Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Mist

Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Empty
PostSubject: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 6:20 pm

Kunkato ran around the streets and finds the Main Gate.
Kunkato had sighed, hoping no-one will see him depart here. Kunkato then started to run fast enough but somebody has stopped in front of him.
"Grr, Get Out of My Way!", Kunkato had said.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-world.speedyforum.com/forum.htm
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 6:27 pm

Itazuk had stopped him, just right in front of Kunkato.
"...You are sure a subborn one sometimes, Kunkato.", Itazuk says.
"What are you planning to run away to anyways? Otherwise, I am not just gonna let you go right here." Itazuk said, adding it.
"If you just want to go more ahead, I am afriad you wouldn't be. Or at least you just have to play a little game with me, eh?" Itazuk said, not teasing, making all this serious.
Itazuk just looked at Kunkato.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 6:45 pm

"Itazuk.........I am running away, now let be pass!", kunkato said, angry.
"if you don't let me pass, I am just gonna kill you right here and right now!" Kunkato said, little madder now.
Kunkato took out his kunai and puts 2 tags on a kunai and takes another kunai and this time he puts 3 tags on it..Explosive tags..
and threw them at Itazuk and it exploded..then kunkato does a jutsu headseals.
"Fire Style: Great Fireball technique!!!" kunkato sneaked attacked after the explosive tags had exploded and the fireball ran for Itazuk and kunkato quickly made 2 clones. Kunkato switched with one of 'em and all of them went for itazuk.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 6:52 pm

Itazuk sees the blast coming all at once.
"...Pathetic Kunkato. Very Pathetic" Itazuk tooks out his sword and his blade blocks the fireball technique and it disappeared.
Itazuk jumps back from the explosive tags and sees three kunkatos coming.
Itazuk rand on other side and popped one clone.
Very quickly he awakened his sharingan.
he had popped the other clone also. And only one Kunkato remains..running toward him.
Itazuk jumps up then back.

((Anyways, You can auto hit me with me posting or whatever how you do for god-modding. Now that I won't but you can if you like but no sudden kills, okay?))
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 6:57 pm

Kunkato went and tries to punch Itazuk and then swung his legs around to kick him while he goes for the punch.
kunkato now had planned the next moves after this one....

((Sure yah, i just isn't do that often like I did on other forum. Heh heh.))
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeThu 18 Dec 2008, 8:33 pm

Itazuk can see the next moves of kunkato from his sharingan...
Itazuk catches Kunkato's hand from punching him and Itazuk turned around a little bit and catches kunkato's legs. Itazuk then let Kunkato go quickly far back and Itazuk took his stance again.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 4:50 pm

Kunkato stands up.
"Grrr." Kunkato growled.
"ITAZUK!!!!!!!!!!", Kunkato screamed. Kunkato is so angry that his head hurts.
Kunkato took out his chakra rope from his pouch. he held the chakra rope in his hand and screamed at Itazuk again...
"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!", kunkato yelled again, not thinking.
"YOU LITTLE KID THEIF!!!!!!!!!!!" Kunkato screamed again..once more.
Kunkato dashed quickly and made 2 clones and he took swung his chakra rope at Itazuk who vainshed..Kunkato then get mixed up with other clones and runs behind Itazuk and threw his chakra rope..the chakra rope launched for Itazuk's right arm and Itazuk tries to dodge it but it caught his arm and he landed back down.
"I HAD GOTTEN YOU! GRRRR! NOW ITS TIME FOR SOME CHAKRA STEALING!", kunkato said.
He took only 1/4 of Itazuk's chakra then he dashed behind itazuk giving him a strong kick. Kunkato miseed.
"GRRRR." Kunkato growled louder.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 6:45 pm

..Kunkato is getting faster and faster everytime...I gotta be careful at this rate..if he takes too much of my chakra..i wont be using any jutsus or at least i would die if it runs out. , Itazuk thought.
Itazuk just closed his eyes.
No time to waste...., iazuk then opened his eyes..
Itazuk jumps and spins and lands into a tree. He watched kunkato carefully.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 8:18 pm

"GRRRRRR", kunkato growled little louder.
"NOW YOU ARE FLEEING? NOW YOU ARE BEING PATHETIC, BROTHERRR!!!!", kunkato slurred the words a bit.
"Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique!!!!", kunkato said out loud, finishing forming handseals...
He released the jutsu and sending it at Itazuk in the tree.
The jutsu had hitted his left leg when he moved it too quickly to make an easier shot while he moves down from the tree.
Kunkato ran behind Itazuk while he is coming down. He made 2 clones and kunkato went behind something and the clones tries to hit them but Itazuk popped them with his blade.
Kunkato swung his chakra rope around again and tried to hit Itazuk with i but it had wrapped around his blade instead and Kunkato pulled his chakra rope and the blade left Itazuk's hand.
Now kunkato catches the blade, he lifts it and swung it to the side and swung it again to other side, on his right now. He puts his chakra rope in his right hand and the blade in his left hand.
Kunkato ran to Itazuk side and gave a swung of the blade at itazuk's chest and taking his chakra rope around Itazuk's legs.

jutsu used:
Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
Name: Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu, literally "Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique"
Type: C-rank, Offensive, Mid-range (5-10m)
Users: Uchiha Sasuke
Sends a stream of fire along a length of cord, or any other long thin object.

{You finish that, i don't want to auto that part now, Itazuk.)
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 8:30 pm

As Itazuk sees the blade coming to him..Itazuk quickly closed his eyes and opened them again...
Blood had bursted out in the air. yes, Itazuk did get cut from his own blade into his chest.
the chakra rope tied around his legs..both of 'em.
Itazuk landed on the ground with the rope on his legs and his chest is now bleeding from the hit of the blade.
Itazuk panted a little bit..when did Kunkato get so strong by the time..??!Itazuk thought, slowly.
As the chakra rope has released from his legs..Now i don't have much chakra left anymore..
Itazuk stands up slowly...Itazuk continues to pant.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 8:45 pm

"NOW THIS IS MY CHANCE..TO KILL YOU!", kunkato angrily said, almost screamed.
kunkato had taken 1/2 of Itazuk's chakra though.....
Kunkato took out 5 kunais in his left hand, he had putten down the bade, and he puts away his chakra rope back in his pouch bag. he then takes 5 kunais in his right hand. kunkato dashed around very quickly and threw 3 kunais at itazuk's right side which 3 kunai knifes had hit him in the right arm and one in his ribs and one in his right arm also..the last one was deep cut into the right arm of Itazuk which its now bleeding down of Itazuk's arm and dripped on the ground..
Kunkato dashed around again and went on other side and threw 3 kunai knifes at that side this time and hits the same spot..2 in left arm and on in his rib side.
Kunkato went around in front of Itazuk..not very far away from him..Kunkato threw 2 kunai knifes in front of him, itazuk also gets hit by that also. One in his chest..againa nd one in his leg..also was deeply cut.
kunkato stepped in his place..having 2 kunai left in his hands..he is now panting and still very angry.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 8:53 pm

Itazuk did let himself getting hit. Itazuk panted and panted
Now he can do nothing about this fight..Itazuk doubts that he can stop Kunkato from departing unless someone jumps in and saves my brother...and leaving Itazuk will soon be dying and there at this end..
this is it..today is my end..cureently..I am know soon be dead..., itazuk sorrowfully thought..slowly.
Itazuk stays standing..but he feels like he is going to collapse..but he still stands.
itazuk gets many flashbacks now..remember almost everything he could from the beginning of his life when he found Kunkato..and this moment of his end...
Itazuk bent his head down..slowly breathing and panting..
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 9:37 pm

Kunkato is still mad, kunkato dashed up to Itazuk and tries to give hima hardest punch he ever had on Itazuk's forehead on where the headband is, which it was really stupid to punch there but it did make it..
Itazuk falls back, his headband falling off..now his head is bleeding. Itazuk looks very tired and exhausted.
Itazuk's blood from his head drains down on his face. Itazuk had almost closing his eyes..
Kunkato ran and kicks Itazuk with the blade and had sended him flying back. Itazuk lands far back away.
Kunkato took out his blade again and not thinking, he threw the blade staright at itazuk looking like its going toward Itazuk's chest........the heart.........
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 9:49 pm

Blood bursted and bursted everywhere...the blade did hit him....not very center at his heart..but on the side..he now feels like heart ripping and tearing and the pain he is now feeling. Itazuk lies down.
Now seeing that kunkato did now calms down and came walking toward Itazuk..
Itazuk panted and panted and panted....
This is my end now..this is the time..I wanted to give kunkato something now..a great gift after all..before my full-fledge death...Itazuk thought, very very slowly..
Itazuk takes out the blade out of his chest..Itazuk don't want to die quickly and yet..
"Kunkato..come here now, please...."Itazuk said, very quietly..each word fading away..
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 9:53 pm

Kitsuke who was walking saw what happened....and runs toward Itazuk...."What happened here....what happened Itazuk...speak to me...." A girl sat on the side of Itazuk..."I'll explain later who I am..."
Kitsukes hand is now glowing with chakra...and placed his hand on the bleeding chest of Itazuk to try to stop the excessive bleeding...
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 9:56 pm

Kunkato is calmed down when Itazuk was hit. Kunkato had walked to Itazuk...more closer kunkato gets..he is starting to feel bad that he done this to his own brother..
kunkato stopped and shook his head really hard so he can wake up so he knows what he is doing now..
Now he sees Itazuk injured very badly...Kunkato quivered..
But kunkato walked to Itazuk's side..
"what did you..say? I can't hear a word from out there or at least you can remove that mask of yours so I could understand you better...", Kunkato said.
kunkato then also sees the girl next to Itazuk..
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 9:58 pm

..."Hell...what happened...!?" Now Kitsuke is asking the guy on the other side of Itazuk...."...F*CK his bleeding very fast..."...Kitsuke pushes a lot of chakra to close the wound faster..."I need to stop the bleeding,.."
"Itazuk ...Itazuk speak to me..."
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeFri 19 Dec 2008, 10:03 pm

Itazuk closed his eyes slowly..then he removed his mask from his face..
"its..just kunkato and i..............were fighting..hand...to..hand..now i shall must........tell kunkato....imp..important....rig...right..now." Itazuk said, very low voice and very slowly, very slowly..
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 12:38 am

...."No I wont let you die!..." Kitsuke pushes a lot more chakra than before to close the severely wound of Itazuk...."I cant ....we are in the middle of a upcoming war...fight ..dont give up...."

---

About the girl thing...

Here is the link why Kitsuke became a cursed and transformed into a girl..

https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net/wind-country-hidden-sand-village-f16/kitsuke-s-true-clan-secret-s-t1602.htm
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 11:41 am

Kito Uchiha appered next to them, looking serious for one of the first time.
He saw Kitsuke, but even if it was an enemy, he didnt say a thing for the moment.
He places his hands over the large, bleeding wound, glowing with green chakra.
''I can't do something...its like if he just dosent want to...''
Kito retrives his hand, took Itazuk and place it slowly half-vertical position.
''Here you go my friend...take your time...''
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 11:47 am

Guys...., Itazuk closed his eyes again.
I am already..stabbed at the heart...Itazuk tries to think more quicklier..
As Itazuk opened his eyes again, slowly.
"kunkato...you must accept my grand gift from here.", Itazuk slowly said, queitly again.
"Since..you were just adopted from..U..Uchihas...from..that day I found..y...you..", Itazuk slowly said, very weakly.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 12:20 pm

Kunkato tries to hear what Itazuk is saying, carefully.
"What is the grand gift you want to give..me?" Kunkato said. Kunkato then sighed.
Kunkato bented down in his knees and looks at Itazuk then he got up and went for the headband and picks it up from the ground and went over to Itazuk again putting the headband on Itazuk's arm.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 12:23 pm

Kito was a bit asshamed of something.
Kids...his brother his dying and he only talk about the gift...even if he his powerful...he needs to grow up...
Kito attached carefully the headband to Itazuk's arm to not fall off.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 12:32 pm

"...Just forget my headband for a moment...", Itazuk said, very queitly.
"Kunkato...You may keep..my......my blade..that you..had..had earlier.", itazuk replies, adding more.." And..this must to be...transplant...I am..needing to...give my both sharingan..to you, kunkato.."
"Let..these ninjas..transplant it...from my sharingan..into your both eyes...", Itazuk said, very low..but still proud.
"Now, take good..care of yourself..I will....be watching..you, brother." itazuk said..those were his last words...
Itazuk feels very, very weak. But Itazuk kept his eyes open..to keep his sharingan not to die yet.....
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitimeSat 20 Dec 2008, 12:35 pm

Well...thats a proud death for me...
Good bye Ita...be your death be worth...
He looked at Kunkato, giving a little move with his head saying;
Ready when you are...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly   Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kunkato runs away and plans something cold-heartedly
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next