Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Blitzing the Stone

Go down 
+13
Satsu
Naiko Aburame
Anberlin
Zento
Zenaku Uchiha
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
The Fallen Angel
Lord Vizer
Hakaisha
Oriena Nimakee
Kamoku Willow
Hinin Twilian
Saito Ryuhako
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anberlin

Anberlin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Star Village

Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 12:16 am

He had reappeared, over the enemies that had been here. It was time to take out the opponents who littered thsi area, like a bunch of crazy children. In the sky, as he peered down on the flocks of the ninjas creating unfair advantages, he shook his head. He stood with one hand out of his cloak, the right arm tucked inside perfectly. in his hand a small white bit of clay. He made it expand, creating a large amount of chakra in it, meanwhile having plenty left. He pointed his finger out, as the bit of clay came to life. He let the tiny birds jump off his fingers. There where seventy of them, chirpping as they flew downward, attempting to get close to anyone of the ninjas who attempted to defend the stone village. Nogazas hair swayed in the air, he was high in the sky, still manuvering and dodging ariel assults that where launched on him. His tiny white birds had found a way to reach there targets. Which where all of the ninjas, who had been in a battle at this area, who where defending it. The birds chirpped in an annoying manner, and had surrounded the many, multiple opponents. With the breeze rolling in, Nogaza had smirked, looking at Aloide and speaking, "Well, move your ass, we dont have all day." He said as he raised two hands to his chest, fingers, being the index and middle finger poining up, and the left hand holding the two fingers, the same to fingers of the opposite, left, hand convering the tips of his right hand. He spoke "Katsu" Causing a series of explosions to happen throughout this entire part of the village. Each one having an exact target. None of the defenders where spared from this assult, be it Sephroth, Zenaku, Kira, Artemis, or what have you. Nogaza knew all to well that he would be now integrated into the battle. He only wished that his partner would also step in now, and take control of the battle. He glared down one of the defending stone users, the one named Seph. If seph had looked at him, it would surly mean an intese eye-contact that would cause tension between him and his foe.
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Star Village

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 12:48 am

Back to top Go down
Satsu
Genin
Genin
Satsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 1:10 am

Kyogi Domo wrote:
(Every time the water prison tech is used..its on a body of water. Watch for it. Its like it needs a body of water to sustain it, how are you holding me in a water prison with no water around...makes sense right. And actually when I did my trigrams you wouldn't even have time to pull off a Gen..you know how fast the trigrams attack is and my character is very fast at Tai. By the time you were actually out of the Gen I still would hit you. And also in your post I thought you couldn't ensure death? Though you just said that. Contradicting. But as the admin said...doesn't matter. But if something like this happens again then thats crap. On either side of us. So I'll begin where you left off......And Oriena the Hokage is not here... ;P)

Hiji had been caught in a Genjutsu. Though a regular opponent may not have known it, he was no a regular opponent. He had instantly knew that he was in a Genjutsu not to the fact that he was in great pain and that his skin was peeling off. But the fact that he hadn't completely lost his vision due to his Byakugan being activated. He had saw the chakra build up on Kira right before he unleashed the Genjutsu. With his 360 view he still sensed that there was more then one Kira around him, and also that one was holding his hand towards him but not actually doing anything. He could not see anything but his skin burning but he sensed others around them.

With this observation all taken into place, he held up a seal and deactivated the Genjutsu himself. Immediately after doing so he saw that he was stuck in a water prison. So that was what the clone was doing. Trying to hold me in this prison. I got something for them. Hiji Hyuuga then began to concentrate, leaving no sources of anger upon his face or any emotion at all. Then he began to strike out at all ponts of the sphere. The sphere broke and one of the fast strikes hit the clone as Hiji broke out. Completely wet but nevertheless unharmed, Hiji took a deep breath of air and looked at the flying golem and the giant panda were about to converge upon him.

Sonia had seen this entire situation but did not lift a finger to help Hiji. These were scenes that they had replayed on more then one occasion. Plus Hiji was very adept at his Kekkei Genkai. A Genjutsu would not fool him. But in the meantime Sonia was planning something different. While Kira and her clones had left their attention on Hiji, Sonia had made another series of handsigns. "Burning Ash Accumulation • [Katon, Haisekishou]." She said. A black mist erupted from her mouth and was covering the very area that Kira, her clones, and Hiji were in. As the mist was creeping upon Hiji looked at Sonia and he yelled, "Do it!" And then began to spend rapidly. A circular wave of chakra began to from around Hiji as he spent around like a spinning top. The Golem that Artemis's panda had made collided with the sphere of chakra and was destroyed upon hitting it. But Hiji did not stop spinning, rather he began to spend faster as the mist carried itself around it towards the panda right in front of it.

