Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Empty
PostSubject: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 3:32 am

Minato waited for his old friend Lee near there favorite spot, the ledge above the village. He had some important things to tell him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 2:37 am

It had been 3 hours since he came there and Lee wasn't there as of yet. " Fine, if the Mist doesn't want peace, its war" Minato said as he began to walk into the forest. He turned around once more to see if lee had come.
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 6:06 am

((Dont double post))
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 12:25 pm

"I'm here Minato..." Modorokie finally showed up after taking care of business with Dae. "What do you want?"

((srry. was busy for the past couple of days))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 12:41 pm

" i have come here to negotiate on behalf of the Akatsuki" We plan to attack leaf or one of the other major countries. We want no interference from Mist, and if possible, anonymus help" If we can actaully get no interefernce from you, we promise to leave mist out of war, also is we obtain hat anonymus help, we promise it in return in time's of need as well." Minato told Lee, and awaited a response
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 3:46 pm

"I'll accept the offer Minato. When do we attack the leaf village?" Modorokie replied as he thought for a minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 3:34 am

" First i must take out Dae. I removed the Bijuu from within him but let him go. I will settle his fate first. Then when i have obtained the needed items, and the preparations are done, we wil attack." Minato said as he looked straigth at Lee. " oh... and lee, if you turn to betray us, i will forget we were freinds and attack with killing intent. Just to tell you, akatsuki were originally attacking Mist, but because of me, i averted the impending war." Minato told his old freind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 4:03 am

" I see now Lee. You planned this with Dae, to take me out. Too bad then. I guess mist will not be saved from the effects of the war. Goodbye Lee, i will certainely enjoy killing you" MInato said as he went off to akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeMon 07 Jul 2008, 11:11 am

"well, that was nice of him..." Underestimation will surely kill himself. Modorokie just saw him go away, so he went back into his office to do some work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 5:04 pm

Appearing in the office Oshi said "Sensei...I hopped you didn't really plan to attack the leaf...what are we to do now?...I will do what ever i can"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 10:44 am

"I never agreed to attack the leaf. Naruto and I came up with a plan, a double-cross. Of course, he figured it out before the plan began. When the battle would start, we would have just attacked them as a double cross. Then, it would be 2-on-1. You see?" Modorokie said as he smiled to Oshiroku.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 12:37 pm

"What will we do now...I heard that the Akatsuki are planning to attack us now...I'm not scared of them but the do out number us" Oshi frowned then looked expectantly at Modorokie.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 12:59 pm

"Well, we have Dark palm, Airlia, you, and me. That makes it 6-7. Sounds dead even to me." Modorokie said with a glaring smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 1:37 pm

"Your right especially since I count as two" Oshi laughed at his own joke smiling at the Mizukage "I can't wait to kick their butts"
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2008, 2:21 pm

"Well, we'll be ready for them, oh we'll be ready alright..." Modorokie said with a constant smile.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 7:21 am

Dae reformed from a puddle of lava "I'm sorry lee i didnt know that i would cause so much trouble in this world."
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 11:33 am

"No, no you haven't Dae. You are a perfect person to take on an akatsuki." Modorokie replied and looked at Dae.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 1:04 pm

"Do we have any game plan Modorokie in the event of an attack?" Oshi wondered to the Mizukage. ((feel free to pm if secret)).
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 1:05 pm

"I have an idea. Meet me in the Mizukage's office when you all get the chance." He said as he turned and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 5:28 pm

Dae was suppriesed by those comments and than he melted away
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:48 am

"alright, let's go!" Modorokie shot away to his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage   Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minato's request-Discussion with the Mizukage
Page 1 of 1