Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Bloody Dawn of the Golden Sea (pm author to join) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Bloody Dawn of the Golden Sea (pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Bloody Dawn of the Golden Sea (pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Bloody Dawn of the Golden Sea (pm author to join) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Bloody Dawn of the Golden Sea (pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Bloody Dawn of the Golden Sea (pm author to join) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Bloody Dawn of the Golden Sea (pm author to join) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Bloody Dawn of the Golden Sea (pm author to join) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Bloody Dawn of the Golden Sea (pm author to join) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Bloody Dawn of the Golden Sea (pm author to join)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Bloody Dawn of the Golden Sea (pm author to join) Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Dawn of the Golden Sea (pm author to join)   Bloody Dawn of the Golden Sea (pm author to join) Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 4:18 pm

Kamoku woke from his usual nap under the water tower. He stared at the bottom of the large metal structure, not moving from his sprawled position. It had been a while since he had checked up on the Guujin. Though there was no need to do so just yet. Kam's dotted eyes swirled lazily around in their sockets, analyzing the tank in which seemed to be very interesting. The atoms shown within his iris were much more violent than their quiet molecules. The miniature war raging within the tower created amusement for Kamoku until it started leaking. The cold water hit his face, making the skin on his figure bump up. " Looks like I have the choice of a bath or some exercise."

Kam quickly slid from under the giant tub of water and was almost blinded by the rising sun that the tower had shielded him from. All 12 of kamoku's pupils dilated and nearly made him fall forward into the busy street below. Before that, he dug his foot claws into the concrete to catch the mistake. He covered his eyes with his gloved hand and waited for his eyes to come back to their usual size. Kam blinked a few times and stared back at the sun, now adjusted to the dawn. " I slept that long? I must be getting old..." The idea hit him like thunder and this time he really did fall over to the streets. As he was plummeting towards a rather happy couple, unaware of their surprise he thought. " That's right, I'm 75 as of today." Kam smiled; twisting in the air and avoiding the couple completely. Only to land in the dust, his foot making excellent shock absorbents. " Time to celebrate!" He crowed to himself, leaving the couple clutching each other in fear and bewilderment.

" Maybe I should get a new specimen or go out on an all-you-can-eat buffet mission. Haven't had any of those in a while..." Kam walked through the village, ignoring the people that he more or less knew. He had been in this village for over 50 years and still couldn't remember any names. They just died too easily to get to know. Though that didn't stop people from greeting him like an old friend. Every time that the did he would just nod and move along, he didn't want to get into trouble with Kitsuke. He had been old friends with him since kitsu was a Chunnin. He was practically the only human friend that he had. " Maybe I'll visit him after I go to the meat shop." His craving for human blood wont stop, but at least he could sate it a little bit with the blood and organs of other animals that humans seem to have deemed unworthy of their sympathy.
Back to top Go down

Bloody Dawn of the Golden Sea (pm author to join)
Page 1 of 1