Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Empty
PostSubject: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 1:10 pm

Sairyou walked somewhere near the mist village... he was lost. He had not found where the village was and he was on a mission to do something there. It was foggy and clouded up. "This place is really hidden..." he said boredly, "I want to get this over with so I can nap..."

With a sighed he continued to walk, bored and tired.. like always. It was when he was like this he was really at his best. He was never really not tired. With another sigh he sstopped and looked around again. It was inmpossible to see anything out of 10 meters of him. It was rough because he wasn't used to this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 1:15 pm

Kikun ran out of the village taking a sharp turn and running towards the chakra he felt outside of the village. He had no idea who it was but he had to find out. After finally taking one last sharp turn in the dark cloudy mist kikun could sense the person in front of him.

"What are you doing here."

He had no idea who the man was but he looked interesting to him. He pulled out a kunai and kept it draw just in case the man tried to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 1:27 pm

Saiyou looked at the guy who pulled a kunai on him and asked why he was where he was. "I have to do a mission in the Mist Village... I got lost now put the kunai away please, before we have a problem..." he replied boredly. He started to continue walking and stepped around the guy. "What a bore," he said. He figured the village must be in the general direction from where that guy came from... he was close enough... he hoped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 1:32 pm

Yuveria had been roaming around the Mist country for a while now out of boredom, she continued walking form some time in the heavy mist as if it didn't affect her any bit, her large sword known as the Legendary Ryuu Naginata was crossed on her back, it was approximately 10-14 ft long, and was around 2½ ft wide, it had a flame like design in the center, she continued walking until she saw a dark figure far in the distance.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 7:13 pm

Kikun sighed as he put his kunai away the chunin exams where about to start there weren't many fights or intruders just everyone training. Kikun turned around and saw the figure walking towards then with the large object on it's back. Before the person could get to them kikun could already tell by the large object that it was the mizukage. His frowned lips turning quickly into a large smile as he waved around in the mist.

"Miss. Mizukage over here!"

Since the kages he met were male he had no idea how to address a kage that was female. As she walked closer to them his hands began to shake as he became very nervous. He had never met the mizukage since she got to the village and was very nervous since she is a higher rank he wanted to make a good impression to hopefully help him later.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 7:23 pm

Sairyou looked at the boy. He was marvelling over this shadowy figure in the mist. He had heard of this figure somewhere but he couldn't put his finger on who it was. And then he heard Mizukage... Holy crap! He stopped and sighed, trying to keep his cool face like he always does. He then continued walking toward the figure until a...girl appeared...wait what!? A girl.... that sword was huge, that was more likely to be a legendary swordsman than a Kage. "You're joking... right? Right?" he asked to the kid. How the girl could hold that huge sword was beyond him.... crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 7:32 pm

Yuveria walked up in front of the 2 Genin that had been walking around her country, she had both her hands in her pocket with her large sword on her back, she moved as if it wasn't there, each step a slight "clang" sound was heard but it was hard to tell from where on her, her black night gown like outfit with white lining at the bottom was flat down as there was no wind at all, her sleeves which weren't connected to the rest of the outfit in any way were tight and extended from under her revealing elbows, to the bottom of her palm, she had long black stockings thigh high with brown boots on her feet.

Standing there looking up at the 2 people who were surprisingly much taller then her, one almost towering her, she stared at both of them with her sharp red eyes with a bold like look on her face.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 7:44 pm

When the the mizukage finally made to them he had to try his hardest to keep from chuckling. She was much smaller then she looked when she was far away and even the other genin was taller then her which leaves the huge question how does she carry that sword. Kikun tilted his head as he looked at the mizukages red eyes and was puzzled. He had heard she didn't sharingan so the red eyes did scare him a bit. It was so quiet he had to break the silence.

"Soooooo what do we do now?"

