Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Pimp vs Hothead

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

Pimp vs Hothead Empty
PostSubject: Pimp vs Hothead   Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 11:19 am

Kikun wandered through sand village heading to the arena to meet hi opponent. He recently challenged someone and did his research noticing that the shinobi was a fire user and made sure to pick an area without combustible objects. As he wondered through the village he watched all of the people walking by just to see if he could find some people he knew. After reaching the arena and not finding anyone familiar he decided he would go into the arena and wait for his opponent. Kikun walked into the arena putting his gloves on and standing facing the door as he waited for his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

Pimp vs Hothead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp vs Hothead   Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 11:29 am

Sephiroth was walking along the sand village, his village. Sephiroth was having fun with out killing for once. He was just having a nice day but killing somone would not be so bad to. Sephiroth made it to the arena and saw that somone was already there puting on some gloves. Sephiroth remembers this one. It was the one who got away from him and Art. Sephiroth walked to the man. "Well now, you here for me to kill you?" Sephiroth asked. He put one hand on his sword and the other on his dads. Sephiroth pulled both out and pointed his sword at the man. "Tell me, what is your name. I am Sephiroth Akira last of my clan." Sephiroth said. "I even have i nick-name, I was known as the dragon of the sand." Sephiroth said with an evil smile on his face. "Do you want to know why? let me show you." Sephiroth breathed in and ran at him. Sephiroth jumped into the air was about five inches away from the mans head. Sephiroth breathed out and fire left his mouth. He fliped in the air and landed on both of his feet. He terned around and looked at the man. "You want more?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

Pimp vs Hothead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp vs Hothead   Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 11:44 am

Kikun looked at the man and rolled back to avoid the man but look at him laughing at him.

"Your the dragon of the sand. Pathetic i'm Ryu Tatsujin dragon master an i will be the one to defeat you."

Kikun put his hands in front of him a large puff of smoke appearing in front of him and three lizards walking out of the smoke one green,one blue, one a golden color. Kikun knew now that he used the fire element and had to used the three elements that had the advantage over the fire elements. The golden dragon picked up on of his strong legs and stomped down a massive amount of golden mud flowing at the man while the large wind lizard took a deep breath and hit his chest shooting a bullet of air the blue lizard doing the same but it being water instead. Kikun preformed multiple handsings his gloves transforming into two spears 6 feet tall one in each of his hands.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

Pimp vs Hothead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp vs Hothead   Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:03 pm

Sephiroth looked at the man and his three lizards. "Wow nice pets." Sephiroth said. He looked at each attack. Sephiroth jumped into the air and on a wall to get out of the way of the mud and for the other attacks Sephiroth jumped off of the wall Sephiorth put his hands together and did some hand signs. Sephiroth shot out over six fire balls and the all had kunai in it. Sephiroth now behind the lizards and looked at the man who calls himself a dragon master. Sephiroth laughed at that. "Your not a dragon. your just a guy who never even uses fire." Sephiroth said. He was going to have some fun with this guy. Sephiroth pulled his sword back and swung it. Fire left his sword and it looked stronger then the fire that he used before. Sephiorth's sword was having fire still on it and the fire was blue. "Your going to die." Sephiroth looked at him with a bored look on his face. Sephiroth poped his neck and wrists. "So lets have some real fun."

Name: Mythical flaming Pheonix
Element: Fire
Description: Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

Pimp vs Hothead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp vs Hothead   Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 5:50 pm

The large golden lizard began to move his tail as he saw the fireballs flying at kikun the mud moving behind them and making a thin wall to block kikun from the fireballs the wall drying up instantly as the fire hit it. Kikun taking a few steps back the green and golden dragon stepping in front of him to over him up the blue on staying in place making a triangle of protection. The large blue lizard took a deep breath and exhaled a large amount of water in the mans direction just over kikun's head. The lizard had two reasons for spraying such a large amount of water now but it would only be helpful later in the battle.

Name: Drowning Water Current
Element: Water
Description: The Lizard of water stomps his foot sending a large crashing towards the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

Pimp vs Hothead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp vs Hothead   Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 5:59 pm

Sephiroth smiled at the lizard and jumped out of the water attack. Sephiroth fell down to the ground and all of the water that was under him terned into steam. Sephiroth poped his neck. "Look, if your not going to fight me with all you got then i'll kill you slowly." Sephiroth said and walked up to him with the water under his feet terning into steam each time that it hit him. Sephiroth looked at him with a bored look. "Ok, here we go." Sephiroth breathed in and when he breathed out more fire then last time shot out of his mouth and it was over the guy that was standing there with his pets. Sephiroth put his hands in the air and made a "x" form with it. The fire terned into over thousands of senbons and shot down at the man. Even if the man put his lizards in the way they would die. And he now waits to see what happends next.

Name: Fire rain
Element: Fire nin
Clan: Akira
Description: Sephiroth will use his fire powers to make fire in the air and it will start to look like a cloud. After that, Sephiroth will have the fire tern into a long needle sort of like senbon and rain down on the person from all points
Back to top Go down
The Fallen Angel
Legendary Swordsman
Legendary Swordsman
The Fallen Angel

Shinobi Info
Village:

Pimp vs Hothead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp vs Hothead   Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:29 pm

The lizard of earth stomped his foot mud splashing all over his body and covering him in a hard armor like golden mud and jumped into the way of the fire senbon. The thousands of senbon hit his armor broke it into small pieces the lizard then stomping his foot another wave of golden mud splashing up and in the mans direction. The large green lizard stood up on its hind legs and flapped his wings creating a tornado that merged with the mud making a large sticky tornado going in the mans direction trying to trap him. While the two were attacking kikun jumped onto the back of the large blue lizard it flying up so that it would be out of range of the enemy for now.

Name: Golden Mud River
Element: Earth
Description: The lizard stomps his foot on the ground turning the ground infront of him to a large river of mud that flows towards the enemy.

Name: Kamaitachi - Cutting Whirlwind
Element: Wind
Description: Kamaitachi is a Ninjutsu technique Fuuton uses by flapping his wings to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with his chakra. When his opponent is caught in the wind, a tornado will raise them into the air and hold them with the chakra. The wind will then begin to cut the target with the sickling winds.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

Pimp vs Hothead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp vs Hothead   Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 6:01 pm

not to sound like a punk but i'm going to quit all the fights im in because i have other things to work on
Back to top Go down
Hakaisha
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hakaisha

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Pimp vs Hothead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp vs Hothead   Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 9:01 pm

oooooooooooooohhhh
pimp won! teehheeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pimp vs Hothead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pimp vs Hothead   Pimp vs Hothead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pimp vs Hothead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: