Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Blood from a stone Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Blood from a stone Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Blood from a stone Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Blood from a stone Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Blood from a stone Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Blood from a stone Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Blood from a stone Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Blood from a stone Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Blood from a stone Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Blood from a stone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Blood from a stone Empty
PostSubject: Blood from a stone   Blood from a stone Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:08 am

(If someone would be so kind as to RP out some NPCs for me that would be great)

The sun had just begun to set behind the mountains of the stone village. The day entering it's twilight hours as the sky slowly began to grow darker and darker. Sorin approached the gate to the Stone village. While he might still be unknown, it was certain that his deeds and description had at least made their way to the other villages. Sorin hid his regular black attire underneath of an old and worn brown cloak. The edges had been frayed from years of wear and rips had been sewn shut time and time again. He had pulled the threadbare hood over his head, hoping to hide his bleached white hair. With no way to unsuspectingly hide his blood red eyes, he could only hope that the shadows would treat him well and cover his face adequately. As he came to the gate's watchman, he gave a weak smile and a forced laugh as if he was dying. Slightly hunched over, Sorin looked up through the shadows of his hood at the guard. Experiencing small hunger pains himself, it was easy to sound like a starving man as he slowly began to speak in a weak voice. "Please sir, I am traveling from the Mist village, but while on my way I was beaten a bruised before having everything but these old clothes stolen from me. If you could just open the gate for me, I could enter the village and find my aunt who can help me."
Back to top Go down
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Blood from a stone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood from a stone   Blood from a stone Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 10:53 am

OOC: I would like to call meta game on this topic. Your goal in the stone is to find me and somehow you know my location and my name. No one knows i'm a jinchuriki and only two people know my name. Just how does your character know my name and my village?
Back to top Go down

Blood from a stone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Earth Country-Hidden Stone-
Jump to: