Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Blitzing the Stone

Go down 
+13
Satsu
Naiko Aburame
Anberlin
Zento
Zenaku Uchiha
Aloide Vi Kouseitan'i
The Fallen Angel
Lord Vizer
Hakaisha
Oriena Nimakee
Kamoku Willow
Hinin Twilian
Saito Ryuhako
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Village Hidden in the Rain

Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 8:36 pm

(I'm waiting for Kira to post his post)

Last edited by Kyogi Domo on Fri 13 Nov 2009, 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hinin Twilian
Chuunin
Chuunin
Hinin Twilian

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 9:04 pm

well ok then)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 7:09 pm

Kira. wrote:
(you can post now so go ahead, but kamo wtf dude as soon as one of our guys says something and your teammate does you decide to post, either slow it down or leave the topic...)

post kira! then you won't have to worry about me taking in your precouse post time! ..... we're waiting...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 5:54 pm

Since the Lightning sphere broken down from Sansoo only the square was left and deeper within the shadow Square Saito And Artemis were forced in close to one another, but as they could hear the faint talking right outside it seemed to make the Jonin quite eager to free himself but as saito spoke to him he simply did not reply. Slowly the shadow started to break down, the ceiling of the square was the first to go dispersing quickly into the air. Then the four surrounding walls slowly started to disintegrate, pealing piece by piece until there was nothing left but the two Jonin Saito and Artemis left to face each other. Leaving only a thin bead of shadow that connected Saito with Jianar, it was obvious to see that Jiana had the upper hand from here out, but quickly speaking to the three other shinobi he directed all of there attention. " You stone shinobi Are a joke. . . Crowding one opponent. . . When there is a Army approaching. . Maybe you should rethink your attack plan. ." As the final syllable left his pierced lips he looked over at Sephiroth.. " Good work, your now taking over command lead the others in defending the Village i have faith in you.... lets go Jiana has this.... . ." Quickly he directed Sephiroth to come with him as he started to walk away and join the other fight.

Breaking back from: https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net/earth-country-hidden-stone-village-f13/defending-the-stone-t4246-15.htm#64379

[ This isnt my real post im just weaving back from the subtobic i will post shortly.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 7:36 pm

Looking up into the sky the Jonin watched the blazing clouds emit the Raining fire down onto the village, but knowing he dint have much Time Artemis quickly formed a hand seal blasting out a wind release that forcibly relinquished the Genjutsu activating Gas. As it may have been invisible to the naked eye it was not to the sharingan its chakra was easily read, and as The Jonin Turned to look at kira he felt the strange Blockage in her Chakra flow, under his breath he muttered, " Genjutsu..." With a simple raise of His hand Artemis bit down on his thumb releasing some blood, and as he did he smeared it across his arm. Then with a puff of smoke Two Panda's appeared at his side.

The panda to his right was a large fat panda with a large Katana on his back they stood upright like humans and looked to be very intelligent. With a simple nod the first panda rushed over to kira but before he reached her Artemis yelled out, " Shes under genjutsu..." And as he did the panda lifted his still sheathed sword batting the handle against her head sending her back breaking the genjutsu, and with a Earth based hand seal from the panda his skin started to harden turning dark brown as he stood to face the Hyuga opponent. Simultaneously The panda still by Artemis Formed a hand seal as well, this panda seemed much smaller only standing up to Arty's shins. As the Little panda forced his chakra out he opened his mouth spitting out a large body of rock, slowly the many rocks started to form and as it stood it formed into a Golem, With a jump the Golem propelled himself over to Hyuga guard and with his current speed he shifted around sloppily attempting to colloid with him.

futoi Jutsu:

Spoiler:

ritoru Jutsu:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Uchiha
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Zenaku Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 7:50 pm

Entering the battle area Zen found many slain shinobi. As he looked back down on the paper in his hands that had been left for him he reads it to himself.

Zen, I'm going to back up the ninja of Iwa. Please back me up when you can. Come prepared......Art

As Zen puts the paper away he closes his eyes and reopens them again slowly.

Sharingan!

His eyes shine in the reflecting sun as he scans the area. He sees a large amount of chakra coming from the area to his north. He rushes towards the area seeing a group of shinobi all engulfed in a strange smoke covered in chakra. He also sees Art sending out a fuuton jutsu to blow away the strange gas. Zen then runs towards Art and the others.

Art, I got your message. I'm here to help any way i can. What's the summary of the situation Art?

With those words Zen scans the area keeping a look for the enemies next move.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 9:24 pm

Sephiroth showed up and smiled. he was about to fight....well he thinks. Sephiroth was next to Art behing his pandas. Sephiroth looked over at Art. "nice. I never knew that you can do that." Sephiroth said. "I can to but i'll save that for another time." He said and then walked to Art so that the he can be seen and looked over at the others. "So, who am i fighting?" He asked. Sephiroth wanted to kill. He took his mask off and looked at them all. "Who ever i'm going to fight, i want you to see my face. It will be the last thing you see." Sephiroth said. He put his hand on his blade that Art gave him and pulled it out. Sephiroth then pulled out his other blade and smiled. "Come on. Show me what you got." Sephiroth said. He did not even know who he was going to fight. He just wanted to kill. Sephiroth had his crazy smile on. He has not smiled like that sense he was a kid. This could be bad for people around him. When he smiled like that he kill all that was there. Friends, opponents, even the bugs and stuff around. He stabed the ground with his blade and put one hand on the end of it. "Who is it Art? Who do you want me to kill?" He asked one more time. Sephiroth licked his lips and started to laugh softly to himself so no one could hear him. He waits for Art to tell him who the hell is going to die by him.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 9:35 pm

Kira was briefly caught in the gen jutsu but she was out of it so fast she felt like she only blinked as she turned around she saw a big panda, "What the hell" she said real quick as she turned around activating her oaekagon when she saw the man appear next to her , making some remarks to her "Fool" Kira said as he was in range she activated a genjutsu that trapped the man into a bind that made him feel as if he was being binded and was in excruciating pain. "heh, now drown" she said performing another jutsu as she extended her hand briefly that created a huge barrier of water around the man that acted as a prison. "Kira quickly look at the clones before her as she slappe all of them in the back of the head ever so quickly as they all snapped out of the gen jutsu. "hold this" Kira said as the clone put her hand on the water prison and Kira releasing her hand. The man stuck in the water would not know he was in the water due to the gen jutsu, and would have no reaction from the water. This would ensure death to to the imperial guard drowining him.

***jutsu used***
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 10:17 pm

(Kira your dead. For Voiding my post.)
Back to top Go down
Anberlin

Anberlin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Ex-Star Village

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Nov 2009, 11:02 pm

A man, was alone in the air. Simply flying around on the back of a mighty beast. Floating arond him in unison where several large mud owls. Each one filled with the maximum amount of chakra they could hold. He simply watched the actions below, not deciding when to act, or when to move. He had observed the powers of each ninja who had arrived. Slowly but surely his targets had been picked out. He would need to get aloide out of there however.He swooped down with breakneck speed and captured Aloide. (autohit r us), He had taken him to saitos location. "We have new orders."

[to defending the stone i think idk wherever Saito is, if he is here oh well to fucking bad]
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 12:48 am

kamoku looked around on a high tower. after dispatching the guards and trashing the town, he had gone to a meat store, killed the family that owned it and took a leg of deer from one of the hooks; leaving the exact change of the deer on the counter. the family unable to check it into their strongbox due to the fact that they were dead.
kamoku then muched on th deer leg on the high tower and felt his leg go numb. " looks like i used too much power." he grumbled to himself, shaking his leg as if he was wringing water from it. the reaction couldn't happen now. not when the leaf was nearly winning. kamoku shrugged. " at least i have a good final meal." he tore another peice from the leg.
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 6:06 pm

