Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

the actual conquering

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

the actual conquering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 11:10 pm

All right Kitaro said as he took the right turn but remember eiichiro this was the one chance to stick together

Kitaro radioed in for Oshiroku to stand at the fork for reinforcments if necessary
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 2:37 pm

" wow " iichiro stood staring at the group of pagoda's in front of him...
" you like them " asked a voice from behind
:pale: iichiro whipped round to see a girl standing there holding a flute
:) the girl smiled weakly "welcome to Hidden Sound
"This is Hidden sound" iichiro asked dubiously , looking at the towering temples
:) "Yes" the girl smiled more "the home of music , animal summonings , taijutsu masters and much more
" ... " iichiro raised an eyebrow " its very colourful ... " iichiro just stared
:) " You look like you need a place to stay " giggled the girl " I know just the place "
" okay " muttered iichiro still staring at the beautiful city :?: i wasn't expecting this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jun 2008, 7:08 pm

Coming to the fork in the path Oshi sat listening for any signs of Eiiichiro or Kitaro. What are they doing in there? he thought. I better be ready for anything. Grabbing his flute Oshi sat at the ready for anything coming at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 4:25 pm

Kitaro radioded to Eiichiro to check when no answer came Kitaro radioded Oshi to check it out. Not long after this Kitaro heard a bell and a giant with a human sized bell came walking down the tunnel yelling at the walls.
Kitaro noted he was about 3 ft. from both walls and the beast was touching both so he jumped up and trew a kunai at the hand with the bell. The beast shrunk to a man a little shorter than Kitaro and invited him to live with him forever because Kitaro saved him from the bell Kitaro politely refused but the man insisted at least for a day so Kitaro reluctantly went on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 5:09 pm

Running into Eiiichiro's path Oshi uses his Kekegenkie to search for him with sound. Hearing him and another talking he ran in their direction and found a fightening sight. Eiiichiro was walking toward a girl the girl was standing on a single pillar sticking up out of a 50ft wide ravine. Eiiichiro was walking toward her with a funny smile on his face turning his head left and right looking at some invisible senary. Ohh no she has him in some sort of genjutsu he thought. Running up to Eiichiro he shook his shoulders "Eiichiro your in a genjutsu snap out of it" but to no avail. They were 10ft from the ravine and the girl was smiling at him bitterly. Grabbing his flute Oshi concentrated his ears hearing her sound bassed jutsu. She was smart. By playing a note so low that only dogs and some other animals could recognize it she had put Eiiichiro under her spell. Oshi concentrated again finding in his mind another note, accually the oposite of the girls. Playing the note it clashed with hers braking the jutsu as Eiichiro snapped back to life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jun 2008, 6:53 pm

Kitaro followed the man to his house where he saw 3 other men standing there one in an otokage uniform the man pushed him behind a chair and greeted the 3 and sat down in the chair Kitaro was behind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 12:31 pm

Suddenly 4 shurieken whizzed past oshi's ear and thudded into the girl ... then iichiro fell off the bridge
" I knew about the genjutsu, but thanks anyway" said iichiro putting his hand on oshi's shoulder
" When i saw the girl i created a clone and hid"

(( wow oshi i was about to make a post about it being an illusion... did u read my mind ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 12:34 pm

"What now Eiichiro?" Oshi asked "Where should we go? Maybe we should find kitaro again."

((yes i am a mind reader))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 12:35 pm

the man winked and led the 2 ninja out of the room leaving only the otokage and Kitaro. The otokage sat down on the chair and Kitaro jumped up and held a kunai to the otokage's throat and said we are here to talk negotians but im open to assassinations as well we can do this peacfully or violently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 12:38 pm

"I hear comotion" said Oshi as he ran toward the other path where Kitaro went. "Come one Eiiichiro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 12:38 pm

" Well oshi ... might as well go find kitaro ...lets go..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 12:48 pm

Kitaro stood there holding the kunai at the silent otokage then after a long silence Kitaro jumped back as the body (clone) exploded Kitaro jumped around blocking all exits spotting the otokage He jumped behind him and used his japna ability to suck out all the air from around the otokage to create a ton of chakra which was used in lightning prison and Kitaro began the torture
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 12:54 pm

hours of torturing later the otokage has spilt this information
1. he is not the true otokage
2. he was born as a sand nin
3. his son was sent to the chunin exams
4. his son has time jutsu
5. he is a time jutsu user himself
6. there have been over 50 riots in the past year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 1:00 pm

" where is kitaro" moaned iichiro following oshi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 1:03 pm

Running up behind Kitaro Oshi asks ""Who is this and what is his importance"?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 1:05 pm

" Thats what i was about to ask " muttered iichiro irratated from the long walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 1:07 pm

the otokage anyone want to take over from here i have discovered some minor things but that is it but dont let his hands get together he will rewind time and expect the attack and kill us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 1:30 pm

" o.k otokage guy oshi's taking over from here so leave you've been fired" laughed iichiro :lol!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 1:56 pm

all right and just to clarify otokage you are the weakest link goodbye kitaro said as the otokage was thrown into jail for treason and the sentence given to oshiroku to decide for Oshi is the new OTOKAGE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 2:01 pm

" Now we just gotta make hidden sound our own "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 2:05 pm

no eiichiro that is up to oshiroku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 2:10 pm

" Sorry " said iichiro embarrased :oops: "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 2:17 pm

"That is ok Eiichiro. I could use all the help i can get. You have both been a big help in this conquest. Our first order of buisness is to lock up all the followers of the old Otokage with their master for life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 2:17 pm

dont feel bad oshi just needs to do some things himself for his peoples sake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jun 2008, 2:57 pm

all right we might need backup for this but me and eiichiro killed most of them earlier and knocked the others out so i think we are done here otokage

i guess this is it Kitaro said about 1 week later i guess the next time we see eachother wont be for training huh otokage oh well i guess we will 1 day meet again come on eiichiro we have to return to the villiage we might be needed
c ya oshiroku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the actual conquering
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Hidden Sound Village-
Jump to: