Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

a new mizukage.

Go down 
+2
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 11:48 pm

ki paced around his office, holding onto a sheet of paper. " its either kito becomes mizukage....or he becomes chikage.....if he becomes mizukage..then miyuki told me that it would be kisho who would be chikage...." ki sat down on his seat and put his head on his hands. staring at his desk. "jeez, my first headache...."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 11:50 pm

zodiark appeared sitting on the open window sill and said "so how are you doing ki, got a letter asking me to come here" he stepped in trough the window "you realize it's not that easy for someone like me to just go walking around now a days"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 11:51 pm

ki smiled. "yeah i know. you came a long way from a missing ninja who couldnt land a punch. i have some good news and bad news." k handed kisho the peice of paper.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 11:55 pm

"well don't forget, back than i was just a simple recon man for my village" he took the paper from ki and read it over "so i'm offered a chance to be the chikage, so long as this kid that my organization is trying to capture is made mizukage"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 11:57 pm

"exactly." ki said.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2008, 11:59 pm

zodiark sighed as he put the paper down in the desk than leaned against the wall "and i'm guessing you aren't just going to step down from mizukage are you"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:00 am

"eh...why do you think i made a will?" ki laughed, pointing at another sheet of paper.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:03 am

"well being 140 something years old and leader of a village i'd think a logical person would have a will anyway, hell, i update mine almost every month" he chuckled as he tried to insert a brighter side to the situation before grimly asking "so how exactly will this go down"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:05 am

"hm....that is for you to determine kisho." ki said, folding his arms.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:12 am

"always the generous one aren't you" zodiark smiled as he pulled a pair of leather gloves ouy and slid them on his hands "even up to the day you die" he reached his right arm into his coat and slowly pulled out the large scythe that metaru had let him use. after twirling it about for a moment, he slammed the end of the shaft onto the ground and said "any time you're ready my friend"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:14 am

ki teleported to the kage roof. " ready." ki bowed lightly and pulled out his own sythe. it was blue.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:17 am

zodiark jumped up at the ceiling, easily kicking a whole through it, coming through right in front of ki. once his waist was through the roof, he began to spin, ripping the scythe through the roof so that it was flying right towards ki's back
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:19 am

ki reached his sythe backwards and caught the other blade and pulled. making ki grab the handle. he now had the red sythe and the blue sythe. " yet again, i have the sythe of life (blue) and of death (red)"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:23 am

using ki's grip on the scythe, he pulled himself towards ki, driving both of hiw feet up towards ki's head with force that would easily crack a normal skull
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:26 am

ki back flipped and kicked kisho in the back. which would normally crack it in half. when he got his footing ki crossed the two blades and they clicked together. he took out his yingyang talisman and placed it between the two. a white light shone out of them so blinding that even ki had to look away.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:34 am

falling down on the roof, zodiark rolled over and jumped up to his feet "god damn, do you realize how much that stings" he said as he held his left hand over where he had been kicked, hunched forward slightly, his right hand began to spark slightly, and in the blink of an eye, a large wolf made of lightning shot out of the palm of his hand and lunged for Ki

*jinkourai garou
This Ninjutsu technique utilizes the Lightning Element. After creating Raiton in his hand, zodiark will send out a wolf made of lightning to attack his target. Lightning will run from Kakashi\'s hand to the wolf itself, limiting its range.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Hidden Sand Village

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:46 am

Kito Uchiha appered near to the combat that was standing on the roof.
''Whoa...what an akatsuki is doing here...'' said Kito more for himself than for the others.
He grabbed his large sword that was lying on his back, but didnt move from then.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:53 am

Tenshin Appeared Right behind Kito "A you little brat i got you now" Tenshin sys as he swings his fist a Kito from behind. Tenshin then Activated his Sharingan and awaited For Kito to get up. " Run from me dont you." Tenshin says in an Angry voice.

Last edited by Tenshin Uchiha on Wed 24 Dec 2008, 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:55 am

OOC: As he swings a Kito? I dont know what it is and you auto hit too.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 12:57 am

((he never said that he hit, it is still legal, you can dodge/block/counter it))
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 1:06 am

Kito took out his sword and turn himself to Tenshin, who he recongnize from before.
''Well hello Tenshin.'' said Kito ready to move.
''If you want me that badly, ill let you make the first move.''
Kito wasent smiling. He knew that he was in danger with two Akatsuki, but at least Ki was there.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 1:11 am

Tenshin smiled. enshin then started to do some handseals After that Tenshin removed is cloak and took out his sword from his sheeth. Tenshin then ran towards Kito and swong his sword towards his stomach. Tenshin then started to smile again hoping his plan would go right.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 1:13 am

Kito blocked the attack and then did multiples Shadow Clones. There was at least 10 of them and they were all standing there.
''As they are all made up as real, even the Sharingan cant know them.'' said every Kito that was standing there.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 1:18 am

Tenshin smiled again. Tenshin then copied the move with his sharingan eyes. "Lets make this a even match up then Tenshin says as he creates atleast ten Shadow clones as well. "Hum Know you cant tell witch is real for there all are real as yours are." Tenshin says in a low and deep voice. Tenshin then awaited on Kito to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Hirokai Hondo
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hirokai Hondo

Shinobi Info

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2008, 1:58 am

Well...genjutsu dosent work here...taijutsu is a little bit bad idea since we have toghether a 3 tomoes, so it couldnt help...ninjutsu...he can copy near everything I do...what should I do?? This fight wont finished. The only way I can have him is by using a lot his sharingan so he will be out of chakra. Thats a good thing that i have more chakra than normal people...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a new mizukage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mizukage.   a new mizukage. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new mizukage.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Water Country-Hidden Mist :: Mizukage Office-
Jump to: