Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
shions trouble in the coutyard master the replacement jutsu Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
shions trouble in the coutyard master the replacement jutsu Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
shions trouble in the coutyard master the replacement jutsu Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
shions trouble in the coutyard master the replacement jutsu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
shions trouble in the coutyard master the replacement jutsu Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
shions trouble in the coutyard master the replacement jutsu Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
shions trouble in the coutyard master the replacement jutsu Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
shions trouble in the coutyard master the replacement jutsu Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
shions trouble in the coutyard master the replacement jutsu Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

shions trouble in the coutyard master the replacement jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shotty11
Genin
Genin
shotty11

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: konaha

shions trouble in the coutyard master the replacement jutsu Empty
PostSubject: shions trouble in the coutyard master the replacement jutsu   shions trouble in the coutyard master the replacement jutsu Icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 12:06 am

"im so bored" shion talked to himself saying im better than this "how can i get them to let me on these missions" he continued
"i mean i could understand if i wasnt the master of the moonlight way" he said laughing to himself
as it wasnt anywhere near an official title he dubbed himself that when everyone in the clan died
"well i guess i am even if its from default" he continued laughing
hahahahahaha
CRASH was the sound of him bumping into some guy
he wore a long black coat and reeked of alcoohol
"sorry bout that my friend shion" said smiling offering his hand the man slapped it away
he jumped up spinning his legs in a break dance fashion however it looked like an attack shion jumped over his legs
the man got up"u u bumpd me u want to figgght me hah" he said laughing then he rushed shion doing a series of attacks shion never seen before
however his moves were horribly unballanced and the man fell back down.
"hummph" shion said as he turned to leave the man ran up while his back was turned "monkey kicks bottle" he yelled as he flew through the air
shion quickly moved out of the way. expecting him to fall was a mistake as he launched another series of strikes however a few hit their mark this time"
some time during the fight the mans arm got caught in shions shirt and ripped it.
confused and angry about what was happening and this weird series of attacks he was faced with he decided this has gone on long enough.
he finished the job the man started and ripped his shirt off the rest of the way.
"humph" the man scoffed"am i suppppposedd to beb to be impressssed humph" he ripped off his shirt revealing a huge belly
"i see" shion said finally figuring out where he seen these attacks before "drunkin boxing huh" he said
"ohhh u figured out my styylee but how will u defend yourself from this" he took a big drink from the flask he carried
now "firedrink jutsu" he yelled soitting out his alchohol which had somehow turned into a fire attack.
"haha i got you" he said as shions head was down and on fire "not sooo toughh now r ya ya littttle punk haha youre a punk"he said taking a drink in victory.
"poof" the body disapeared he spit out his liquor "huh i see the replacementtt jutsu huh" he said as shions blade stuck into his back "thats right its over"
shion said""donnt be so sure" the man said poof his body was gone he also used the replacement jutsu.
"humph" shion said as the mans presence left"this is a good day"
Back to top Go down

shions trouble in the coutyard master the replacement jutsu
Page 1 of 1