Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

looking for a sensei

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

looking for a sensei - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 6:44 pm

jima stared at oshi and nodded. " yes sensei..." he took out some fluffy earmuffs from her little pack and put them on. some of the noises were muffled so this would help her not to splat. " if i went into a thousand peices then each peice of me would have to learn the same jutsu, nd tht would take a long time." she said solemly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 10:55 pm

Oshi chuckled quietly "Its not that much of a problem, by the time your powers have progressed to that level you will be able to control it easily"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 11:36 pm

she thought for a moment. " will i live that long?" she asked. "will i live long enough to be your age?" she felt dizzy thinking about all of those years and knowledge that she felt her head would explode before then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 8:22 pm

Oshi laughed "How old do you think I am?...I have it mastered...your a quick learner anyway" he paused "You'll have it down before you know it"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 10:46 pm

she smiled again and het eyes lit up. prefering not to answer the first question she bolted out the door to go get something from her little hideout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 11:25 pm

Oshi started to follow but sat back down awaiting his new student, and friends, return. This is exactly what I needed...he thought.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 11:30 pm

jima ran straight to the cuboard where she hung out and pulled out a little cardboard box and ran back to oshi sensei. she sat on the floor in front of him and showed him what she made. " its sort of like an xolian." she strapped on little peices of wood on her fingers and pulled out a slab of wood. with he left hand she tapped rythmicly, fast into a very entergetic melody with her right hand holding onto the right side of the slab and the other side leaned against the floor. " do you think i should use this as practice?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 1:47 pm

((I'm really confused to what your doing...could you try to explain it more...whats a xolian?))
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 5:09 pm

(( i cant spell it but it looks like this.))

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 5:20 pm

((ohh...thats a set of wooden bells...a small xylophone...))

Oshi smiled at Jima's enthusiasm "Sure that might help" he said.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Mar 2009, 5:28 pm

"good." she pulled out her notepad and began to write down some notes. she then decided to put some of her chakra into her song, then she pulled out a rat inside a glass and set it in front of the xylophone. she began to play a deep death-like song that someone could easily lose themselves in and call it whitenoise. ten seconds in the rat began to sqweek and run in circles of the glass prison. jima paused and raised her hand from the inturment and slightly torwards the rat. and the glass broke. the rat began to run as she continued to play, when she hit the first highnote in the song and jabbed her hand torward the rat. the rats ears exploded and fell dead. she then got up from her seat and stared at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 12:05 am

Oshi frowned at Jima "Why did you do that he asked" pausing he started again "You must be careful...exerting your chakra like that can be dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 12:09 am

she stared at the rat. " i...only used the chakra when i paused. the thing that scared the rat was that i smeared rats blood inside of the glass while washing it." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 12:13 am

Still a little flustered Oshi started "Lets just try to be humane from now on ok" but then was silent.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 12:15 am

she turned and quetly rubbed her face. " whats humane?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 12:12 pm

Oshi laughed "It means that your nice to animals and stuff like that" smiling he continued "Just try not to kill anything if its not for a reason."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 4:22 pm

jima nodded in understanding. " so... what can i do next oshi- sensei?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 4:41 pm

"Lets work on a jutsu" Oshi said "There are two I have in mind, Sound Amplification and Sound Absorption jutsu" Oshi made two sets of hand signs slowly "Just make those hand signs and focus on the sound waves you wish to make louder or quieter" he paused "it may take some practice"

--

Name: Sound Amplification Jutsu
Range: 0-50 yards (150ft)
Effect: This jutsu amplifies the sound of the target. The target can be any object living or not living.

Name: Sound Absorption Jutsu
Range: 0-50 yards
Effect: This jutsu absorbs the sound of the target. The target can be any object living or not living
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 5:22 pm

jima wanted to start on the sound absorbtion jutsu so that way she could do better on the second one. she did the two handsighns just as oshi-sensei said and concentrated on making the blowing of the wind above them quieter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 8:45 pm

The wind got a small bit quieter and Oshi smiled "Now...try to block it out totally"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Mar 2009, 9:57 pm

jima nodded and did the jutsu again. kneeling down and shutting her eyes while she was biting on her lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 6:35 pm

The room got much quieter as almost everything making a noise was quieted "Good good Oshi said...but your not controlling it enough...try to focus on one thing"
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 09 Mar 2009, 11:45 pm

jima licked her lips and nodded. she did the handseals again and concentrated on the wind itself. trying to silence it. she went back to biting her lip and closing her eyes so she could concentrate better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a sensei   looking for a sensei - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for a sensei
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3