Sonia saw her opportunity to cause massive damage to all of their opponents in one swift move. She clicked her teeth. Causing the massive explosion to take place, killing the clones, and should be causing major damage.

(Yes they stand on water but they do not need it the water is formed out of a jutsu, and you cant bust out and deactivate a genjutsu your self. once your caught in the gen jutsu your caught theres no way you can do that. You would be caught in the water sphere dead right now cuz you cant focus on whats going on and you think your skin is falling off, plus even if you could release the gen your self you would not be able to move since the genjutsu actually makes you feel you are binded so you dont move whatsoever in the bind. Making you breathe heavily causing you to drown.)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 9:35 am

OOC: Before you continue to post Nogaza, please explain how come you've got a fighting style like Deidara. Bomb making using clay, and another thing repost your app as soon as possible, we may need some rechecking on your Kekkai Genkai.

IC:

Kitsuke followed Artemis from the Iron Country, and he didn't expected on where they arrived.... Iwagakure... and its under siege.. Kitsuke was shocked, chaos was everywhere, he arrived before Artemis. But on his position, he can quickly distuingish that Arty is in the heat of a battle. Just right infront of him, a large fire dropped. When Kitsuke looked up in the sky, he saw it was raining fire but for how long?... it wont last long... something or a jutsu like that takes a lot of chakra it will probably stopped sooner. And he was right, moments later the fires stopped raining. Kitsuke began to search for known chakra signatures on his range, which almost covers the whole village. A couple of enemies.. dark chakra as Kitsuke described. Artemis Nara, two stone shinobi's, Sephiroth.. and well what do you know, Kitsuke didn't knew that he would find an old friend on this parts and in a time like this. " Kamoku..." Kitsuke murmured before disappearing from his current position. The next scenario was Kitsuke already infront of Kamoku Willow, the crazy guy who attacks stone citizens and covered with blood. Kitsuke stood before him, he spoke, " Kamoku what are you doing? fighting in the side of what is wrong?... well as your Former Chikage and a higher ranking shinobi of Sunagakure... I order you to stand down and join our side... " Kitsuke still hasn't forgetten that he was once a Chikage.. and the remnants of those day still stood... his innate ability to sense chakra signatures is one of the relics of him. And he also knew that Kamoku is an official shinobi of Sunagakure therefore he has the rights to be on the side of stone not on the invaders. Kitsuke looked deeply into Kamoku, he feared blood... for the sole reason it does turn Kitsuke into something unimaginable justl like Kamoku. Kitsuke waited for Kamoku's reply but for a split second he felt a chakra disturbance another one had arrived and when Kitsuke looked for " it ". The shinobi dropped a couple of bird like things made of clays from mid air.. he knew what those can do... Kitsuke didn't wasted anytime, he gave a quick look to Kamoku.. " Give me a couple of second..." Kitsuke murmured.

After that he quickly made a couple of bunshins in split second, there were five of them, each made of lightning... Kitsuke being a host of the 6th tail bijuu has the innate ability to use lightning to a forced extent. He ordered all of the bunshins from mind, and as soon as possible each of them took off. Unto the battlefield, four them splitted into a four direction area. And with a couple of handseals, with Kitsuke's guide. They all raised they're hands in the air, and an unknown force stopped them all in mid-air. And suddenly each of them exploded, killing the bunshins along with the tiny birds. Still they we're stopped in mid-air not harming from below. One kage bunshin was left, that bunshin jumped towards the shinobi who created the little birds. Confronting him, " Who are?..." a short question from the bunshin. Well any moment Kitsuke can transfer to the position of the bunshin and fight off the shinobi if needed. Back unto Kitsuke and Kamoku. Kitsuke feared blood for it had a different effect on him,... A voice spoke to Kitsuke, " Shouldn't you be helping others Kitsuke?..." the voice said. " Yes, but first I must settle necessary things like this Rokubi.. " Rokubi replied also, " Is that so, but if ever you are in a fight.. dont hesitate to ask for help if needed.. " Kitsuke nodded unseemingly. Kitsuke knew that confronting the said shinobi that sent the bomb could mean trouble. But if ever, Kitsuke isn't afraid...