He began to look all around as he waited for an answer to prevent from looking into the mizukage's freaky red eyes. His nervousness now went into more of surprised and a little freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 7:53 pm

The Mizukage was pretty short. Shorter than Sairyou... not by too much... it was strage how she seemed to have simlar red eyes to he himself. He looked down at her. "She is really the Mizukage?" he asked after the tall kid asked what they do now. "It is a little hard to belive... she looks more like a legendary swordsman with that huge blade..." he said. He stepped back a couple feet to avoid any punishment swings. He sighed again... he was a bit sad at how she was probably more powerful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 7:59 pm

Yuveria crossed her arm's and closed her eye's "I was a former Legendary Swordsmen, but i still look at myself as one.." she said right before she extended her arm up to the side slightly and pulled the blade off her back, it flipped around like there was nothing holding it to her back, she flipped it around a little and stabbed it into the ground next to her. "This thing really isn't that heavy at all" she said as she opened her eyes and looked up at both of them, the blades length towered over one of them, but the other one was about 3-4ft shorter than it. Yuveria knew why it was incredibly lite to her and that it would be unbelievably heavy to them.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 10:26 pm

Kikun chuckled as he walked towards the large sword. It was his size and she could carry it why couldn't he? Kikun grabbed the sword handle in the middle with one hand straining very hard trying to pick it up. The sword did budge but not enough to get it out of the ground. Kikun used both hands and managed to pull it out but fell backwards it falling onto his chest making it hard for him to breath. He pushed the sword off of him taking a deep breath and then gasping for air. He shock off his miniature panic attack and got to his feet and picking up the sword but straining very hard.

"S-see no problem."

He His struggling could be heard in his voice as he stumbled back and forth the sword in his hand. Kikun threw his body and the sword forward to keep it from falling on him again and causing another scene.Kikun chuckled and gave the mizukage a thumbs up as if to be saying no problem.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 10:37 pm

Sairyou walked over to the struggling Kikun. "You seem to not know the trick to lifting heavy objects kid," he said like a hypocrite. He grasped the handle of the blade in his hands, and focused chakra into his arms. With a bit of strain, he pulled it up and set the flat part on his back, focusing chakra around his body to keep the strained parts from breaking under the pressure of the wieght of the blade. "It would definately take some getting used to," he said in an understatement. He walked over to the Mizukage again and set the blade on the ground. When he let go of the handle, he held back a gasp of releif. He stepped back a bit almost stumbling but managed to keep himself looking cool and relaxed by putting his hands in his pockets. He wasn't going to disgrace himself in front of a Kage. It might hurt him during the exams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeSun 06 Sep 2009, 10:44 pm

Yuveria picked up the sword and balanced the bottom of the handle on a single finger as the blade stood tall in the air. "You don't know anything about the blade huh, Using Chakra like that to lift it only makes you run out of chakra in battle faster, as you can see i use no chakra" she said, she then put the blade back on her back sideways a little so it doesn't scrape on the ground when walking. "So what are you boys up to?" she asked them as she looked up at them, she had to look pretty far up to see the tall ones face looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 3:11 pm

After the whole incident with the sword kikun became very bored and wanted something better to do.

"How about we have a fun spar it seems like we aren't doing anything else."

Kikun looked from the man to the mizukage and smiled.

"Come on me and this guy versus you."

He knew they wouldn't win the fight but it would be fun just to be able to spar the mizukage and say you survived longer then three seconds as a genin.

(short....i just woke up)
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 3:31 pm

Sairyou looked at this guy like he was insane. "Are you crazy? I met you like 5 minutes ago! And you expect me to trust you to have my back against the Mizukage?" he asked loudly. Then... he sighed. It was so much trouble to meet people... "I guess it won't hurt too badly," he said in an I-don't-really-want-to tone. He walked bak a few steps and sighed. This may be a tad difficult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeMon 07 Sep 2009, 7:53 pm

"Sure, if you really want to, any restrictions you want on my side?" Yuveria said as she removed her blade off her back once again and placed it back into the ground a bit slowly though it slid back into the spot it was in before easily. She then stretched a bit and looked back up at the 2 guys standing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 2:26 am

Kikun scratched his chin for a moment trying to think and then looked at her.

"You can't use any jutsu and you must go easy on us you are the mizukage after all."

Kikun pulled his gloves from his pocket pulling out his silver gloves moving them around to make sure they are comfortable and the put his fists up and looked to the other man.

"Are you ready to go? Because we are going to start if you are ready or not and your on my side."

Kikun figured he would have to fight his hardest since it was the mizukage and even if she was going easy it would be tough.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 4:31 pm

Sairyou sighed as the Mizukage accepted. "I say she shouldn't kill us is all..." he said. He shook his head a bit as he knew that he was generally screwed. He hadn't been of a high enough rank at the time to even think about winning a fight with the Mizukage. He reached into his bag and pulled out a Rapier. "My special rapier..." he said..."I hope this can work..." He took a fencing stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 4:35 pm

Yuveria leaves her sword in the ground where it was, she took a few steps back and got into a fighting position with her fists up, squeezing her hands into a fist, she placed one foot back, lowerd one, and raised the other. "Give me all you got, don't hold back"

((short but I'm really tired))
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 6:39 pm

Kikun looked at the man with the rapier and thought of a great idea he would have to attack from far away while he protected her while he was using the sword. Kikun jumped back behind him and put his hands in front of him, Three large lizards appearing in front of him all of them roaring. The green and black lizard flapped his wings created a tornado in front of him the large red lizard of fire blasting fire into the tornado making a large typhoon of fire that flew towards the mizukage while the water lizard stomped creating a waved that the black lightning lizard charged wit h electrical energy. The golden lizard sweep his tail turning the ground around him golden then pointing his tail and firing a barrage of rock at the mizukage.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 7:00 pm

Sairyou sighed. It was on... he supposed. He unleashed his fire whip from his rapire making his weapon about as long as the Mizukage's. He lashed it at the woman hoping to deal some damage, although he was a master at controlling fire, this lady had water... which meant he would have to make full use of his powers to even stand a chance of winning... especially with his low supply of jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 7:06 pm

Yuveria jumped back quickly avoiding the whip, she also managed to avoid the other attacks pretty easily considering they were genin level attacks, seeing as the flaming tornado caused her sword to shoot out of the ground, she extended her hand fast up at her sword and a long trail of ice shot out and grabbed its handle, then bringing it back into her hand, with a quick spin holding her sword, she slashed upwards from the ground and shot out a giant wave like slash of ice that hit the tornado of fire, it put out the fire fast and broke through the high winds causing it to come to a complete stop.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeTue 08 Sep 2009, 9:22 pm

Kikun growled he didn't expect her to dodge his attacks so easily. He knew his lizards would be able to rasion their chakra to avoid using it all in the first minutes of battle. Kikun jumped onto the back of the water lizard suiton and flew up into the air to avoid attacks while doton stomped making golden mud flow at the mizukage and then roaring a dragon head coming from the mud flow and shooting projectiles of golden mud at her. While the other lizards took to the sky and circling the mizukage. Kikun knew if she dodged the attack he threw at her this time he would be able to attack from all directions now that the lizards were all in the air. Kikun didn't plan on leaving the other ninja to defend himself but with the fire rapier he figured that he could handle himself while kikun tried a formation attack.

Name: Golden Mud River
Element: Earth
Description: The lizard stomps his foot on the ground turning the ground infront of him to a large river of mud that flows towards the enemy.

Name: Golden Mud Projectile
Element: Earth
Description: The lizard of earth takes a deep breath and exhales shooting multiple projectiles made from golden mud at his enemy.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Phoenix Lord Fuuchou

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeWed 09 Sep 2009, 4:04 pm

Sairyou sighed again. "I don't quite see the point in this fight... all we are doing is getting our butts handed to us..." he said sadly. Sai was a pessimist... so he never really knew if any fighting was any good. He then made about 7 handseals quickly and exhaled a good amount of flame. About the amount that 2 pints of gas would create, which was quite a bit. It hit the ground and Sai put his rapier/whip away and rasies his hands slowly as the fire began to grow... "This fire is impossible to put out... not even and advanced water jutsu can put out this flame," he explained. He then put up his hands like he was making a snowball and threw a small ball of fire at the mizukage and decided to held out Kikun with a special quality to the mud. He also ignited the mud with wildfire so that it wouldn't go out with a jutsu... if the Mizukage used one. Sai also made sure to use to Katon Mastery Skill to have his fireball home in on the Mizukage if she tried to dodge.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitimeThu 10 Sep 2009, 1:32 pm

Yuveria eyed around herself, Fire surrounding me..a single fireball...golden mud wave..and fire is maintaining its position on the wave... she thought to herself in her head, before the wave made any contact she jumped up high into the air, now between the circling lizards flying above, she held her hand out and shot a pole of ice out directly at the lizard in front of her, it caused her to be knocked back away from the mud on the ground, the mud laid on the floor around Yuverias sword as it sat in the ground, the flames were around the sword as well. Yuveria flew down after her jump and landed on the handle of the sword sticking out of the ground, balancing herself perfectly on the tip, she stood there with her hands on her waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)   Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flashback: Meeting the Mizukage (Pimp and Yuv)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next