Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Empty
PostSubject: Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only)   Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 7:02 pm

Mayaki and Hybris reach the home, and enter - Mayaki first of course. They go into Mayaki's room, and shut the door. Hybris sits in a nearby chair, which is very comfortable, meanwhile Mayaki prepares to change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only)   Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 7:14 pm

Mayaki takes her wet clothes off and looks around wondering where she put her uniform. "Damn it i'm bad with this stuff." Mayaki opens the door and pokes her head out "Where is the uniform?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only)   Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 7:19 pm

Hybris looks in Mayaki's direction, and quickly looks away - Her face slightly blushing.

"Er.. Nice body, Mayaki.. ?" She says in a questioning voice. Her tribal marks got slightly embellished with a light rose color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only)   Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 7:23 pm

Mayaki covers herself "Just give me the freaking uniform Hybris." Mayaki looks around her face super red with embarrassment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only)   Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 7:26 pm

"Haha." Hybris laughs aloud, noticing the bright red expression on Mayaki's face. She finds the uniform next to Maya's bed, and tosses it to her. "Your shoulderguards are over there.." She says, pointing to Maya's end-table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only)   Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 7:30 pm

Mataki runs to her bed and quickly puts the clothes on once she had them on she goes to put her shoulder guards on. but she hates the dress part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only)   Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 7:50 pm

"I can tell you dont like the dress.. Take it off. Im going to take mine off too." She says, standing up and pulling her leggings off. Now, her bottom half completely nude, she takes the leggings, and seperates them from the dress, and puts them back on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only)   Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 7:52 pm

Mayaki does the same then she smiles and walks back outside towards the place where they where before
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only)   Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mayaki's Humble Visit (Hy+Maya Only)
Page 1 of 1