---

Raiton • Myaku Touei no Jutsu [Lightning Release • Pulse Reflection]
- A technique utilizing Lightning Chakra, Difusion, and Focus
- Handseals: Dog, Hare, Monkey
- Effect: A skill where the user concentrates a great deal of Electrical Chakra within their hands, shoving it forward in order to halt oncoming projectiles. Another effect of this jutsu, is its ability to halt jutsu that are weaker then it. This jutsu does not have an actual chakra cost, but in turn has one that changes depending upon the situation. The more chakar focused, the greater the effect of halting an opposing force.

Lightning Clone [Raikou Bunshin No Jutsu]
- A technique where a clone is made of electricity
- Handseals: Serpent, Ox
- Effect: Creates a tangible clone out of electricity, that when struck delivers a massive shock to the system //
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 9:37 am

Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 11:22 am

(I have my Byakugan set in already so I saw the buildup and already knew I was going to be put in a Genjutsu. If I know I'm under it already I know I am not in a bind, there are no actual binds on me so I can move freely, if I don't concentrate on the Gen. I know what I see is not real, therefore I ignored the Gen and its effects. I wouldn't breathe heavily because I already know, so I would be calm.)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 3:20 pm

kamoku was about to smirk and reply, but then his head started to swim. kamoku lurhced farward to the ground holding his splitting head and coughed up all of the food he had eaten that day and started to scream like a wounded animal. it had been several years since a chikage had entered into his mind, and its awareness send kamokus scream to be almost like nails on a chalkboard. everyone could hear it over iwakagure and several miles more.
his yellow feral eyes turned completely black and chaged from yellow again. his hair stood back in a feather pattern again and several windows broke at the sound of his yelling. after several minutes he stopped and coughed. he looked up and smiled. " It looks like the higher ups over my kage has given orders to help you defend the stone and clean up after maself." kamoku chuckled, his ear started to bleed black blood until the blood crawled up back into his ear again. healing. " it's kamoku willow, the master of metal, brother of the two faced jackal, Ki willow one of the elders of the 50 wise ones and finally, representative of the bird branch of my clan. it seems that my beastial habits had taken me over a smidge." kamoku licked his teeth that were dyed red. " cor...got any bleach?"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 3:46 pm

ki heard kamoku's scream through the thick connections of the willows minds. he sighed. " looks like kitsuke is manning his dominance over kam. poor guy." ki set his teacup down and stared at the blooming cherry tree outside. " delilia, work the shop. im going to fight." he mumbled in his sharp language. delilia nodded and went upstairs to get his equipment.
ki then got up and set his hand under the table, gripped a regular black sword and set it on his hip. he rose and began to get dressed for war.
after getting dressed, he began running to the iwakagure and contacted kitsuke. i would like to help instruct the willows in this fight if you will, chikage. i will also like to help kamoku with his bloodlust. he has been feeding for quite a while and im afraid he might do something unkindly, even with your support."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 10:06 pm

Futoi The large panda was stationed closer to the opponents then his little comrade, but as the ash shot out engulfing the near area the panda could do nothing but simply nervously fidget recklessly looking around. As it quickly ignited he watched as the flame started spreading through hitting him almost in a instant, but before the consuming Red blaze reached him Futoi flung his Katana around using his free hand to form a hand seal Turning him into a wooden log. Wisely using a replacement technique The panda quickly re stationed himself next to Artemis as the big explosion had everyone disoriented, standing next to Art Futoi raised his sword while shifting his legs around forming a defensive stance.

And as The Golem's attack was blocked from The Hyuga's Spinning technique, he flew back turning end over end a few times before coming to a halting crash away from the ash. Picking himself up quickly the golem pushed off the ground with his stone legs propelling himself steadily through the air in Artemis's line of view, reaching a few feet above the Jonin he collided perfectly with The Mud Birds negating his aerial opponents attack from above. But this attack being the end of the line for the golem he broke apart crumbling under the explosions. While the tiny Panda Ritoru slowly slipped his hand to his belt retrieving a kunai that he held upright in his left hand.

