn't finish...." ...Kitsuke looked upon Kidate..."I know the Kazekage's true form...so no need to hide...anything...I have seen it ....already..."

---

"Now....do we do this again...?" Asking questions to the Kazekage...."And could you please explain....the Feather Illusion Jutsu...".....Again another question...."But a little comment...We have never had fun missions in Kumogakure....Kazekage-sama..." Followed by a laugh...."Hahaha..."
Back to top Go down

The plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plans   The plans Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 5:55 pm

"Well, I realized it was older, but I have a great memory. I memorized some major differences, and decided on different tactics. My favorite idea for the hospital would be carrying a specific chemical through the air. This would probably work better than you Illusion, because you can't Kai a chemical." Kidate began, producing a bottle of poison. Taking the cork out, he revealed that the poison had no color, odor, or other revealing properties.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

The plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plans   The plans Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 7:06 pm

Seiyuuki nodded, welcoming Kitsuke in. "You're probably right, if you can get that oxidized and into the air, it'll be perfect. Now, the other portion of this operation will be to contaminate the water supply, preferably with a similar poison. Note, that we must successfully dispatch all medic nin, so that we may poison the town without them having hopes of finding an antidote. Kitsuke, the poison you'll be dropping off will put most of them to sleep, and you're to release the vial here, upstream from the stone village, as their main water is derived from this river here. Now, the timing on this is crucial, I need you Kitsuke, to drop off the poison approximately twenty minutes before me and Kidate commence our operations, to ensure that we can not only get out of the water lines safely, but to time it's effects with our own attacks. Twenty minutes after Kitsuke's delivery of the poison, I'll be cutting the main power conduit here, and then regrouping out of Stone jurisdiction here. Roughly five minutes after I've cut the power and caused a relative panic, Kidate, it will be your turn to release the neuro-poison within the hospital. Depending on how fast that poison acts, you should then have approximately three to five minutes to escape the water mains, before they too are flooded with poison. To go over our deliveries, Kitsuke, you'll be approaching from the far north of the village, to avoid detection, me and Kidate will be using the caves and valleys south of the village to approach it as stealthily as possible, entering the water lines from their disposal pipe. If all goes according to plan men, by the time the medics even begin to think that the sickness is more then just a common cold, they'll be asleep. We begin tomorrow night... anymore questions?"

Seiyuuki took a long drag from his cigarette, slightly out of breath.
Back to top Go down

The plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plans   The plans Icon_minitimeMon 15 Dec 2008, 8:26 pm

Taking a drag from his own, Kidate smirked. Using wind to form the smoke into the shape of the one-tails, Kidate nodded. Smirking he said, "Well, that is a long plan. Basically, I should turn the poison into a form of mist that can be carried on my own winds through the open door, which will then intoxicate everyone within the building?"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

The plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plans   The plans Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 12:59 am

Seiyuuki nodded. "At the same time, you have to be sure that the building is enclosed somehow, unless you've gotten that good with simple gusts, if the building isn't locked down, the gas will simply dissipate into the outside oxygen. However, that's where me shutting off the power should do nicely, it'll hopefully either kill the electric doors and send them into lockdown, or they'll seal up the building just to be safe anyhow."

Taking another drag, Seiyuuki looked down once more at the plan. "Make sure the doseage is potent enough to knock them out for a sufficient amount of time, perhaps a week. The final step of this entire plan will be a full scale assault on the village, but I won't be giving the go ahead on that until we're certain their main force is almost entirely immobile."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

The plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plans   The plans Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 1:02 am

"Really it is a long plan...,it takes a time...but will surely neutralized the Tsuchikage...,great plan Kazekage-sama...." and smiled towards Kidate..."And now Kidate...your job is to poison....everyone...? " kitsuke looked back at Seiyuuki..."Who do I always do the bad part...? Kidate gets to go to the stone...while I only put them asleep...while Kidate gets to kill them...but no objections..still I can piss off the Tsuchikage..." Followed by a laugh..."hahaha..."

--

Kitsuke started to turn to the door...and waves a hand in the air..."Ok tommorow night...but I might aswell travel now....can I Kazekage-sama....?"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

The plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plans   The plans Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 1:08 am

Seiyuuki's eyes focused on Kitsuke. "Actually Kitsuke, the poison Kidate will be administering to the medics of the stone village is the sleeping agent. The poison you'll be putting in the water source, is something a little more potent." Reaching into a pocket, Seiyuuki removed a vial of bright green liquid.

"This poison, the one that you'll be putting in their water, is potent enough to kill Gamabunta, and that's in a small dose. If you mix this vial in with the river, it'll make the entire village deathly ill, very near to the point of dying of dehydration. It'll almost be like being stuck at sea. Imagine it, you get sick and thirsty, and all the water you're drinking is only making you sicker, and thirstier. It'll be hell."
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

The plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plans   The plans Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 2:43 am

"I guess its more fun now that you've explained it further...." ...Kitsuke turns around again and gets the vial of poison from the Kazekage..."Interesting..."

Kitsuke again waved with I gesture...."I gotta go now...to the stone...and...do some fun...bye...Kidate and Kazekage-sama..." Kitsuke went to the door...and disappears..." I will be waiting for you 2..." Those were Kitsuke's last words...

(LEFT TOPIC FOR NOW)
Back to top Go down

The plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plans   The plans Icon_minitimeTue 16 Dec 2008, 4:45 pm

"All right, if I am correct, using my catnip pill will give me enough power to make a funnel of wind with my regular jutsu...." Kidate began rambling as he looked over the blueprint again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plans   The plans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The plans
Page 1 of 1