Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

the actual conquering

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

the actual conquering - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 10:54 am

((I'm not going to make the topics in the Sound yet, until more users join, and I'm not crowning Oshiroku Otokage until the Chuunin Exams are down taking place.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 11:27 am

(( What ... well when you do make th sound village please make oshi otokage he relly
deserves it))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 Jun 2008, 8:10 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2008, 11:42 am

Wondering around the almost deserted town Oshi ponders the village. "I wonder if anyone will ever come back here. I hope they do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2008, 12:06 pm

who knows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2008, 1:18 pm

" Oshi its your job to make sure they come back "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun 2008, 2:12 pm

all right Ukon so lets let Oshi do it himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 2:51 pm

Running through the village Oshi found a old lady stuck between two broken down buildings. "Help, Help" she cried and Oshi ran to her hefting the rubble away and helping her up. "I am Oshiroku miss...I am here to help the people of the sound village". Thanking him the lady showed Oshi to her house where they ate lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:10 pm

Learning some information about some bandits a little out of town Oshi raced out to confront them. Having found them he saw they were stealing food and he drove them away taking the food back. Returning to the old ladies house he learned her name was Ti Lee. Giving her the food he instructed her to hand it out to the villagers. I can do this he thought i can heal this damaged village
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 1:45 pm

((Just putting this out there. But Could I leave Cloud and join sound to help out?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 5:36 pm

(dats mean but it fine if the village is opened)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 8:03 pm

(Haha, sorry bro. But I prefer sound to cloud, always have. Sound is the bomb.^^")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008, 6:04 pm

((sound is awesome but its not open yet. Naruto won't open it until the sand is open..its taking a long time but its alright))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 8:20 am

i love sand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008, 8:45 pm

((no more posting here))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the actual conquering
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Hidden Sound Village-
Jump to: