Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A visit Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A visit Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A visit Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A visit Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A visit Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A visit Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A visit Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A visit Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A visit Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A visit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

A visit Empty
PostSubject: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 6:19 pm

Dawnpaw sat on top of Hokage mountain and sighed. "I am so bored. I could train but...I'm to lazy." She laid down on her back and looked at the sky. "Maybe I can get some food here. That ramen bar is famous I hear." She thought about it for a while and got up slowly and streched. "Down the mountain I go." She quickly ran down the mountian into the village below.
Back to top Go down
The Snoman
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Snoman

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Konoha

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 6:33 pm

Bo-Bo examined the amazing mountain with the heads of the multiple 'demi-gods' imprinted into it. It was break-taking, this piece of art, and only so much could go through Bo-Bo's mind at this time. A darkened figure landed beside him which made him jump back a few feet, falling on his bottom. He yelped a little bit and then asked, "Wh... Who are you?" The robe was a complete mystery to Bo-Bo, so he needed to know if this person was a threat or an ally.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 6:38 pm

"Just a girl." She replied and looked at him. "AWww you look so..hey kid." She looked at the sky a bit more then she looked at him. "Hey do you know where the ramen bar is I'm starving.."
Back to top Go down
The Snoman
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Snoman

Shinobi Info

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 6:49 pm

Bo-Bo got up slowly and stared the girl in the eyes. He blinked and rubbed his eyes and, in responce, said, "Ramen? You mean those really wet noodles?" Bo-Bo paused and started to shine brightly, a large smile plastered on his face. He skipped over to the tall woman and grabbed her hand and said, "Come with me! I can get you some.. R... Ra... Raaww... Rawmean...?" He looked up at the girl with a questionable look that stated, 'Did I get that right?'
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 6:54 pm

SHe laughed. "Close enough." She held on to his hand and waited for him to show her where it was.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Konohagakure

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 7:09 pm

Aori stood within the eye of the demi-god, concealing her appearance. She was scoping out the Akatsuki leader, wondering what she was planning to do with this child. "Oh lord.. What now." She mumbles. She then uses her keen vision to zoom in on the child, noting that it was the same child whose life she had saved previously at the Valley of the End after he fell into the current and consumed alot of water in his lungs. She frowned. "What do you plan to do, Dawn.." She began to think - Then taking off as her lightning dragon spun through the eye of the mountain and carried her along with it, soaring across the skies of Konoha.
Back to top Go down
The Snoman
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Snoman

Shinobi Info

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 7:15 pm

Bo-Bo smiled confidently as he rushed off with the lady to the closest ramen vendor. "I think... This should be the right place..." Bo-Bo let go of the lady's hand and smiled up at her. "I... I think I want something... Y-... Yeah... I want something in my belly! Can I have something? Please?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 7:18 pm

"Sure. Since you got me here. Anything you want." She looked at the menu looking to see if they had bubble tea before she looked at the ramen. "They gotta have some." She mummered to herself. She smiled when she spotted it. Then she looked at the ramen specials.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 7:25 pm

Landing a few feet away from the two in an alley that was hidden from the rest of the city, the lightning dragon evaporated into the electrical particles that once created it, and disappeared from sight. Her disguise was now on, like always - A black top, bottom, boots, and black rose-barrette in her hair. She walked into the ramen shop, listening intently but ordering some Shrimp Fried Ramen in the process, seeing as how she was indeed hungry as well. "Fried Shrimp Ramen, cook." She says, tossing a large sack of Ryo containing about 1000$ inside of it for a mere 5$ meal. As the cook opened the bag he skittered and began to shake. "Oh.. Oh my lord.." He screams, pointing at the cook who naturally makes the ramen. "You! Best Fried Shrimp Ramen EVER created! Now!" Aori smiled, and leaned back a bit - Awaiting her delicious meal.
Back to top Go down
The Snoman
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Snoman

Shinobi Info

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 7:32 pm

"I... I wan-... The... Chicken Ra-... Rameean..." Bo-Bo looked around the restaurant and eyed a familiar woman and scampered over to her. "M... Ma'am... I got you something... For... Saving me..." He pried the woman's hand open and put a glistening pebble into her palm. "Thanks again..." Bo-Bo was blushing and put his curled up fists over his cheeks to cover the cherry red complexion that stuck on his face. Bo-Bo then ran back behind the other woman and climbed on her lap, awaiting his meal.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 7:35 pm

Dawnpaw looked at the girl and frowned. "Oh god a rich girl. Not a bad as the boy but when they are they are worse."She ordered the seafood ramen and a bubble tea and paid for both their meals. "So you know that lady?"She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 7:38 pm

As the ramen was delivered to her, she broke the chopsticks and quickly took the entire boul into her mouth - Eating it all within a good 3-4 bites. "Delicious, cook." As the boy climbed on her lap once more, she smiled at him. "Don't mention it, kid." She stood up off of the stool, and as her back-dress flew up in the back, a large tattoo resembling a lightning bolt was shown 'engraved' into her back-thigh area. Such was the symbol given to the most powerful legendary Centella clan members. She walked out of the ramen bar, and stood across the street.
Back to top Go down
The Snoman
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Snoman

Shinobi Info

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 8:00 pm

"Lady! You look hurt!" Bo-Bo said, completely ignoring the words of the other girl speaking to him. He pointed out the tattoo on the taller woman's leg. "You'll be ok... Right?" Bo-Bo said, following the lady and questioning here with an innocent voice that rang through her ear.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpaw
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Dawnpaw

Shinobi Info
Village:

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 8:09 pm

Dawnpaw sighed and went back to her food and tea.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 8:14 pm

She looked at the young boy and laughed lightly. "Yes, I will be fine." She sighed, looking at Dawnpaw. "Go now, hurry back to the woman." She smiled, and began to walk off - Eyeing the Akatsuki member. Hmph.. She thinks.
Back to top Go down
The Snoman
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Snoman

Shinobi Info

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 8:19 pm

Bo-Bo's face went flat. "You... You look like my mother... In the photographs... Sorry I bugged you Ma'am." He said with a hushed tone. With that he hurried back to the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 10:09 pm

She smiled and said something under her breath. "I am not your mother child, but saving you for I have done.." She laughed lightly, standing there - Looking around the city, noticing all of the surrounding citizens as well as various jounin, genin, chuunin, even small wandering academy students running around playfully. Such is the life Aori wished she could have lead, but instead was born of a destructive nature so this was never a luxury that was exceedingly open to her, anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Snoman
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Snoman

Shinobi Info

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 10:33 pm

Bo-Bo turned around desperately and pushed through the growing, and slightly vicious, crowed to get to the tall woman that resembled his mother. "Wait..." Bo-Bo said, tugging on her leg. "I... You... Can..." Bo-Bo looked up into the woman's eyes, and after a long pause said, "Be my Mother...?" He rapped his arms around her leg and started to cry. He need her more than ever now, and would stop at nothing to train, and maybe even live, underneath her love and guidance.
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 11:02 pm

She looked at the small boy and decided it was atleast worth it to try, considering Kitaro had made the same sacrifice. She picked the small boy up and took him in her arms, carrying the boy off into the streets. She looked at him. "So what is your name, hunny?" She asked the small child, wondering if he knew that much, he seemed to be an academy student.
Back to top Go down
The Snoman
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Snoman

Shinobi Info

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 11:13 pm

Bo-Bo let out a short and cute yawn before speaking. Finally feeling loved, Bo-Bo said, "Bo-Bo... Ma'am..." He blushed slightly as he curled up beside her breasts. 'I finally have a Mother...' Bo-Bo said to himself. His vision blurred and he yawned one last time before closing his eyes and dozing off.

'A Mother...'
Back to top Go down
Shishika no Hyuuga
Chuunin
Chuunin
Shishika no Hyuuga

Shinobi Info

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 9:22 am

As she walked along with the child, she began to wonder where she would need to take him. Hmm.. Suddenly, her lightning dragon sped through the crowd of civilians and ninja and was headed for Aori to pick her up for travel. As a couple jounin surrounded the two her 'motherly instincts' kicked in and she shot two neck-breaking quick lightning bolts out of her eyes, which scanned across in a quick line in the village, burning and setting multiple things on fire. With the deaths of the jounin and civilians, the dragon had then picked up the two - and soared through the sky, heading to the Mist Village.
Back to top Go down
The Snoman
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
The Snoman

Shinobi Info

A visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit Icon_minitimeThu 20 Aug 2009, 11:06 am

[[Topic Closed...?]]
Back to top Go down