Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
the actual conquering Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
the actual conquering Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
the actual conquering Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
the actual conquering Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
the actual conquering Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
the actual conquering Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
the actual conquering Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
the actual conquering Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
the actual conquering Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

the actual conquering

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

the actual conquering Empty
PostSubject: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeMon 26 May 2008, 8:29 pm

Kitaro crouched forward and eiichiro was behind him
the plan was for the 2 of them to go forward and see if this couldnt be resolved and Oshi to be otokage but we arent sure so we want to get a talk in Kitaro noticed some guards that looked well trainined (and fed for that manner) walking
"maybe they arent so bad off afterall" Kitaro whispered to himself as he heard a sound from behind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 8:37 am

" Don't underestimate anyone they could be dangerous" warned iichiro not taking his eyes of the guards
One of the guards yawned and mumbled something to the others...
iichiro smiled "heres our chance i know how to get past the guards"
The first guard walked past and entered through a gate
"swapping jutsu" iichiro grabbed on to kitaro moment before they switched places with the guard..
"looks like we're in"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008, 8:38 am

"Don't underestimate anyone they could be dangerous" warned iichiro not taking his eyes of the guards
One of the guards yawned and mumbled something to the others...
iichiro smiled "heres our chance i know how to get past the guards"
The first guard walked past and entered through a gate
"swapping jutsu" iichiro grabbed on to kitaro moment before they switched places with the guard..
"looks like we're in" said iichiro pulling his mask down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:11 pm

( you posted that 2x i know it isnt your fault though)
I dont know about this Eiichiro switch me back Kitaro said
1. if eiichiro did kitaro went into his body and used speck jutsu and hung out on eiichiro;s shoulder until needed
2. if eiichiro didnt kitaro silently cursed and followed eiichiro in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:14 pm

"Well o.k swapping jutsu"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:14 pm

you still need to be a guard but im on your shoulder waiting for you to GO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:18 pm

"O.k whats the plan cause i missed that part"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:22 pm

Kitaro and Eiichiro will go and see if they have an otokage and if so attempt to defeat or disuade from duty if there is problems or if they have soldiers We will send for you

this was the general plan

I dont know about this Eiichiro switch me back Kitaro said
1. if eiichiro did kitaro went into his body and used speck jutsu and hung out on eiichiro;s shoulder until needed
2. if eiichiro didnt kitaro silently cursed and followed eiichiro in

this was the small time plan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:27 pm

IIchiro walked out of the bushes "hey we here to see the otokage" the guards looked at
iichiro and drew their swords...they barely had time before iichiro backhanded them into
the bushes "sorry kitaro"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:28 pm

Its ok i want good action not wimps like them but we know 1 thing the otokage doesnt want to be disturbed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:30 pm

"If they have one, looks like this place has become a hideout for thieves"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeWed 28 May 2008, 5:32 pm

well well should i go on a scout ahead then or should we continue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 5:19 am

"I say we should just go ahead clear out the thieves and then check if we got the right place"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeThu 29 May 2008, 4:29 pm

OK eiichiro Kitaro jumped off becoming normal sized and summoned a frog that was the size of him to go and clear out the thieves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 3:13 pm

"Let me help" iichiro slits his wrist and summons emo the snake "emo follow the toad and if you see
any angry people with large weapons eat them...got that"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 3:33 pm

eat them huh
after about 2 minutes they come back with the majority of the thieves and guards destroyed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 3:38 pm

"Well lets check this place out" iichiro and kitaro walk into the compound "looks empty to me"
suddenly a net erupts from underneath the two ninja's trapping them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 3:42 pm

Kitaro pulled out his lightning sword and slashed the ropes breaking them and jumped on the walls to get back to the top (hopefully eiichiro doesnt need help to escape or maybe he could find out what was down there) Kitaro though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 3:47 pm

iichiro purposly let himself drop into the hole underneath the net "you coming kitaro"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 5:02 pm

eh i kinda want to go in the front door if you know what i mean Eiichiro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 5:04 pm

"Have it your way" said iichiro voice from inside the hole
IIchiro then reappeared in a doorway behind kitaro "you coming now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeFri 30 May 2008, 5:13 pm

Good point ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 5:57 am

IIchiro and Kitaro followed the corridor until it pened up into a....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008, 10:30 am

fork in the road (including back) hey eiichiro should we split up or go together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jun 2008, 4:13 pm

"Split up we can handle ourselves well enough" mumered iichiro taking the left turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the actual conquering   the actual conquering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the actual conquering
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Hidden Sound Village-
Jump to: