Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
shions history the night of the bloody full moon Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
shions history the night of the bloody full moon Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
shions history the night of the bloody full moon Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
shions history the night of the bloody full moon Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
shions history the night of the bloody full moon Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
shions history the night of the bloody full moon Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
shions history the night of the bloody full moon Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
shions history the night of the bloody full moon Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
shions history the night of the bloody full moon Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

shions history the night of the bloody full moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konaha

shions history the night of the bloody full moon Empty
PostSubject: shions history the night of the bloody full moon   shions history the night of the bloody full moon Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 2:07 pm

"man i hate this village shion
i really need to get out of here everyday we get broker
crime increases. even our village ninja arent strong enough to do anything were completly helpless against them noc complained".

let me explain its not as if the land itself is in any touble. in fact its the most beutifull powerfull nation with trades coming in from eveywhere.
but the way they treat us is not the same we are the originol village that was here before the takeover even now elders would talk of how things used to be when lord teshami was in power.

"shh they might here you if you keep talking like that" shion scolded.
noc is my best friend always complains about everything but in this case i cant say hes wrong.
"i mean were only 8 you tell me other 8 year old kids who have to work this hard" he propisitioned.

"hey back to work" the man yelled.
its not as if this place is a prison but the way he acts it sure feels like one
"how can our parents sign us up for this" noc asked
"i dont know" shion anwered
"than we gotta go to class on top of this this is absoloutly insanity" noc continued

even tho the children looked like kids in our village everyone was so beat down from life here they acted like they were 50.
this is why the moonlight warriors have the legacy they do from kids there raised to work train and kill all in the name of yoshonarobe.

yoshanarobe is the absoloute most powerfull ruler this nation has ever seen i remember a few tried to dethrone him and were made a public display of there bodys hung on the east gate for months the smell was horifying
the village of the moonlight was split into 2 sides there was the side of yoshanarobe where only his army, his family, and those lucky enuff to be in his good graces live.
with parks and swings and everything else you can imagine.
than theres our side which is a death trap a forgotten soilless nightmare that god forgot about if were lucky we find food around the gate sometimes but mostly we just have this horrible ugly garden the people here are in such bad shape most people are bed ridden.

all day for about 5 hrs we wash these jerks dishes,
than we go to school which were apparently lucky to do
then its back home for more chores at our own broke down shack.
"shion those dishes arent gonna wash themselves" the slave master barked.
" sorry" shion said snapping out of it and went to work.

"quittin time"
" finally thank god my hands cant take any more scrubbing what time is it" shion asked
"its almost 2" noc replied
"great its time to go to school"
shion shuddered at the thought but what was the alternative go home hell no
"fine lets go".

"look at these ankai" detomo laughed pointing at kani
kani is another boy who goes to this school and is from ourbroke down half of the village you would think he wouldnt be such a jerk.

and ankai means below us its what were refered to as

"haha good one sir" kani said
dieng a little on the inside
kani was always such a clown trying to fit in with these rich kids
wearing rags they keep him around to make fun of him.

and this jerk instead of hating them makes fun of us his own side
sum people are what we call stupid.
what can you do hell never learn.
everyday he tries to get invited to the rich house the house of yoshanarobe wouldnt u know it.

"is that shion let me see your pretty purple hair" tomo taunted
"go to hell tomo" shion replied
"oh dont do that you remember what happened last time you decided youd like to use that big mouth of yours,
just think i only got stronger since the last time not to mention all the new jutsu my dads teaching me at the pallace".

the last time he likes to refer to is the time where him and his bunch of clown friends jumped me and noc in the school yard we both got in trouble for that but somehow i dont think his punishment was pulling up all those freakin weeds.

"hah" shion said turning his back
tomo ripped off his hat and shions hair fell out
"hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"him and his idiot friends laughted.
"ok yea you all dont have purple hair hahahah now give me back my hat" shion demanded
shion was cursed with long purple hair that cant be cut if it is it just grows back to the same length.

"ok you want it go get it" he says as he throws it into the girls washroom
"u jerk i cant go in there". shion said
"dont worry noone will think ur a boy"
"hahahahahahahah" the laughter continues
shion looks in the washroom to see if anyones in there

boot tomo kicked shion into the washroom
"hahahahahahahahahahahaha" more ppl join the laughter.
"thats enough tomo.get on to class all of you. shion i better not see you picking a fight with him again".
"yes sir" shion says angrily
"and no hats in school" the teacher decrees
"uhhuhuhuh" shion says taking it off.

well in class the torture continues little jokes here little jokes there.
"just calm down shion dont let it bother" you preachs noc "remember everything you endure push it down into the dantien."
noc was so patient so wise so ahead of his time i always looked up to him in that aspect.
"yea yea i dont have time for that i want to kick his head in."

ding "thats all for today work on that jutsu i expect u to have it mastered by tomorrow class dismised" the teacher said.
"well untill next time u girl" tomo delivers his final insult of the day.
"hahahahahahah" the jerk squad cheers.

shion and noc walk home to the gate
"did you too take anything in your time here" the moonlight warrior asked.
"no remember we can search u dont lie".

the absoloute only time the 2 sides meet is special celebrations and for us school.
and at no time is anything from there side allowd to be found on ours if there is its hell to pay"
"we dont have anything" noc insisted.
after the search there permitted to go "allright see ya next time" he said with a wierd grin
"yea whatever" shion replied

"mom im home" shion said coming into the shack.
"bout time the house is a mess" she replied,
"so clean it" he said.
"what did u say" she asked
"nothing mom nothing at al"l
shion starts cleaning the house thinking about how he could hurt tomo.

"now ur father will be home soon" she anounced
"its time you complete your training in yeulyangdoe"
"what hell no" he protested
"i still cant sleep right" from the last session.

"sleep hah toatally useless" she said
"you cant sleep in a battle
it has no place in a warrior,
if ur ever going to avenge the former lord of this land teshame"
"yea but" shion tried to protest
"no backtalk" she snapped
and delivered a lightning fast slap to his face "now hurry up and finish ur chores".
"yes mother" he said.

"SHION SHION" the big booming voice flooded the small shack
"its time son".
"dad i dont want to"
"do u have sum choice im unaware of he joked"
"no sir" he said timidly
"great now get in the position". he coached

the position is a totally uncomfortable splits like position where the following phrase must be uttered about a million times
"under the moonlight guide us show us the way the moonlight way"
shion gets in the position and starts the annoying mind bendng seance.

"we offer you the soul of this rat we found" his dad says.
this guys really crazy shion thinks to himself sliding further and further down till his legs are almost in the full split position.
this pain is unbearable but if i stand.

shion knows if he stands hell get beat as its happened before.
ill get beat and hes alot stronger than mom
and i can still feel my cheek completly burning. he thought to himself
shion endures the pain completing the seance ritual.

he wakes up several hours later in his house
"mom dad thats weird usually they wake me up for work
ahhh work im late"
he runs outside body after body is laying on the ground.
"what the how did"
he runs to the gate and crosses it everyone on this side has been murdered too but in the center of the village theres a mark left in blood around lord yoshanarobe.

crying he screams" i hate this village but still noone will get away with this" carving the mark into his arm.
"noc" he says as his name registers "where is noc" he searches the entire village no sign did he survive.
"what what should i do, i cant stay here
ill have to".

he sets out on a journey to find noc
"noc noc noc" he yells
on his way shion finds himself growing and developing strength as he has to do what he must hunting, fishing robbing, whatever must be done. eventually he comes across a gang of ninja whos intentions are the same as his own.

"weve trained you in our most deadly secret arts i think you are ready" koroshi insisited
"ready for what" shion asked.
"we have been rouge ninja for almost 12 years now, with the help of your ability and the new things we taught you, you are going to destroy the hidden leaf village just like our master always spoke of."

"you see shion once upon a time there was a great and powerfull warrior formally of the hidden leaf village" he taught.
" who wanted nothing more than to put an end to war and the shinobis unfair power. with no ninja around who would have a need to fight or murder he thought,he was a true a visionary a hero and his name was lord orochimaru. koroshi continued to tell his story of heroism and betrayel. one day orichimaru went to the hidden leaf village where he asked kindly of the hokage a sarutotobi or so known as the 3rd to put an end to all the blood shed. and what was his response he jumped orichimaru with a legion of powerfull ninja.
luckily orichimaru escaped with his life and the hokages. but it came at a price when he came back his arms were completly useless. since then wave after wave of even more powerfull ninja claim that spot and now its up to u to set the wheels back in motion and destroy the hidden leaf, just like orichimarui would have wanted."

shion listened to the twisted story and began poking holes in it
"if what ur saying is true and orichimaru is sum great ninja and he barely escaped a battle with a lesser hokage what chance do i have against his more powerfull successors.
also if he was formally a ninja of that land he would have to have known hat the hokage wasnt going to just comply with his wishes.he would need sum kind of leverage the only way any of this makes sence is if".
"allright are u questioning the story of our lord". he said flipping his blade into his hand."who do you think is resposible for feeding and clothing you over the coarse of this last year. you little ingrate he asks one thing and you cant even do that what purpose do u have for living then".
feeling bad shion agrees "fine ill do it"
"than lets go" koroshi says smiling like an infant getting his own way.