(umm no kyogi i am not i actually was waiting for some one else to post because i beleive in post order)
(whe he did i posted so, one of your imperial guards is dead now :)
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 11:07 pm

(Actually you are because I attacked you with my trigrams but you made no mention of that. But continued to do a jutsu you couldn't do without a body of water. The Water prison needs to be on water to use, and also people trapped in the water prison can still breath for some reason, and do not drown, the only one who ever said they couldn't breath was Tenten, but everyone else had no problem with that. For voiding a deadly attack..it lands. If you want to bring it against an admin be my guest. I'll go up on that.)
Back to top Go down
Naiko Aburame
Chuunin
Chuunin
Naiko Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 7:28 am

Kyogi Domo wrote:
(Actually you are because I attacked you with my trigrams but you made no mention of that. But continued to do a jutsu you couldn't do without a body of water. The Water prison needs to be on water to use, and also people trapped in the water prison can still breath for some reason, and do not drown, the only one who ever said they couldn't breath was Tenten, but everyone else had no problem with that. For voiding a deadly attack..it lands. If you want to bring it against an admin be my guest. I'll go up on that.)

OOC:

Actually Kyogi-dono, by stating in your post now that Kira has no chance to evade is quite ALMOST auto-hitting. So I think she has the right to void that one.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 3:24 pm

( lets just say she does. if she's that OP you can always get her again. someone post so i can post)
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Uchiha
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Zenaku Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 3:45 pm

Zenaku shot a look to Art but noticed something in the distance. He dropped a smoke bomb dropping back a little distance and forming katas he thought to himself. Kage bushin no jutsu. Two other versions of Zen appeared in clouds of smoke and they all shot looks in the same direction. Towards someone on the top of a water tower.

That ones mine!

Zen remains next to Art as the bushin both rushed towards the enemy. One Zen remains on the street running down alleys to the side. While the other one runs jumping from roof to roof. The one on on the roof stops right under under the enemy sitting on the tower eating what appeared to be a deer leg and forms katas.

Katon: Kibaku Kyuutai!

Zen launches the orb of destructive fire towards the tower 5 feet below the enemy attempting to catch him in the splash damage as his sharingan eyes never takes his eyes of the enemy.

Jutsu Used

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
(Shadow Replication Technique) Unlike the normal Replication Technique, this jutsu creates not merely an illusion but multiple real bodies of yourself. The strength of the clones is evenly distibuted among the user and every clone, making it impossible to decipher which is the original. Since these are real clones, unlike regular Bunshin no Jutsu, they can cause damage to a target; however, they will disappear if hit.

Katon: Kibaku Kyuutai
("Fire Element: Exploding Fire Orb") By performing a sequence of hand-seals and molding chakra between their palms, the user forms an orb of flame about the size of a basketball. The user is unable to simply launch this attack and must physically throw it. Seldom is the technique actually aimed at a person, but instead at an area near the person. Upon impact with the person, object, or area, the orb explodes, causing heavy explosion damage in a ten foot radius of the orbs initial impact.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 3:55 pm

( you can't move my character. so you can tell how i would react.)

kamoku looked at the human for a second as the man punched the water tower, showering the liquid of life to and fro. whichever direction it went, it landed on patched of fire to quell the scene but only to be absorbed by the hungry sand again. kamoku's face was nothing but amusement." i dont care much for water, but now they dont have any water at all after the war since i killed the boiler; i think you did a better job at destroying the rock than me." kamoku quelled, continueing to eat the meat apart from the flecks of water that was prayed on him; which would dry quickly due to the heat of the sun.

Last edited by Kamoku Willow on Wed 18 Nov 2009, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 7:35 pm

(ooc: Yeah thats been my point for a while now that you were pretty much auto hitting me kyogi, and that you cant ensure death soo. Plus kyogi i caught you in my gen before you could pull off your trgam.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 7:38 pm

( Even if she was under a genjutsu, in my post my summon Negated it.)
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 12:29 am

Sephiroth looked all around and looked at the people that he could kill. Sephiroth pointed his finger at Hinin. "You...your the first one to go. I will let you live if you join us." Sephiroth said. He would like to know if that man would like to. Sephiroth smiled at the man with a crazy smile and looked over at the others. and smiles. He punchs the ground and fire shoots at all of them but Hinin. Sephiroth looked at him and was next to him in a flash. Sephiroth made a dome of fire around them and jumped back. The dome was about 20 feet wide and ten feet tall. Sephiroth put away both his blades and looked at the man. Sephiroth points his finger at him again. "Join me or die. Your pick." Sephiroth said. He laughed a big and he waits for the man to tell him if he wanted to die, or if he wanted to join him.

Name:fire dome
Element:fire
Description: Sephiroth will punch into the ground and have fire shoot around the opponent. After that it will start to look like a ring. The ring will go up and over the opponent and it can up to about 20 feet wide and tall.

(sorry it's short.)
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009, 11:43 pm

Kyogi Domo wrote:

Dude where does it say that the water prison requires it to be on a water base...

And arty tapped me out of the gen jutsu so you were basically just running in now...

If you pay attention to the naruto show the people stuckin the water prison have no trouble trapped in the water within a period of time, it takes there focus to withstand inside of the water without drowning, the genjutsu i caught you in would take your focus off the prison, and put your main focus withing the illusion your in...

The genjutsu would actually make you more frantic, and want to breathe more heavily due to the fact that the illusion makes you think that you cant move and your skin is falling off....

And as far as taking it up with an admin look up there, an admin has spoken.;)
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village: Hidden Mist

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 9:57 am

Oriena had dropped back and never engaged in battle since it had commenced, even with her friend and and fellow clanswoman in the battle grounds. Artemis was able to handle his own, and then some as well as aid the other Nimakee in the area with a good portion of ease. Oriena had a called for her butterfly during the early goings while she was away from all the commotion and hopped on it, taking to the sky once more and allowing herself to gain further intelligence on the opposition and their abilities. She had no understanding of why the these two shinobi would attack this village, though she had relatively no reason to be in the area in the first place other than to track down the Sharingan using Nara. Turns out that this was a good idea after all for her as she thought to herself what an opportunity this was to return with information on one of the opposing villages, two unknowns with a good deal of power and one of the clanswomen in one shot. Kira seemed to have shortened experience in battle from the looks of how she attacked and moved and was captured in a genjutsu which is a rarity to happen with a Nimakee. Artemis showed strong abilities that possibly surpassed her own, though even if it was certain, she wouldn't admit it to him. He had mastered the usage of his acquired eye and was able to inter grade it with his ability to strategize on the go...quite nice. One of the unknows was a fire user as well as the other, well versitile in the hand to hand combat as shown against Kira, not to mention he was capable of using Genjutsu as well. Being able to go toe to toe with a sharingan user doesn't happen out of luck, so with all that in mind, she knew there had probably been other motives behind this random attack. Another man was in battle as well, one that was some what odd and was able to take a great deal of pain it seemed as he got struck with lighting and got up with few injuries and moved about like nothing happened, what in the world was this guy? There was something about his eyes as well that just didn't sit well with her as she hovered over the area after cruising to a high altitude that allowed her to avoid the raining fire though she had the ability to convert her body to where she wouldn't be harmed. All this went through her head but all that exited her mouth, the only thing that Oriena could use to sum up how she felt about the situation was..."Wow", and with that she took off at a fierce pace, away from the battle.

((EXIT))

Last edited by Oriena Nimakee on Thu 19 Nov 2009, 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenaku Uchiha
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Zenaku Uchiha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 12:22 pm

(OOC: I never punched any tower Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 171229 )

The version of Zenaku watches as the fireball strikes the tower causing the shinobi leap from the water tower and land on the roof eating what appears to be a leg. The tower itself tumbles and crashes into an parallel building. The odd ninja has a look of amusement on his face.

I dont care much for water, but now they dont have any water at all after the war since i killed the boiler; i think you did a better job at destroying the rock than me.

Zen grins and looks at the ninja.

I'm Zenaku Uchiha of Suna. You are....?

Just as the words escape his mouth another Zenaku appears on the opposite roof behind the enemy landing on the edge before rushing towards him with a kunai in hand. The entire time the other version of Zen remains with the group waiting for the right moment to attack with the rest of the gruop.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vizer
Retired
Retired
Lord Vizer

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 4:32 pm

(Every time the water prison tech is used..its on a body of water. Watch for it. Its like it needs a body of water to sustain it, how are you holding me in a water prison with no water around...makes sense right. And actually when I did my trigrams you wouldn't even have time to pull off a Gen..you know how fast the trigrams attack is and my character is very fast at Tai. By the time you were actually out of the Gen I still would hit you. And also in your post I thought you couldn't ensure death? Though you just said that. Contradicting. But as the admin said...doesn't matter. But if something like this happens again then thats crap. On either side of us. So I'll begin where you left off......And Oriena the Hokage is not here... ;P)

Hiji had been caught in a Genjutsu. Though a regular opponent may not have known it, he was no a regular opponent. He had instantly knew that he was in a Genjutsu not to the fact that he was in great pain and that his skin was peeling off. But the fact that he hadn't completely lost his vision due to his Byakugan being activated. He had saw the chakra build up on Kira right before he unleashed the Genjutsu. With his 360 view he still sensed that there was more then one Kira around him, and also that one was holding his hand towards him but not actually doing anything. He could not see anything but his skin burning but he sensed others around them.

With this observation all taken into place, he held up a seal and deactivated the Genjutsu himself. Immediately after doing so he saw that he was stuck in a water prison. So that was what the clone was doing. Trying to hold me in this prison. I got something for them. Hiji Hyuuga then began to concentrate, leaving no sources of anger upon his face or any emotion at all. Then he began to strike out at all ponts of the sphere. The sphere broke and one of the fast strikes hit the clone as Hiji broke out. Completely wet but nevertheless unharmed, Hiji took a deep breath of air and looked at the flying golem and the giant panda were about to converge upon him.

Sonia had seen this entire situation but did not lift a finger to help Hiji. These were scenes that they had replayed on more then one occasion. Plus Hiji was very adept at his Kekkei Genkai. A Genjutsu would not fool him. But in the meantime Sonia was planning something different. While Kira and her clones had left their attention on Hiji, Sonia had made another series of handsigns. "Burning Ash Accumulation • [Katon, Haisekishou]." She said. A black mist erupted from her mouth and was covering the very area that Kira, her clones, and Hiji were in. As the mist was creeping upon Hiji looked at Sonia and he yelled, "Do it!" And then began to spend rapidly. A circular wave of chakra began to from around Hiji as he spent around like a spinning top. The Golem that Artemis's panda had made collided with the sphere of chakra and was destroyed upon hitting it. But Hiji did not stop spinning, rather he began to spend faster as the mist carried itself around it towards the panda right in front of it.

Sonia saw her opportunity to cause massive damage to all of their opponents in one swift move. She clicked her teeth. Causing the massive explosion to take place, killing the clones, and should be causing major damage.

------------------

Hiji:

Name: Hakkeshou Kaiten
Type: Taijutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.

--------

Sonia:

Fire Release, Burning Ash Accumulation • [Katon, Haisekishou]
Elemental Ninjutsu, Katon, Offensive, Mid Ranged, A Rank
Description: A skill which will spew forth a strange ash from the mouth, it covers a wide range around the opponents body. Blinding the opponent for a few moments, also providing a chance for the opponent to accidentally breath in the ash. After a few moments, the ash will then combust into a powerful flame entrapping the opponent, partially exploding and causing massive burning damage to an opponent.

Last edited by Kyogi Domo on Fri 20 Nov 2009, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village: Hidden Mist

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 8:23 pm

((I'll edit, but who are hiji and sonia))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blitzing the Stone   Blitzing the Stone - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blitzing the Stone
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next