The rocks from the Golem turned instantly into a fine grainy sand like substance that fell on and all around Artemis, And in combination with the dust the explosion drew up it sufficiently cloaked the three from enemy sight for a brief amount of time. Through the thick cloud of dust The Jonin came to a squat forming a Tiger hand sign, simultaneously Artemis closed his right eye lid sheathing his Sharingan for unknown purposes. Then with the slip of his free hand a flash of the metallic refection peered off a kunai he brought up form his pouch, slowly as the dust faded away Arty rested his kunai clinched hand on his left knee while his right hand held out the aggressive tiger sign. Looking out onto the battle field Arty watched as his close comrades where pitched into battle against a mix of Konaharu forces and even a known Jonin from his village, with his only free eye he shifted his vision over to Kitsuke that seemingly slipped in behind him and came to his aid at the last moment. As a great full nod came over Arty he set his plan into motion focusing on summoning all the chakra he had left for one last strike. Changing his course of strategy a bit him and both the panda's formed a hand sign in unison and in that second they all exploded into a cloud of smoke.

Futoi's Jutsu:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 11:24 am

BUMPS
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 6:27 pm

Sephiroth looks at the man in his ball of fire. "Gess not." Sephiroth said. He opened part of it and walked out. The part that was open closed and then closed in on the man. Sephiroth walked away and passed art. "See you at the village. This place is boring." Sephiroth said and was gone.
(Exit. Sorry for the post.)
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 12:03 pm

Hachi flew over the stone village looking down at the destruction he found that there was no longer a use for the village and no reason for him to be in it any longer. Hachi flew a three miles and as he flew multiple C4 ants and explosive bugs collecting in the nest below the village. Turning around to look at the village hachi just smirked as he spoke.

"Waste of my time."

The bugs under the village then exploded causing a powerful explosion that would surely heavily damage or even kill anyone with in close range to it. If the exploin could not be stopped the town would be nothing more then mere rubble in a matter of moments. Hachi loved to see destruction but at the same time hoped that this would not be something he would soon regret.

Name: Double Suicide
Element: N/A
Description: A jutsu that hachi uses only as a last resort. Hachi commands multiple C4 ants and explosive bugs to fill up in the nest before exploding with the power equal to a C0 explosion causing massive damage to anyone within a two mile radius. The jutsu completely destroys the nest making it impossible for hachi to summon in that area again and destroys any of his bugs that survives the explosion automatically.

Last edited by The Moth man on Fri 27 Nov 2009, 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 4:24 pm

(The Stone villlage is wrecked for the most part..and its still on fire. Yea..mission accomplished..sorta.)
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 7:26 pm

Kyogi Domo wrote:
(The Stone villlage is wrecked for the most part..and its still on fire. Yea..mission accomplished..sorta.)

OOC:
So is this going to continue or what?
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 3:20 pm

From a painful trip into the joyful bliss of an all out war is the only signal to the Tsuchikage that his breath still existed and that time moved on. The dark haired kage moved at extreme speeds as he move through the mountainous landscape of his village, rocks here, there, not the most up lifting sight. To make things even more gruesome, the blood of the kage’s fallen allies dotted the area from the farthest reaches of the great villages territory into the shadows the stone’s looming villages. The aching pain of his former allies was pushed to the back of Pharos head as he entered the villages, as a chakra source flared.

Acting on instinct, Pharos, allowed his chakra to fall into his right palm building up a great force, with each passing second, each step. The last second occurred, and then as if rehearsed the dark hair kage, placed his palm against the ground, a s urge of chakra exploded with the connections, a force of lighting began to travel through the earth, physically ripping it open. The earth now scarred, was open and a few of the bugs were now either distracted or dead, weakening the incoming explosion. This was not good enough for a perfectionist like Pharos, propelling off his right palm, a ball of wind formed in his left. As the shinobi flew over the grounds open wound, the ball was released forming a great dome over the nest, containing the following explosion and prolonging the village’s life. As he landed the Tsuchikage was now in full view, his robe and hat gone, a charred purple sweatshirt and a black outfit lying underneath was all that remain as clothing. The kage’s golden eye’s surveyed the area as his dark black hair moved with the wind, he was searching for the next threat to his village, his next opponent. The Tsuchikage had returned.

(Short, not much at all to say.)

[jutsu used]

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 2:15 pm

kamoku had dodged away from the huge jutsus and tackled the man that was also in the way of it; bringing the man over his shoulder and into a safety zone. kamoku tossed him back on the ground and fell backwards, panting. within a split second he had ran 3 miles with cargo as fast as he could. kamoku then sat up and shook his fist at the tsukage. " WATCH WHERE YOUR THROWING THOSE SHOTS, VIAKA!!!" kamoku yelled in his language, the clicks, guteral sounds and hisses reaching far over the destroyed village. " jeez, they think we're indestructable, stupid humans." kamoku growled to himself.
kamoku then tapped into the mental basin of the willows and called out a message to ki. " are you okay? get everyone to safety and pool up any water resouces you can from the ground. i'll get reiki to heal anyone who is still alive and i will help with the buildings." his thoughts reached ki almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 2:41 pm

ki nodded as he felt a few heartbeats over the expanse of the village. " i already sent her a message, and try not to get a big head just because you saw logic at the last moment." ki joked. after all, he was the eldest out of the three, but even though; kamoku made a good point. humans needed water.
ki ran lightly to a water pocket that was only a few yards under. ki placed his hands on the ground and sighted several good minerals. "maybe i should start mining here. good enough rescources." he said to himself in the human language. he pushed the dirt away and made a stone outlying and a small sandstone filter so cold, clear water will come up. after that, he made a bucket out of the small grey stones and took some rope from wreckage. he tied it to the bucket and left it there.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 3:11 pm

reiki arivved after getting word that her healing was needed for the stone village. she was riding a small mongolian horse that was brown and tan. it hair flew back as she rode it to the heart of the village and felt the massie destruction with the peices of radio waves that came from the electrical impulses that happend only moments ago.
she had brought along several packages that was full of vacinations and herbs that was needed. also, energy bars made of dried fruits, nuts and preservaties.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 4:08 pm

kamoku began taking metal bars and fusing them together making spindly skeletons of buildings all over the village, rebuilding the water tower and the boiler. moving the dead bodies out of the room and into the streets for the dogs to eat. he then channeled some water from ki's well into the boiler and tower.
after that he then made floors and walls for the buildings. remembering what they looked like when he first came in there from the lighting pole. " eh, its turning out okay." he then yelled from a high place. "EVERY ABLE-BODIED PERSON PLEASE REPORT TO THE FOOT OF THE HOSPITAL BUILDING FOR INSTRUCTIONS!!!" he called out as loud as he could. he had rebuilded the structure and hour ago. the rubble still in the streets though.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 11:51 pm

ki took the small supplies that they put out for the humans and multiplied the food for everybody to eat. ki then called out for more willows to join the wreckage (ones that didnt eat people).
the younger willows that have reached the age of enlightenment (when they get their white hair and have all of the advantages of a willow) were working hard with the strong men in moving rubble, the old willows that have lost their will to work were performing dances and games that they themselves played as children. their main rule was too keep your mind open for anything that might come in whether it was a smell or a shape. they kept their wild furs, tattoos, peircings that came in a wild array of colours. the willows came from several backgrounds. they looked like birds, lions, cats, dogs, weasels, lizards and even turtles. the only thing they had in common was their eyes and hair. and even those were coverd by contacts and plant dye.
the middle ones took care of both and disscussed the floorplan of the place. they then stocked up on the food for the last 5 years.

the next day, they were gone. the only things that were left were ki, kamoku, reiki and the objects and games they played. the town looked better than before and would be well off for another 7 years.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 11:54 pm

(Kamo...why are you helping the people most of whom which you killed...??))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 11:56 pm

(because kitsuke orderd me to. he is the leader of my clan. family before honour. and my country is my honour)
Back to top Go down
The Mad Hatter
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Mad Hatter

Shinobi Info
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 04 Dec 2009, 3:47 pm

((I haven't had a chance to post, but only the outer village was damaged, Moth's attack was stopped, and if not it was voided due to lack of approval.))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 2:34 am

(( i kinda went through the entire area with several posts witnessing that i destroyed most of the buildings. there isnt much room for arguement anymore since we already fixed it back up. you just need to more the rubble away and the village is sort of brand new. i destroyed 1 hospital, a boiler, a water tower, several ninjas and houses along with shop owners. it was not voided since no one objected during that time and didn't try to stop me))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blitzing the Stone
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3