"soon it will be midnight and the moon will be full so will the extent of your powers be.
go try to blend in with the village make friends than when the time is right you will release the destruction you have destroying everything here than lord orchimaru will shower us in gold just like he promised in these scriptures."
"fine" shion regretibly agresss and goes into the village.
amazed at how nice and friendly it all is everyones so happy.
what the can this really be the same place master koroshi told me about he wonders

bark bark bark a dog runs up and tackles shion and starts licking his face
"ewwww" he says wiping the slobber off
"kilala" the girl yells chasing after the giant dog
"sorry bout that" she apologized
"hes never so friendly with strangers thats sum weird gift you have" she says
"huh" shion asks confused
she laughs "hi im ayami inuzuka of the inuzuka clan and you"
"uh hi im shion hsigh of the hsigh clan"
"you dont look familiar where are you from" she asks
"pretty far way" he volounteers
'ruhuhuhhu'
"haha was that your stomache" she asks sympethetically
"yea i guess im pretty hungry"
"well come i now a great place to eat".
shion and ayami walk into a nearby raman shop
"there foods the best here now eat up" she boasts
well eating shion cant help but wonder whys this girl being so nice to me.

Spoiler:
"man that was good" she cries.
"yea it really was" he nods in agreeance.
"well i have to be getting home" she explains.
wait theres something about her
i cant let her go home she cant be here whe we destroy this place
even tho. he thought reconsidering his desicion to destroy this village.
she kisses shion on the cheek breaking his concentration "bye cutie" she says running off.
"wait r u sure you cant stay out for just a minute
i just want to ask you about something by that tree" he propisitions
"well i guess a minute wont hurt" she agrees

its almost time soon i will be
i mean the moon will make me
and ill have to he thinks.
"listen something horribles about to happen get everything and" he tries to explain.

"well shion what is this here than" korioshi staes stepping out the shadow
"shes cute"
"did you bring her for a sacrifice" koshi asks.
"hahahahahahahah" the gang laughs.
koshi tries to touch her she quickly knocks his hand away
"oh i think lord orochimaru would really like her" he states,
he tries again this time she cuts his hand with a kunai.
"ima hidden leaf shinobi" she boasts
" i guess i should have warned you fools im the desendet of the great hero kiba".
"thats it i had enough of this wench kill her shion" he demands
shion looks at her he looks at them
then puts his head down
what do i do he wonders i dont want to but what choice do i have there the only family i.
"shion u useless little if u wont do it then i will" koshi readys himself
no thats the tiger hand seal that will shion notices
"no" shion screams releasing the yeulyangdoe
the blinding light petrifies his old gang leaving them in a complete comotose state of fear and panic
"what did you" she asks
"thats enuff"
the ambu show up saying "whats going on here". disabeling the jutsu from continuing.
"he just saved me" ayami insisted
"but i was" shion looks at her.
"these men were trying to kill me" she continues.
"oh well i guess if ur ok ayami".
the one ambu said but the other one just stares at shion as if he knows theres something deeper happening here.
"thank you for your bravery son" the one with the cat mask congratulates
"what is happening to them" the head ambu inquires
"there in some kind of state. it looks like it might be a ceasure" the other one diagnosed.
"we have to get them to the hospital that way we could bring them in for questioning later ther no use to us dead. you better come with us as well he says looking at shion"
"im coming to" ayami insists.

after being released from the yeulyangdoe the minds of the asailants are erased well atleast anything shion wants gone. and after the hospitol they go strait to the hidden leaf jail
knowing shions sad story ayami asks her parents if he can stay seeing how hes a hero noone objects he is now a hounurary member of the inuzuka clan.
the only people who know the truth are shion and ayami but i dont think ayami cares that much.
after a few days shion is allowd to train at the academy. alltho still being watched by the one ambu who was there and still isnt satisfyed not just yet.
Back to top Go down

shions history the night of the bloody full moon
Page 1 of 1